BREAKING: LEAD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE IN SETH RICH CASE COMMENTS!

Does not deny that Seth Rich could have leaked to Wikileaks.
Does not deny that murder could be related to Wikileaks.
Does not deny that murder could be related to job at DNC.

Department Gave Me ‘Strict, Strict Rules,’ If I Talk I’ll Get ‘Re-Assigned’

bigleaguepolitics.com/seth-rich-police-detective-department-gave-strict-strict-rules-talk-ill-get-re-assigned/

archive.is/BpKKq

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7RKJD
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]]
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/former-breitbart-reporters-populist-nationalist-pac
americafirstproject.org/senior-strategy-team-3/
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Does not deny" and "I can’t go into details with specifics about the case such as that" doesn't mean "confirms", you retard

Bump tor justice!

bump it real good

>bog league politics
fake news

Do you get paid extra if you get the first post?

Will confirm some information. And refuse to confirm others. You can read between the lines...

Yes he was shot in the back, yes we looked at video, no we cant tell you if he said something before he died...

"I can't comment on that."
"So he might have been murdered by Hillary?"
"I can't comment on that."
"Holy SHIT he was murdered by Hillary, it's happening!"

I can't tell if you're joking by reporting on a story exactly like a CNN journalist or if it was a serious attempt at discussion.

Daily reminder that more than a year after the "robbery gone bad" we still
Don't know what caliber of bullet was used to murder Seth Rich.
22LR? 32 ACP? 380? 38 Special? 9mm? Or the current favorite: .40 S&W?
>mfw .40 S&W is the current FBI round, and on the day that Seth Rich was killed an FBI van near his home loaded with .40 S&W handguns was "conveniently" robbed

Bump

These were uploaded 3 weeks ago to an account "Debunking Rod Wheeler"

Did they know this was gonna come out? 3 weeks ago, Rod Wheeler was still on the right side of the narrative.

Strange times.

Seymour Hersh said it was a .22. Did anybody ask this fuck what caliber bullet was used?

The family had to release another statement today to get you mentally ill retards to stop

>The family was forced by the DNC PR crisis manager that they "hired" to release another statement to attempt to put people off the trail

well said

This will end exactly like when some reporter the Kremlin doesn't like gets murdered in Russia: Nobody will ever be arrested.
The only difference is that American media still believe there is a "criminal investigation" going on when all they do is assign a guy who sits on it, takes care that nothing is found out and keeps his mouth shut.

Drumpfy 2 scoops is in peaches now

Sage

That's a more believable than a guy was robbed and murdered in a neighborhood that has gunshot detectors because people are shot there all the time

>Robbed
You mean beaten up and shot twice in the back of the head while his attacker(s) didn't take anything?

well we know who's gonna be the next one to misteriously die.

Man I wish this civil war could get started already so I could start murdering retards like you.

nothing we didn't already know, but jesus that site looks unprofessional as fuck.

Shot in the back, not back of the head. He was still alive and stable in the hospital, until he "wasn't".

Yeah, he was shot and the cops were there fairly quick because the gunshot detectors went off. That's why they put them in bad neighborhoods

completely irrelevant distracting ad hom.
my point stands, as you did nothing to counter it.

using your imagination to write imaginary letters between the lines to satisfy your confirmation bias doesn't quite cut it. OP's reasoning is still retarded

they are in every neighborhood in DC, not just the bad ones

Even if there's no investigation, they make it look like there is one. And that makes me and every one else feel better.

Extra dollar per week

>has the investigation shown that Seth received any money from anyone such as WikiLeaks during that time period. DellaCamera stated, “I don’t know. I need to go back and look at his financial records.
>was the FBI involved, at all in the case?” He replied, “I don’t know; I mean, I never was contacted by the FBI at all.
>the whole “conspiracy” story really “threw things off with the investigation.” He heard that Seth was an email leaker; however, he states, “I’ve got nothing to say or to show that the shooting was related to emails or anything other than a street robbery.”

I'm not entirely sure you've ever been to DC

Well done OP. Have a bump.

This is correct logical argumentation.
OP is a faggot.

>anything other than a street robbery
There is nothing to show it was a street robbery. Nothing was stolen.

Do a whois search on bigleaguepolitics

The only contact info on bigleaguepolitics.com is an email that allegedly belongs to Patrick Howley

[email protected]

Someone email it and see who responds. I'm going to see if there are emails confirmed to belong to Patrick Howley, and ask him if he knows anything about it.

> I did NOT have murderous relations with that leaker

This is getting juicier by the minute, the DNC are tripping left and right

>I'm not entirely sure you've ever been to DC
>UN flag
one must assume your geographical flag would ruin your statement, lulz

>Does not deny that murder could be related to Wikileaks.
>Does not deny that murder could be related to job at DNC.

I wonder why this entire story is built on evidence of absence.

.22 would most likely not penetrate back out of the body (through and through) and would be easily recognized. Do we have any clue as to whether or not the shots were through and though?

>we did NOT have murderous relations with that wikileaks leaker

I wonder why the entire article doesn't have any actual quotes from the detective in question.

Everyone gets murdered by Hillary. So far as victims go, Seth was literally >100.

And your just now figuring out she's put actual bodies in the ground. Just now, as she's mere years from death.

Good going, Sherlock.

we have nothing. and we won't without an autopsy report or an official statement from the police. Seymour Hersh said in the recording yesterday that it was a .22 though. If that turns out to be true that would lend more credibility to what he was saying.

checked
because its based off of Rod Wheelers notes. I don't know how they got them though

Let's bump it.
Also parachute captcha never works.

I wonder why bigleaguepolitics domain was registered in the middle of an election year

Rod wheelers notes from where? Have any independent sources confirmed their validity? Or is all this information coming from the same place?

Let's bump it.
Keep this on the front page. Must remind people what is going on before it falls into their conscious grey area.

Transcription of wheelers notes from his meeting with the detective.

Again.

If he denied it then it would be denied investigation.
DID NOT DENY

>bigleaguepolitics

Not even Fox or Breitbart will confirm this.

#fakenews

Again.
Anything less of triple and I'll stop.

Apparetnly a meeting took place between wheeler and the detective on April 25. The source of the notes wishes to remain anonymous at this time. What is written in the notes is consistent with what wheeler has said in the past about the push back he recieved from the DC police.
So it fits the story but is coming from a website I have never heard of before yesterday and riddled with typos. Take it for what its worth which is not much unless that detective grows a set and makes a public statement.

Not calling it fake news, but what makes bigleaguepoltics.com credible? I have seen them pop up a number of times with Seth Rich, for example the story last night about Seth's brother, Aaron working for a cyber security and weapons manufacturer.

I fully believe that Seth Rich was murdered for leaking information to wikileaks, and think that Hersch was being honest when saying how he did it in the recording. But who the fuck is "big league politics"?

>Breitbart

That's the thing. Patrick Howley is the only contact info on the site. Patrick Howley works for breitbart.

Unless the contact email is fake. But no one would ever use an email pretending to be someone else.

"haha of course Mrs. Hillary Clinton is not a suspect, don't be ridiculous."

checken em again
Patrick Howley is listed as the editor in chief on their "Starting Lineup" page. Along with some blonde and 2 guys.
Here is the archive of their staff page:
archive.is/7RKJD

You're right however if it wasn't true then he wouldn't have to say, "does not deny." He would just say, "That's bullshit."

No contact info for any of the writers. And the only info for Patrick Howley is the email listed. Which I've yet to get a response from.

also check out the professional looking headshot of cassandra fairbanks who tweeted out the audio of Hersh from yesterday
>pic related

cassandra is active on twitter. Has like 100k followers. Don't know if its for her news or great tits though

>works for breitbart
Why wouldn't he submit the article to Breitbart, have it approved by the editorial board, and disseminated to a wider audience?

It seems it wouldn't even pass THAT low bar of journalistic integrity. Something doesn't add up.

im starting to find the "robbery" line interesting. People assume that CPD is saying the guys robbed him for his wallet or money, they don't ever really say that. They just say they think it was robbery. They could be using ambiguous phrases to try and throw public attention away from the case. Perhaps they have evidence to suggest it was an attempted robbery with the laptop being the target. Or perhaps they don't have any evidence and are simply using the word "robbery" as a catch all phrase to give out some kind of information.

Link to her dick pics?

>Why wouldn't he submit the article to Breitbart
The only plausible explanation I can think of to that question is that he is trying to start up his own shop and this was his biggest "scoop" to date and didn't want to share the credit with Breitbart.

Exactly. Why would a guy that has an enormous audience waste his time submitting articles through a literally who. Thats what doesn't make sense.

I did naaaaht

O hai Mark

see

>news organizations don't form during election years.
>a timeline in which alternative media is become much more active couldn't produce new news outlets during an election year

why are you wondering?

Is anyone else is tired as I am?

>breaks stories that are later posted by wikileaks
>fake news
get FUCKED

wonder where she got the scoop

DNC "clean up crews" were involved. DNC uses them for Trafficking,Wetwork, Voter Fraud & Paid Protests.

[Made a thread on this a while ago: [KB's: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]]

Rich was/is one of the thousands killed by them & the "Clinton Body Count" is just a part of the DNC's Body Count.

Dead people always vote Democrat.

Some more dirt on Patrick Howley. Apparently he left Breitbart in January to start something called the America First Project

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/former-breitbart-reporters-populist-nationalist-pac

>Dustin Stockton, a former Breitbart reporter who will serve as the PAC’s chief strategist, told The Atlantic that the group would run for the time being out of an existing organization called Western Representation PAC, with a media arm called “Big League Politics” to come in the distant future

I'm watching the Cuomo/Butowsky interview right now and it's really confusing. Anybody else seen it and could clear a few things up for me? What's Butowsky's role in all of this?

he is the guy who paid the bill for Wheeler to act as a PI on behalf of Seth Rich's parents.

Thank you! Why did Fox News back peddle on the Seth Rich story so hard?

yea lets all go to sleep and forget this whole thing
big day tomorrow anons lets sleep

Summary

>Big League Politics is the media arm of a federal PAC called the America First Project

americafirstproject.org/senior-strategy-team-3/

Patrick Howley is the content editor for their news outreach. Big League Politics is a federal PAC mouthpiece thats specificslly designed to push an agenda

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Heres some truth.

Because a local affiliate from Fox 5 in DC took Wheelers quotes out of context to make it seem like he had actually seen the FBI report which indicated there were emails between Seth Rick and Wikileaks when he was only told about the report 2nd hand.
The local story blew up and wheeler backtracking on his quote made fox pull the whole story. Its not that the story wasn't true necessarily, he just didn't want people to think he actually saw the FBI report.
This is where the Seymour Hersh recording from yesterday comes into play. Seymour Hersh represents that he saw the FBI report first hand which is why its such a big deal.

That's not true

Checked and Praise Kek.

Were the clean up crews involved with SEIU at the hospital Seth was pronounced dead at?

cheked

so why would Rod Wheeler backtrack his quote if Hersh confirms he saw the report first hand? Thanks for spelling all of this out by the way

Big League Politics is a federal PAC mouthpiece thats specifically designed to push an agenda. They have self proclaimed deep ties to both the administration and Congress

It's bankrolled by Dustin Stockton and edited by Patrick Howley, both former breitbart employees.

Well a few options I can think of in no particular order of what I think is true
1) Hes in on the plan and they are using the bogus lawsuit that just got blown out of the water with the recordings released yesterday to lead to discovery to get this information out to the public.
2) He is broke and is looking for a payday by filing the frivelous lawsuit.
3) Somebody is blackmailing him to get him to shift the narrative away from the DNC and put it on the Trump White house.
4) He is just a crazy ass nig who was talking out of his ass the whole time.

I read in the chaos yesterday that the Hersh recording was made back in February, so its possible wheeler didn't know about it until yesterday when the rest of us learned about it. Its all really murky and fucky right now, but it is looking more and more likely that Seth Rich was the leaker. Whether or not him leaking that information led to his murder is still up or debate. lean towards yes, but I have a natural distrust of politicians.

Did CIA Mockingbird assassins murder DNC Agent Seth Rich under Brennan and Obama?

>big league politics

fuck off and stop shilling your shit here

ok they have an agenda, but the recordings they put out yesterday are undeniably legitimate regardless of what their agenda is.

>scared of knives
>wear shitty plate armor with huge gaps in it
>kek flag

no you nigger. what is that picture even supposed to be

Bump. Remember to always bump your plan for our future!

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

oversage'd total sage maximum sage

Does a leaf know how to use notepad?

Sup Forums was actually right about the shills this time

Big League Politics' entire purpose is to shill for Trump.

thank you!

if wikileaks didn't tweet the recordings out, i wouldn't give bigleaguepolitics a second thought.
Or is this the shill tactic. You can't argue the content of what was leaked so you attack the source.