Why don't we call so-called "men going their own way" what they really are? That is: poofters, fanny dodgers, benders...

Why don't we call so-called "men going their own way" what they really are? That is: poofters, fanny dodgers, benders, bum bandits, pillow biters, fudge packers, shirt lifters, bati boys etc.

>if you don't want to be cucked by a roastie you're a faggot
choke on your triple dick trips

No. They're just bitter losers and sour grapers, not any of the queer ass slang you mentioned.

t. marmite miner

OP is right, feminists want men to turn gay as a fuck you to masculinity and the white cis het male patriarchy

Here here.

Wow, they are gay. That's surely the reason why men aren't interested in modern women. Do you work for the Guardian?

Who the fuck spends 4k on a ring?

She needs to show it to her friends and colleagues. They need to be envious so that she feels good.

You would be doing them a huge favor as all those groups you mentioned are higher in the victim hierarchy than straight males, roasttard.

don't forget nancy-boys

MGTOW is another dirty jew conspiracy to genocide your white race.
White men going their own way, means white men not marrying white women and having white children.
But what do I care, I'm not white.
I'm Greek, that's my color.

>Gay shaming.

Damn! That is so original!

You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer...

The reason you have such fear of homosexuality is because you are probably in the closet yourself.

MGTOW are betas who are too lazy to put the work in to find a decent woman. They try to take the easy way out by going for roasties, realize it sucks, then blame it on the women, not their lack of effort.

If I wanted to buy an Ipod online, and instead of buying the actual product for 200$, I buy some cheap generic knock off for 30$. Your return is equal to what you put in.

Not only are you contributing to the loss of the white race by going your own way, you are also cucking yourself by letting other men take the few decent women.

the funny thing is they're not gay which makes it even sadder since at least gays have a 0.00001% chance of a loving relationship rather than 0%

>If I wanted to buy an Ipod online, and instead of buying the actual product for 200$, I buy some cheap generic knock off for 30$. Your return is equal to what you put in.
I have a suspicion that it was written by a woman. Only a fucking roastie would think that an ipod is worth its price.

They are going to corner the market on sex robots. Then you'll be sorry.

Kind of true for me. I don't consider myself MGTOW but I don't put effort into it. There aren't that many good women and most guys notice them and they want them (unless they're idiots). There's a lot of competition. I'm not willing to compete so I dropped out of the game. If I ever invested myself in a bad relationship and had gotten burned I might have become resentful and bitter like many MGTOWs seem to be. I haven't but I'm very wary of it. I don't insist on being single, I'd rather not be. But it seems to be the only option for me unless I somehow became massively motivated to work on raising my value.
It's just how it is. Women are more valued than men. They don't have to be good partners. So a lot of them aren't.

Fungus muncher. Shoe shopping pussy whipped vaginal dyke feminist. Period drinker. Throat cancer cuck. Half a man. Alimony master. Traitor of his gender. Snot licker. Zika babby. Ineffective truvada cuck. Condomless degenerate. Breeder of filth and lies. Pagan. Fertility cuck with one foot in isis. Gets hard to foreign fish stanks of the inferior gender. Cuts off his dick to cover it in cheese. Tuna flap monger. Little penis flicker. Half a fag. Subservient. Titty sucker on cheese nipps like a fucken babby. Stink finger. Grab ems sodomite prolly a pedo. Gash enabler

Most MGTOWs I see are loser guys that really don't have a choice and want women out of there league. With that said, the most successful guys I know are MGTOW but don't run around announcing it like a fag. Any guy that calls himself MGTOW, but can't get a chic to nail in 24hours or less is really just a future cuck, that will fall for the first dumb cunt that lets him fuck her. The only true MGTOW is what women call a player. A guy that uses them for their actual value and then drops them. A real MGTOW is open to a relationship but his endless search mostly revels all women are massive whores. The real objective needs to be shaming and outcasting women that fuck and/or breed with losers. Women need to be judged and punished for their behavior.

bigot, the true face of the left

Dirty fucking baba stabbers

I don't get MGTOW. I mean, I heard them out, but only because I was curious. At the end it was kind of like "Okay, but I'm going to keep looking for love because I DO love the idea of families and shit." Does that make me a shit person?

Mofo. Estrogen cuck

What sort of horsefuckery is this ? Did someone take a shit on your keyboard and this is the result? Men are bailing out of marriage, due to courts fucking them over. Even if you live with a woman for about 6 months you fuck yourself over because the courts think you're a couple and boom, half your shit.

This is the problem with people like you. You point the finger at white men telling them to 'man up' while supporting the cuntocrasy in courts. I've met 'men' like you in life before, they always are some womans pet.

>you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded
not getting raped in divorce court is for homosexuals

This entire concept seems to hinge on being married in order to have children and bring afraid of divorce, but it seems marriage is the problem.

Fuck off i dicked more bitches then you can dream off and you are paying my neetbux. get the fuck of my board pleb

>Having standards low enough to fall for roastie tricks
>Calling it an active move on your part to retroactively reject women in their prime 10 years after the fact then be delusional enough to claim it was your idea in the first place and give other betas who agree a gay little acronym for a name

Kill yourself, and any faggot out there who identifies with MGTOW. You're worse than feminists and the women you blame your life on.

>There aren't that many good women

Interesting. Tell me about the ratio of good men and whether you think you're one or not.

You can either hate feminism. Or you can satisfy it sexually. You make less than zero fucking sense because you're a pathetic liar. Men dont need women. Men OWN women. They're not even capable of agape love. There is no need for benisbagoo to make fiat moni goyim slaves

Not their problem. Fucking jewess detected. Did adam lay satan first or did Eve and spread her sin box to him? Hrm?

Only jews organise thru women. Thats why they chop off dicks. Hate men and fags. Homophobia means hatred of your gender not of any intercourse. All this stuff is fake freudian shit. Kikes hate MGTOW. That is all. So I love it

As a faggot myself, I'd just love if it every man disgusted with modern women would put out for me.

But sadly, it doesn't seem to work that way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're a homosexual. Your opinion is invalid.

making up so many epthets is in fact diagnostic of mental illness. kill yourself for trying to make up names for people.

Based on what? You ruined the universe. You killed God

>poofters, fanny dodgers, benders, bum bandits, pillow biters, fudge packers, shirt lifters, bati boys etc.
Why british so cringey?

Just read the guy fined in 360k in UK for flirting with a girl at some company. Flirting with a girl can destroy you these days. MGTOW is literally the natural response roastie.

>give women rights
>have a normal nation

pick one

As long as you don't forget the other thing to call the gays, victors.

Gay marriage, freedoms enshrined in equality laws, tolerance in society and the support of both the right wing and left wing of politics.

Combined that with the lack of Christianity in the UK and it's fair to say that the gays have won, live and let live I say.

Who spends 300k on a kid is the real question

>Tell me about the ratio of good men
Both genders are not judged the same. There are things in common both genders expect from each others, but most women have expectations of status, power and wealth on top of it (whereas men generally do not care about that). That's what leads to shortages of "good men", the pool of eligible men for many women just got too small.
>and whether you think you're one or not.
No, I have too many issues.

>Giving women that much power in your own mind

Sounds about right for a MGTOW faggot.

MGTOW. Work all day to get nowhere to impress some 6/10 at best ho. Fuck that.

>Both genders are not judged the same

Stopped reading. You're worse than a feminist cunt. Stay mad, faggot.

>Just read the guy fined in 360k in UK for flirting with a girl at some company.
Holy shit. Link?

It's just like that. You'd have to be a fool not to notice it.

You donĀ“t seem to be nice or smart.

It was on Sup Forums today. Didnt save the link. Im sure it will pop up again eventually.

In EVERY MGTOW thread you get the same discourse:

1) Inexperienced but horny kiddos think every guy just want to fuck anything that moves and the entirety of social interaction revolves around fucking and MGTOWs are fat autistic virgin neckbeards who can't get laid.

2) Actual MGTOWs who are experienced grown men who are warning about the dangers of women + the state vs you, and how you can be easily taken for all you've got.

3) The "Yes, thats right goy - dont reproduce" jew shills - yes JEW SHILLS. The thing (((they))) want you to do is YES reproduce children to a raving tinder psycho / bar slut who will NEVER grow up and you will be raising her as well as your kids until she bails on you and takes half your shit after dragging you through divorce court.

The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.

(((The agenda))) is all about making money from broken individuals from broken families - NOT stopping reproducing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men refusing to get fucked over by the jew system - and (((they))) are worried. (((They))) are worried that (((they))) have pushed the feminist "high maintainance woman" meme too far and thought men would become pussyfied slaves to nagging bitches and never thought men would just go their own way.