Sup Forums's thoughts on Satan

The Knights Templar even worshiped a false idol, Baphomet.

Is Sup Forums really a Christian board?

youtu.be/DYUVAf1V-Uc

Other urls found in this thread:

ultraculture.org/blog/2016/02/08/baphomet-sabbatic-goat/
gordonnapierhistory.blogspot.com/2010/04/templars-and-baphomet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lO2Zp4nwsFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aryans sell their souls to the Devil in the pursuit of world peace and security -- that the angel's themselves protect the Nation as it risks itself for others.

Niggers and other shitskins sell their souls for bread -- they just want the rocks life gave them turned into money, prestige, fame and other rewards they are too lazy to attain fairly.

Jews are worse of all: they ''worship'' the Devil and '''freely''' offer him their souls. These inhuman Semites do this in the hopes their god, Satan, will rule the Earth and find only the Jews in his favor.

Aryans are the most noble of these. Aryans are deceived into selling their souls and into doing wrong by that Eternal Merchant, the Jew. And we typically sell our souls for noble gains, like world peace or the end to poverty.

The point is we've all sinned, we've all engaged in Devil worship by both doing little to stop the Jew's plot or by accepting it to varying degrees. The way to repent is to get your own life in order, become educated, and finally formulate a strategy for how you can introduce the Jewish Question to the unaware masses. If you're already working towards this aim, always work harder.

Also, Satan is just the Jewish version of the Aryan concept of intelligent evil called Ahriman, from the Zoroastrian faith. Of course, Jews failed to under the Devil's nature and mistranslated Ahriman as ha-Satan: the Satan.

no

>The Knights Templar even worshiped a false idol, Baphomet.
?????

Jews are the emissaries of Satan on Earth

you didn't know that.....

this

Explain??

No they didn't. Baphomet worship was one of the false accusations levied against them by the king of France who wanted to get rid of his debts that he owed them.

The Templars were accused of worshipping baphomet , which the church used to basically found them up and slaughter them.

*round

>The Knights Templar even worshiped a false idol, Baphomet
Sauce? Otherwise this is just slander fabricated by Philip IV of France to justify his witch hunt in order to clear his debts.

Yeeeee

They worshipped Baphomet and got caught.

go google it

I've studied religion and mystery schools (aka secret societies) for a long time. It is true that the Knights Templar were an occult Christian order that also used Jewish mystic rites such as Baphomet worship.

Baphomet does not represent Satan, it represents the unity between opposites, which is the central concept of occultism. Light and dark, male and female, earthly and divine, left and right, up and down, etc.

It is still a pagan and heretical belief for any real Christian, and it is obviously scientifically bankrupt, as the universe is not dualistic.

So don't worry, it's all fairy tales, and real science will always supercede superstition.

No sources?

>Science is da real

Then why did people practice paganism successfully for centuries????

cont.

Freemasonry at high levels, is Kabbalah; it is masked Jewish mysticism (source: Morals and Dogma of A.A. Rite of Freemasonry, by Albert Pike). "...must be maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine".

Freemasonry is the ultimate good-Goy society where Jewish pharisee-types manipulate all other religions into giving up their belief in God for the Jews' kabbalah, which they intend to be the "universal religion" for the New World Order.

The entire 20th century and now 21st century is an effort by Jews, Freemasons, and other religious/occultists to create a One World Government. This is why the entertainment industry and media are trying to make this all-tolerant non-moralistic but highly materialistic world culture.

ultraculture.org/blog/2016/02/08/baphomet-sabbatic-goat/

gordonnapierhistory.blogspot.com/2010/04/templars-and-baphomet.html

It is a known historical fact. Google "knights templar and baphomet worship" and read actual documents. I'm not going to do your homework for you.

>Paganism
>Successful
I think you're confused. Also, mocking science, while using the internet on a computer? Absolutely pathetic. Paganism is degenerate slave-tier ideology for white people with no God in them.

bump

no the pope feared their power and the French king wanted their gold no actual prof they where Satan worshipers or idol worshipers the acusations where the justifications for the april Friday the 13th raid.

In the raid thou we do know that most of the Templars got away with all their shit and a few stayed behind including some of their leaders now does that sound like the actions of selfish Satan/Baphomet worshipers.

>The Knights Templar even worshiped a false idol
Horseshit

The Frog king just wanted an excuse to kill them off after owing them a shit ton of munneh.

>used Jewish mystic rites such as Baphomet worship.
False accusations the Church used to prosecute and kill the Templars because they were growing too powerful

"Dieu sait qui a tort et a péché. Il vs bientot arriver malheur à ceux qui nous ont condamnés à mort"

>Light and dark, male and female, earthly and divine, left and right, up and down, etc.
>it is obviously scientifically bankrupt, as the universe is not dualistic.
You have 0 self awareness.

/thread

>Also, Satan is just the Jewish version of the Aryan concept of intelligent evil called Ahriman, from the Zoroastrian faith.
Someone did not research their theology well. Keep going back in time buddy.

Also justification for the movie.

you are mistaken, this i pet a goym symbol was made by saladin and real templairs were burned alive for not converting to islam, i see a long nosed jew mocking womans and a bunch of boy rapist pussys with a circumsided dick. not templairs

The knights Templar were accused of devil worship mainly so they could be arrested and tried by the inquisition who would torture them to admitting to anything. This was all done so the pope and the french king could steal the wealth they acquired in the middle east. The only crime they could legitimately be accused of was usury.

Do you have any actual evidence that they did? I've studied the history of the Knights Templar myself and I've never encountered even the smallest shred of convincing evidence that they took part in such rituals.

>Is Sup Forums really a Christian board?
Sup Forums is not anyone's ideological board.
If there's only ONE thing that's common, it's that Hitler did nothing wrong.

THIS IS NOT POLITICS
THIS IS A SHILL SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

This is why I hate religion and secret societies. Fuck strange "rituals". Fuck "mysticism". Fuck people doing strange and fucked up things for some "greater purpose" that doesn't have any earthly implications.

dude fuck off

Stop calling everyone "shills". The Seth Rich thing is real, and I do believe that the Hersh link is really important, but STOP trying to force it.
Remember, the more you force something, the more people want to avoid it. Let it grow naturally, fucktard.

>Is Sup Forums really a Christian board?
no, fuck off with these childish questions.

it's a matter of no one cares anymore

it's real watcha gonna do about it....??

>Sup Forums is not anyone's ideological board.
>If there's only ONE thing that's common, it's that Hitler did nothing wrong.

This

all of this is the fight of the twin snakes and all of this lies mades for you to not achieve the godself like you have supposed to do now,satan or saturn is the father of the maat ther mother but all went wrong when the aliens took control and created the moon and adulterated the seed of life that everything follows same goes for the golden mean(saturn again the only planet with gold) and phi , if you dont know astrology my dearest dear you are missing the word of god and the hidden adn linked to the soul cryztalization on the maya deathstranding herweb

the world is eding and you are missing how the foxdie 666 becomes foxlive again
911 is god self....

youtube.com/watch?v=lO2Zp4nwsFA
from solid to liquiddddddd!!!!and thur the rain transformed lucifer rising,erasing the sine pattern waves on the matter that makes the air be air or the body or carbon 666 dying..... the real enemy is not human polhacks thebible tells you clearly this

>as told to King Jacque by his Jewish council who were jealous of the Templars reputation among the European people, their massed wealth and land holdings, and their influence in European money changing.
Templars did not worship Baphomet (mohammed/allah), this is a complete Jewish Lie

Baphomet is the transgender god. Templars were flaming homosexuals to start with. Man-Woman-Goat made them even more gay. Basically the Masons of the Dark Ages.

Cum guzzling douche burger who probably flies around and annoys God like flies on Africans

Tortures humans like history shows to be true

nah bruh; you're thinkin Manbearpig

>Church was in the custody of Philip the Fair King of France
>Templars became very wealthy bankers
>Jacques de Molay the grand master trying to reform order after losing Holyland
>Jacques and Philips bro tier Jacques was even godfather to the Dauphin
>Philip wanted Templar gold Jacques said no.
>Philip threatened Clement V to dissolve order for heresy so he could claim monies.
>Friday, 13 October 1307 Philip arrested all Templars in France
>Sham trial lasted years order dissolved 1312 De Molay burned at stake 1314
>Other monarchs called bullshit on Philip and let Templars escape or join other orders.
>Baphomet was likely cooked up by French stemming from veneration of the head of St John the Baptist who was the Templars patron.
>Guillaume de Nogaret was the chief prosecutor and a filthy cathar looking for revenge.
>Pope secretly absolved them in 12308 via Chinon parchment, not found until 2004.

Satan is the good guy. Your kike god hates humanity. Tell me, /pol. Does Satan judge you for being gay? No. It's your kiked god who judges.

>YHWH was the Father
>never had a wife
Sounds like a go-fuck-yourself hermaphrodite to me.

Satan is a tranny