Reddit is doxxing a police officer for saying Negro

Reddit is doxxing and trying to fire a police officer for saying Negro on one of their most cancerous subs. As far as I am concerned it violated terms of use policy and the subreddit should be banned. I've reported it to their admins here

contact their cuck admins here.

reddit.com/contact/

about this

reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/6r37d1/how_can_an_assistant_chief_of_police_be_blatantly/dl2cimk/?context=3

throwing reddits own hypocrisy to their face is always the best. Lets get it taken down

Other urls found in this thread:

kadn.com/assistant-chief-of-estherwood-police-resigns-after-posting-racially-charged-meme-to-facebook/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>trying to fire

He's already resigned. That's the power of social media for ya

Now fuck off redditfag

>Passing on a chance to fuck with reddit
>calling me a reddit fag

We all have dozens of sockpuppets. Don't pretend you are better. This is a chance to fuck with reddit and their hypocritical bullshit

Wait, Negro is offensive?

It's a biological term to differentiate Sub-Saharan Africans from Northern Africans with dark skin.

It basically was the same as calling someone black today except people used negro like 30-40 years ago which is muh evil white man times.

its still common vernacular for many people in the south. but is considered racyiss now

oh yea. it means black in spanish

I somehow suspect it has something more to do with the cartoon; killing your daughter for having a black boyfriend might be considered extreme by some. Who knew?

its a meme not a pic of him drowning her. Its called exaggerated humor to represent disapproval.

This. Why do the left hate our beautiful language?

disgusting reddit user fonts

rare
how many ayahuasca shots have you had today?

sup newfriend

We doxxed a kid that said "ARE YOU KIDDING ME"

so yea, lets give them a taste of justice

Oh I get it, but I'm accustomed to Sup Forums tier depravity. Besides, the sjw crowd is looking for any excuse to lose their shit, to say nothing of vilifying an ebil wh*te male.

i don't care about the doxxing. I care about that reddit is a blistered pusspile of liberal hypocrisy that violates their own rules if anyone steps out of their progressive policing of words.

Had to add
I've seen asian comedians make jokes about their moms wanting them to marry an asian woman or jokes about white indian families not wanting to marry outside of race unless they have money. Its kinda a joke among parents and shit but only white people cant make it because of....reasons

What a fucking retard for posting that

I tried to get into Black Lagoon. It was too scattered for me.

its not YOUR beautiful language you fucking shitskin mestizo subhuman monkey, you stole it from Spaniards and degraded it into some shitty unintelligible monkey talk you call "spanish" (like all sudacas) because your inferior monkey genes were not able to learn an European language

Mass report this shit. we have a chance to shut a major subreddit down for violating Terms of Service.

>He's already resigned.

Why is everyone such a coward nowadays?

He already resigned you slow poke faggot

kadn.com/assistant-chief-of-estherwood-police-resigns-after-posting-racially-charged-meme-to-facebook/

keep your reddit bullshit off here

I don't give a shit about the officer really, I just think we should mass report the subreddit to the admins for violating its' ToS and get the subreddit shut down

How is this doxxing?

He posted it publicly.

Doxxing used to mean something on Sup Forums.

You newfags are annoying.

>being this newfaggy
>using reddit spacing

Reddit has different ToS you goober.

Kill yourself

YO YOU DONT WANNA FINNA US FUCKIN YO DAUGHTAZ AND SHIET? FUCKIN RAYCISS MAN, LEMME CUM UP IN DAT BITCH U STUPID CRACKA>

I dindu nuffin, the spanish brought it willingly and shared it with their new brothers in Christ.