Tick tock trumpkins

Tick tock trumpkins

>we don't work for the president
Tell us something we don't know.

Yeah, they work for the people that voted for them, which voted for Trump.

It's a two way street.

tock

Trump is the only dude in the GOP who can get fuckers to get out and vote.

GOP RINOs are dipshits.

McCain, Graham, Murkowski, Collins... none of these people are worth shit to people outside of their state. Their endorsements don't mean shit.

In 2018, they'll need Trump to go out and rile up the base to get out and vote.

Never Trumpers will get BTFO.

holy shit who could they be?

>We don't work for the president
Trump returning the US government to the principles of the Founding Fathers, handing power back to the people after decades of Executive Office abuse. Such noble self-sacrifice. Is there anything this man won't do to make America great again?

all memes aside for a second, do you guys think four years is long enough for him to complete a soft coup of the government entirely?

Clearly Trump is highly intelligent, to the disdain of the cringey Drumpfposters. He is jockeying around in Capitol Hill so that he can do..... something.

Trump has the second highest IQ of any president of the United States, and has been playing the media into his hands since he was selling real estate in his 20s and 30s. Clearly a fair margin of the hires, fires, and "White House in disarray" is some kind of smokescreen, but what for? What is he trying to fucking accomplish?

Military coup of deep state?
DWS/Hillary/Obama arrests?
Or is he really just an incompetent buffoon that managed to slip and fall and woke up president of the United States? (Extremely unlikely)

This

Some of the Repubs are pedophiles??? SHOCKER.

The establishment said the same about Reagan.

More people voted for Hilary than voted for Trump

Fuck'em

Let them die, the human race becomes stronger...

EMOTIONAL SLIDE THREAD

DNC PUSHED FUSION GPS STORY

DNC WANTS YOU TO FORGET RUSSIAGATE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776

Friends of Epstein

Time to become the senate

The deep state pedophile politicians need to be tortured and brutalized, then murdered. Any "lawman" who dares defend them should have their children tortured.

The inevitable revolution culling jewry and their pedophile pets will happen.

Neocons would much rather get voted out and replaced by neolibs, their fellow globalist puppets, than start working for the American people by supporting President Trump. We either need to vote in nationalist Congressmen or else voting will no longer be a viable way to save this country.

Oh (you)

I definitely think a bunch of the disarray was not planned (mooch), however, a lot of it is. This just let's him go about his business while the media is focused on stupid shit, like Russia and much racism.

It's a great tactic to get shit done while keeping your enemies preoccupied on taking the bait, but it probably does damage his popularity.

I agree. However I think he has an overall strategy (think, putting many high level dems away, or exposing their corruption) which will kneecap the DNC. Plus, he is doing a good job of exposing the neocons who need to be voted out.

>It's a two way street.
That phrase means you give some and they give some back, it doesn't apply here you imbecile.

People claim Trump didn't win majority, ignoring the same for Clinton.

Tick tick bitch. We are purging you, and if that doesn't work we have firearms.

Sage

>Hi-Point Shit-Tier 9mm "rifle"
>doesn't include the 5.56 Ruger Mini-14, a semi-auto that would blow the doors off those CS:GO bolt-action pieces of garbage.

Fuck, man. Get off the computer.

Yeah, Hillary Clinton won the most votes ever in an election. nothing fishy about that.

THIS IS A SHILL SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

niggers

$0.02

Yeah, I'm sure lots of voters who voted for republican senators also voted for a democrat president.

Almost like Democrat voters are found mostly in high population cities.

They work for Lockheed Martin, I mean duh we know that