How do the religious right explain their disdain for the poor and refugees...

How do the religious right explain their disdain for the poor and refugees? Isn't being charitable and hospitable some of the main ideas Christ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm8AnNiwH58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can be charitable and have a heart for people, but that doesn't mean you have to let them live in your house.

>refugees?
They are economic migrants

ya, out of your own compassion, not forcing others to be charitable like the (((liberals)))

They don't really believe in Christianity when it requires great sacrifice of their part. It's more for community cohesion.

>Isn't being charitable and hospitable some of the main ideas Christ
if youre a brain damage athiest white boy who's conception of christianity comes entirely from (((mass media))) then yes, you could see it that way.

real christians understand that the world is not a safe space with infinite resources where everyone is a peach who would never hurt nobody.

Where in the Bible does it say that you're supposed to give all of your shit to poor brown people who refuse to work?

Where in the bible does it say to let in millions of people that worship a satanic pedophile?

I'm pretty sure that exactly what Jesus said to... Being Christ like is going above and beyond just like our Heavenly Father. Helping others is all that matters.

Yeah, about that... They're probably the descendants of people who enslaved christians

>Helping others is all that matters.
Most Christians I know do help people

>liberals bomb cultures to oblivion, kill millions and displace millions more
>send refugees to paris.
>get their concerts bombed and shot up
>cry that religious westerners dont support their agenda
kill yourself, kike

We've tried to be charitable, but you damn coloreds keep shitting up our towns.

>Being Christ like is going above and beyond just like our Heavenly Father. Helping others is all that matters.

Read the Bible, retard.

>why teach a man to fish
>when you can have a government take fish from fisherman at gunpoint to give to that man

OP is confusing altruistic Christian values with blindly giving to everyone and everyone.

Jesus did say to care for your fellow man, but by the same token, he did also do what you want as long as you're not actively plotting the downfall of your community so...

Nahhhhhh, thats pretty much what the bible and Jesus say u shit.

The Bible is a meme.

It's just something that niggers and white trash use to justify being shitty people.

I'm ashamed to live here, though I'm only half American.

Because you cant help everyone, jackass.

What happens if you take home every stray animal you find? Your house gets covered in shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm8AnNiwH58

Yeah, and you're supposed to do that because it's the right thing to do, not because the government mandates that you fork over money to them.
Charities and private organizations generally do a better job at helping the poor than our government does. All Feds care about is keeping control over the masses.

Not only brown people receive welfare and it's not "all of your shit" you hyperbolic retard

You've never read the Bible and have no idea what the real message of Christianity actually is... hint, it's not the same as your retarded beliefs

You have to get your own house in order before you invite guests.

1. Helping neighbors and family out
2. Getting my money skimmed, raped, and then handed to niggers in Chicago and Baltimore that will inevitably piss the money/services away.

Hmmm which option is best for society?

They do at a much higher rate.

>inb4 you show you have no concept of statistics and try to compare total numbers of welfare recipients from a group that comprises 65% of the population and another that is only 15%

Because rapefugees are subhumans, there nothing wrong with having disdain for subhumans, deluded lolberal

>How do the religious right explain their disdain for the poor and refugees?
There are many charities to help the needy, and sometimes that's just helping the people you know. You don't need to help complete strangers to be good, you can help your family and friends live decent lives.
And no one has a problem with temporarily harbouring women and children in times of war. Relocating military-aged men permanently and giving them lavish amounts of money for nothing while they actively call for your end is inviting invaders, not protecting the vulnerable.

You know what the bible forbids? Suicide. Why do you advocate Christians being suicide-ly altruistic?

Christ was about helping you to help yourself. Teach a man to fish and all that

Ok and what is your point? All poor people shouldn't receive help because a lot of them are brown? Most republicans put money into the pockets of the hyper rich at the expense of the poor, that's incredibly un christian

Curse you Americans

The main message is about raising another man's son, but I'm pretty sure it also said something about showing generosity towards those who have befallen in hard times.

Not an argument

It isn't Christian to diminish the quality of your society just because you think that it'll make you look good for God.

Find me the chapter and verse in the Bible that says "you must let millions of aggressive padeo worshipping parasites into your home".

There are plenty of ways of helping actual refugees without letting millions of economic migrants into western Europe.

>showing generosity towards those who have befallen in hard times.

This doesn't describe invaders who masquerade as "refugees" in order to feed off the kindness of others. The Old Testament also has many warnings about the ill effects of letting foreigners into your society

Read the Bible, slowly and try to understand it,bummy

Not if you're charitable to heathens who worship false gods. Then you're doing Satan's work.

>take in """peaceful""" """refugees"
>my friends are stabbed for listening to music at a bar
>my family has acid thrown on them for not covering their heads
>my neighbors are raped because Ahmed had a sexual emergency
This is not charity. This is suicide.

>They don't really believe in Christianity when it requires great sacrifice of their part
Nailed it

thank you/

because all they care about is pro-life. as long as GOP is pro-life, they will rationalize anything else on the platform which contradicts christian doctrine

Christianity's history revolves around fighting Muslims encroaching on Western territory and denouncing Jewish trickery, so what the fuck are you talking about? Why would Christians want a bunch of bloodstarved Arabic savages that believe in an opposing and hostile dogma settling in their lands? Real Christians want another fucking crusade, you no-good disinfo kike shill faggot.

Fucking this
>be kind to strangers
vs
>import millions of shitskins

Hi Ashkenazim, I didn't know there were still many Russian Jews like you around but I guess there are. Soon, oven dodger.

Not to mention that the Bible says "if you don't work, you don't eat". Funny how lefties never quote that line

>Catalog
He also said 'let no one make a fool of you'.

"My kindgom is not from this world." That is how. The justice of God is not for this world. The theology of libertation (see Leonardo Boff for that) was condemned by the Church. So for the Catholics at least, the existence of injustice in the world is not a issue, but gives us a chance to exercise charity if you are rich and resilience if you are poor.

Out of your own pocket. The ten commandments tells us to honor our own achievements and not steal from other people. If you want to share go ahead and do that from your own pocket but don't expect that it will take you to heaven.

THIS IS A SHILL SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

>poor and refugees?

Seed of adam or sub race were what jesus preached. You goys getting graded on this in your social studies class?

Im sure God would approve of the term "shitskins"

“I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.”

"For the Lord your God…loves the strangers, providing them food and clothing. You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.”

"Mark of the true Christian: “…Extend hospitality to strangers…”

"Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God…” We love because God first loved us.”

"For You have been a defense for the helpless, A defense for the needy in his distress, A refuge from the storm, a shade from the heat; For the breath of the ruthless Is like a rain storm against a wall."

Should I keep going?

Or let them fuck your wife and rape your children.
Or kill your neighbor.

>Im sure God would approve of the term "shitskins"
are you really surprised when people call you a faggot when your conception of christianity comes entirely from TV?

heres a little quote for you faggot:
"I help those who help themselves"

niggers refuse to help themselves even when they are given every chance in the world. you arent smart enough to do what youre trying to do, white goy. just stop now before you get intellectually slammed.

Where in the Bible does it say that?

>just stop now before you get intellectually slammed.

I guess this sort of cringe is expected from a confederate larper

The religious right believes that voluntary charity is a more efficient allocation of resources to those who actually need it.

I would agree with this but explain why a shit load of republicans support legislation that gives money to the rich at th expense of the poor?

No, it isn't. Try reading the Gospel, your answers are in there.

>heritage is LARPing
opinion immediately discarded.

Proverbs 12:11 - He who works his land will have abundant food, but he who chases fantasies lacks judgment.
Proverbs 12:24 - Diligent hands will rule, but laziness ends in slave labor.
Proverbs 13:4 - The sluggard craves and gets nothing, but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied.

i can google bible quotes too retard.

1. I'm not religious
2. I don't give a fuck about shitskins
3. I am poor myself and don't give a fuck about poors. If you want to live, you gotta work, if you don't, you deserve to die
4. You're not entitled to other people's money
5. Taxation and "wealth redistribution" is theft

So much of this.

poverty is a state of mind, yo

True charity would be to grant them free sterilization, and true hospitality free admission to a 1st world hospital for prompt euthanasia.

What I said was correct.

No you aren't hyperbolic scum, christ said give until it hurts.

You're basically asking him to explain why you think Republicans are evil.

>How do the religious right explain their disdain for the poor and refugees?

Muslims and niggers aren't people.

>poor people are all lazy fantasy chasers
>said the poor ugly faggot who larps as a loser

wouldn't you want to larp something that's different from your irl situation?

Who says we're all religious in the first place? You work for what you have. Life and survival isn't about *insert costly "free" benefit* it's about earning it. The strong will eat, the weak will become meat. Otherwise the meek will inherit the earth causing it's down fall. Now if people desire to be charitable on their own, which I tend to do, because I hate to see people suffer I give them something they can't trade for drugs or alcohol to better their existence in the short run.

What I find fun though are people on the extreme right and left calling for genocide so the earth can become balanced.

is not a soul necessary to be considered human in christian theology? we have a gay party boy pope who thinks dogs will be in heaven. we are all sensing the schism between humans (those with minds) and non humans. this line will be redrawn

>1 post by this ID
>same faggoty inflection as OP
lol this is desperation.

Because right wingers are hypocrites of the highest degree. They scream for government to stay out of their lives, then they want to dictate what people can do with their bodies. They want to act like good christians, then they shit on anyone who isn't white and rich.

Just a giant joke of a party that relies on propaganda and the ignorant masses to vote them in, voting against their own interests every time cause of "mah guns" and "mah libruls"

>it's a non-Christian tells Christians how to think thread

I believe Christ would want people to support their own countrymen, and do what makes their own country a better place, and importing millions of low-IQ violent 3rd worlders just makes the whole world worse. It destroys white countries, meaning no more white innovation to improve the world which also trickles down to improve 3rd world countries, and it destroys 3rd world countries by removing their most able-bodied people. Everybody loses with 3rd world immigration, so of course your globalist nation-wrecker kind would support it.

Charitable, yes. One of his most striking parables is about the Good Samaritan, an ethnic and religious outsider who helps a native in need. The Samaritan was a merchant, engaged in productive trade, at ease in Judea, and had the resources to aid the Jew who had been beaten and robbed. By aiding the native Jew, the Samaritan became a "neighbor" in the sense of "love your neighbor as yourself." The Samaritan proved himself worthy of the natives' acceptance and love.

Left unsaid, if the Samaritan had showed up and demanded welfare, groomed and raped local girls, tried to convert the Jews to Samaritanism, undercut local wages, didn't pay taxes, and demanded services in a language other than Aramaic, he would not be a "neighbor." A Christian would have no particular obligation toward him. Rather, the Christian's obligations would be to protect his real neighbors from the foreign usurper.

Hospitable, no, not really. There's a few references to hospitality in the epistles. In one the "strangers" are also "saints," in other words, Christians not known to you personally. Another is a qualification to be enrolled as a widow, an order that has fallen out of use. The third is an allusion to Abraham entertaining the three strangers. None of them are references to mass migration.

As for "disdain," I believe the people bringing in foreign labor and foreigners welfare recipients are showing disdain for the native poor. We're the ones trying to help them.

Charity is given freely.
If I do not want to help these people who hate me or will destroy my way of life in time, then I should not be coerced to do so.

Have you ever actually been to a church?

9 times out of 10 they announce during the service that there will be some meeting afterwards to prep for feeding the homeless, gibs for Africans, building schools in Mexico, etc. They're the most charitable people I know, and I'm a fedorian.

Im not sure I follow. Almost all charities are Christian based, there are few charities from other religions giving to the poor and helpless.

Even the Red Crescent was only created by Muslims as a reaction because they didn't want the Red Cross to be giving them help since they are based off Christianity.

You have to realize social conservatives and fiscal "conservatives" are entirely separate ideologies, and that there is no real natural reason why the two must be bound up in one package.

helping one person is different than a hundred million. certainly the jews in christ's time were not faced with mass immigration from babylon or whatever. if it happened and they welcomed it, neither they nor christians would exist today.

>I'm pretty sure that exactly what Jesus said to
Though he said to help whenever you can, he also said to obey the laws of the land. Illegal immigration is a cancer that needs to be treated immediately.

It is not charity when it is forced.

I think OP has confused Christianity with Islam. Concern for the needy is one of the five pillars of Islam, but as you correctly pointed out, behavior by the so-called current refugees does not resemble that of the "needy". Except maybe in their own eyes, of course.

>The bible says to be charitable and kind to the less fortunate
>This clearly means you should open your borders and allow millions of third worlders to come in

sage