How do you justify this Sup Forums?

How do you justify this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.XPD.TOTL.ZS?locations=US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tick tock, tick tock...

I'd fuck that frog.

me too

What do you mean "Freedom to healthcare"? I don't think anyone has ever said that people shouldn't be able to get healthcare, have they?

You do have freedom to healthcare. Just with your own money.

Best girl

how is anyone stopping you from getting healthcare?

this is bait dude, sage it. hes retarded if serious

This, and guns arent subsidized

Uhhhh are you stupid? By blocking universal healthcare, Republicans are essentially stealing free healthcare for the poor, sick and needy.

>How do you justify this Sup Forums?

The government does not give us free guns.

Stupid larp flags.

guns aren't free, as in gratis, ya know

Because healthcare isn't a right and it was way cheaper before we let the gov regulate it.

>Using the same shitty format from the same anime

You have no idea how Sup Forums culture functions and it's completely transparent

Honest question Sup Forums, how fucked are we on a scale from 1-10?

>Pay for guns.
>Pay for healtcare.

How the fuck is that even hard?

You misspelled Free as 'freedom'. We already have 'freedom' to healthcare. You're free to walk into any hospital in the county and pay for care. You would like to be able to get that care for free. I would like to be able to walk into any gunstore and get whatever guns I want for free. But nothing in life is free. When will you morons wake up and realize that??

The right to self determination.
The right to healthcare is not for the state to decide. This is an imposition of will towards doctors and patients. As we have seen in other countries where socialized healthcare exists, there are more problems and more taxes than solutions. For instance, just yesterday the UK ruled that obese and smokers are not allowed to have surgeries. In effect, creating death panels. In ceding this power to the state, you are giving away your right to self determination.
As Americans, this is codified and held up as a supreme right of all Americans.

You are not entitled to another person's labor and you are not forced to have a gun. Health Care is a luxury, not a necessity.

Many of the southern states did not participate. This was a concession Obama made to get the ACA passed. The poorest people in the country have no healthcare and are being fined on top of it.

>guns
Being able to protect myself from criminals and corrupt govt. officials is a right.
>healthcare
Healthcare is a service offered by healthcare professionals. So long as there are doctors willing to offer their services, there will be healthcare. Having govt. pay for it is not a right. You still have available healthcare whether or not you have health insurance.

Leave Froppy alone REEEEEEEEEEEE

Guns are for killers and rednecks that need to compensate.

Medicine is a right as it essentially keeps you from dying.

Two totally different concepts. Are you a Trump supporter? Because only they are stupid enough to mistake such a basic concept.

They think all duty is slavery, and therefore all taxation is theft.
Therefore they oppose anything that requires government intervention, because it's paid for by taxes. They concede law and order is necessary, but they'd rather spend money keeping people in prison than address the problems that result in people resorting to crime.

what the actual fuck is this shit

freedom and personal responsibility vs big daddy gibmedats

kys OP

Healthcare isn't a power given to the Federal government by the constitution

The 2nd Amendment clearly is

>stealing free healthcare for the poor, sick and needy
Bullshit, they stole that healthcare from taxpayers. Fuck em. Saged.

Why do you shareblue idiots assume I am a member of the GOP. That being said learn the difference between negative and positive rights.No person has the right to the labor of another. To claim otherwise is to make that person a slave.

>not posting the last page
There's a special place in hell for you, user.

Toga best girl.

because healthcare is a service
you have the right to buy healthcare as well as the right to buy a gun

Tell me where in the constitution that healthcare is a right in america.

found it

We have to pay for guns.
Are you implying we shouldn't have to?

Liberals believe in killing babies. But they don't believe in the death penalty for rapists and murderers

But i coulda fucking swore that last page depicted the catgirl/thing getting gutted...

Rights are LIMITS on what the government can do and granted by God. Liberals are slaves.

Where is medicine listed as a right? Wishful thinking doesn't make it true.
The right to bear arms is to allow the people to keep the government in line.

>Belief in Guns
>Belief in Healthcare
These are two different subjects? Plz explain argument?
>2 post by this ID
ohh. saged.

Our welfare state is causing poverty by destroying families. Families are how one builds wealth.

A virgin child makes a much better sacrifice to their god Saturn then some old prisoner

Choosing if you want to pay for a heatl plan is the ultimate freedom

You're absolutely right if we get free healthcare we should get free guns too.

Oh wait those are paid for out of pocket too.

Yet somehow we don't support going around and giving people free guns, do we?

Republicans do believe in freedom to healthcare, freedom to choose instead of being forced to pay for any.

ok so I've seen this at least a couple times now
Shithead takes some random anime image and makes a SJW/commie macro out of it
kekistan flag
samefagging himself optional

do you think you're persuading anyone? is it for the yous? literally kill yourself

Guns exist in the absence of government. Universal healthcare does not. The government does not provide you with things. It protects what is there so somebody with nefarious purposes does not take them away from you.

>Republicans are essentially stealing free healthcare for the poor, sick and needy.
How do you get free healthcare?
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.XPD.TOTL.ZS?locations=US
Currently 17.141% of US GDP is spent on healthcare, how do we make it free? Slavery?

It's CTR with low energy memes. Just ignore them. I tore apart their shitty argument above your post.

The second amendment proves that guns are a right
Where is the right to medicine?

You have the right to buy guns, just as you have the right to buy health insurance.

This is obvious bait but who is stopping people from buying healthcare?
also sage

It's not necessary as Capitalism takes care of that need. Supply/Demand, you know? Something people forgot about.

>2017
>Leftists still cannot tell the difference between positive rights and negative rights
>Leftists leftists never learn

They can't learn. It's a mental disorder.

>one of these involves personal use of a piece of personal property
>the other involves taking money from other people for your personal use

Mandating a right to Healthcare is mandating that someone else has to pay for it. That is why it's not a right - yo using have a right to access someone else's money to pay for your life choices, like smoking or obesity.

I was responding to
"Guns are for killers and rednecks that need to compensate.

Medicine is a right as it essentially keeps you from dying."
He was claiming that medicine was a right, I wanted a source

What I purchase a firearm I use money to receive that firearm. You fucking loads are a drain on society. If you go to the emergency room you get treatment your alto going to get a bill. Most of you will never pay these bills instead it's written off and we the taxpayers end up paying for it.

>How do you justify this Sup Forums?

What makes you think Sup Forums is made up of Republicans?