George Martin destroys Trump

One of the best fanasty writers btfos Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

veekyforums.com/thread/9826095/literature/a-song-of-ice-and-fire.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cNACsbSwAHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one cares what a incest loving fat fuck thinks

>pop culture reference

When will leftists learn.

You already posted this once today. Sage. No one gives a shit about your pleb tier fantasy show.

he's living in a fantasy alright

Wait hol uppp

I thought Trump was Voldemort

Trump will never be as badass as joffrey

>fat autist writer makes satirical hip likeness between Trump and his work of fiction in order to drive attention away from his lack of releasing the next book

Mad because nobody likes Trump

Martin literally lives inside his own fantasy world like Rowling autistically but doesn't know shit about reality. At least drumpfy is doing something for the world instead of jerking off about dargons

TRUMP BTFO

btw GRRM has been farting around on that fantasy series for over 21 years and will never finish it.

martin is a jewish familyname

best post.

He's such a fat spineless loser. It's likely he understands modern geopolitcs well enough not to make unequal normie level character comparisons, but he refuses commentate about this in any original way because his liberal followers won't accept him anymore.

quality post

Martin is French stuipid Kraut. Winner of Two World Wars 2-0

>a literal cuck

These people are seriously warped in the head.

He'd better be careful, otherwise he is gonna have a sudden "heart attack"

fat hack is just mad that everyone uses Harry Potter and Star Wars references to describe modern politics and even though it's HBO's most popular show his trite shite will never reach that level of recognition. sad.

And he is a retard

how can he write such brilliant shit and not understand economics?

under communism he would have been "executed for writing seditious material"

someone add game of thrones to this.

>One of the best fanasty writers
This triggers me and I don't even like Trump (too little endlösung)

Also:

Tolkien is to creative literary genius what Martin is to hack pulp idiocy. They both so far surpass anyone else in their field that they will be remembered 1,000 years from now as a kind of yin and yang of fantasy, a Manichean duality of speculative letters. For every sublime, luminous beauty that Tolkien has gifted the world, Martin has cursed us with a tedious, banal ugliness. It is unfair to compare the two directly on any one point, because Martin is in every way the anti-Tolkien, patently sterile, parasitical, and inferior, but so much so that he becomes a monument in his own right, and counterbalances Tolkien. Could one exist without the other? Tolkien obviously could. But it is only by the contrast that Martin offers that we can truly appreciate the full depths and heights of Tolkien. Our understanding of Tolkien would be incomplete if Martin had never set pen to page. It is through only the abject failure and futility of Martin that we can approach an apprehension of the true scope and scale of Tolkien's hitherto inconceivable greatness. Perhaps this is what Tolkien had in mind when he wrote about the Music of the Ainur. If Tolkien is a subcreator in the image of Eru, truly Martin is like unto Melkor. It is only reflected in the awfulness of the one that we can fully see the goodness of the other.

Oh shit Kira's here

this guy wrote a book about building a wall to keep unwanted people out and says Trumps bad?

Stop the presses. They so win OMFG ... they ...win....he's no better than jk.

George is old but he still wanted to play the game. Now look what they're making him do.

>135897396
Someone post the shit scene.

I hope you're smarter than Misa was

>Trump is literally Hitler...i mean Joffrey
Fat fuck thinks his opinion matters. SAD!

He has a wall in his show to keep out illegal snow niggers

can he just fucking finish his books off before he died of a heart attack? Maybe he has planned for it and the books will be published after he dies so the true story of a song of ice and fire can be told

>writes himself into a corner
>can't come up with a satisfying conclusion, so just keeps making the books longer and extending the series
>everyone already guessed his hidden reveals, (r+l=j) so he can't use them as a crutch or revelation
>will die before he finishes them
>everyone only cares about this shitty show anyway
>everything he ever did will be forgotten within 10 years of his death

>One of the best fanasty writers
That's actually pretty funny so you deserve some credit. His books are utter dung and only peasants would consider them worthwhile.

underrated

1 post by this op gets thread destroyed by sage.

he just needs an editor. theres such a thing as too many details and side quests, side stories and side characters.

kind of like steven king.
did your book have to be 1000 pages? I bet you could have told it in 800 and the flow and pace of the story would be SO much better. I'm a fast reader but DAMN theres so many unimportant details unrelated to the plot

He didn't destroy Trump he's destroying minds. Enjoy your faggot sex, and being one of the mindless drones.

Sir, i truly bow to this magnificient post. Thx you user.

Yeah. the french totally won the world wars from Verdun to Vichy.

>"winner"

wtf I hate dungrle boomf now

saged

>One of the best fantasy writers

Why are GoT fans the most illiterate pieces of shit? Read an actual good fantasy book - until you do, fuck off.

Look at this another way.

>one of the best fantasy writers
>writes fantasy
>observe pic again

Nicely copied, faggot.

veekyforums.com/thread/9826095/literature/a-song-of-ice-and-fire.html

He's just mad he didn't get credit for the idea. Besides, the wall is to keep WHITEwalkers out.

his whole books are just war of the roses turned into days of our lives anyway

I like Brandon Sanderson better

he did alright finishing WoT and I don't mind storm light archives but I think he should of been more adamant on taking time to perfect the last 3 books on WoT and forcing them to make it one book

Wiener wiener!

youtube.com/watch?v=cNACsbSwAHY

No disagreement here. It's a little horrifying to think that the sort of shit he writes (witches spawning shadow demons from their vagoos notwithstanding) was pretty common amongst the aristocracy not all that long ago.

Never implied that I wrote it, brainlet. I thought the "Also:" would imply that I was copy/pasting something from elsewhere. I guess it requires brain cells to make that deduction.

that is the days of our lives shit you stupid fucking maplecunt

Are you saying the aristocracy was noble my bogan friend?

Wiener wiener wiener wiener wiener wiener wiener wiener wiener wiener wiener wiener wiener

OP, you truly are mental midget if you think that degenerate fat fuck is even a halfway decent writer.

that's because most of his fanbase are hipsters and teens who don't like trump, just like harry potter. if the future generation turns right-wing, they'll soon be praising trump. they criticism only lasts while they can make money out of it, just like everything else.

George, shut the fuck up and go finish your fucking book. or not. faggot.

no i'm saying the war of the roses part was taken from history, while the nigger baby ghosts are days of our lives shit

Fair enough. Sorry! I take full responsibility for the misunderstanding. Sorry again. Have a great day!

THIS IS A SHILL SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

STOP REPLYING

he is secretly redpilled and still uses a DOS computer so the jew can't steal his story. That's why the show has become a SJW fest. John Snow is going to fuck shit up in the books while Jamie fists Cerise with his golden hand

here's a (you)

There are no real standards anymore in literature, art, music, or dance.

>Gatsby, who epresented everything
>epresented

>brilliant

user, when replying to bullshit posts, be sure to type SAGE in the option field so the useless thread dies.
This is a distraction. The DNC murdered Seth Rich (although you probably know him as Russia.)