SHAUN AND JEN BTFO'S STUPID RIGHT WINGERS WHO BELIEVE THAT ROME WAS DESTROYED BY IMMIGRATION

SHAUN AND JEN BTFO'S STUPID RIGHT WINGERS WHO BELIEVE THAT ROME WAS DESTROYED BY IMMIGRATION

youtube.com/watch?v=WqCCx4wj79o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMD2vUErcYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no sources?

>citations needed

TL;DR ROME WAS DESTROYED BECAUSE THEY WERENT TOLERANT ENOUGH

Literally who ?

Paid opposition is obvious.

THIS IS A SHILL SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

saged because I don't want pol to baselessly falseflag his video like they did previously

His last video was absolute trash. this atleast is ok.

bump

So who is this sean and jen character? they sound and look like people either going through uni or just finished and they could almost be characterised by this scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=LMD2vUErcYU

You dislike trash, you don't falseflag it. I thought you guys loved freeze peach

How the fuck can these cunts ignore everything going on in western Europe today?

>STUPID RIGHT WINGERS WHO BELIEVE THAT ROME WAS DESTROYED BY IMMIGRATION

Writers from the Byzantine onwards have traced the collapse to immigration.

If you're sean you're an idiot and you aren't half as smart as you think you are.

woah an ideologue who jerk off his ideology. never happened before

rome was destroyed by quantitative easing, usury and sodomy

Im not false flagging anything. Im putting this faggot leftist's video on display so Sup Forums can laugh at him.

Rome was literally invaded by barbarians, don't give this cuck any clicks, a simple Google will refute his videos (same as the last video he did the UN literally calls current immigration patterns replace migration).

He is a cuck.

Which writers? I wanna post them in the comments to BTFO his stupid fanbase

>BTFO'S

Liberal grammar, ladies and gentlemen.

aka jews

it was weakened by devaluation of money, sexual liberation and usury to the point it couldn't defend itself

Lmao at the ending.
>White men need to give up on nationalism and instead direct their anger at white small business owners

It always comes back to marxism doesn't it? Just seize the assets of your fellow white men and hand it over to your local commissar. Not happening Shaun or should I call you Moshe.

Also his Rome ramble is LITERALLY victim blaming.
>she wore a short skirt she deserved it
>they weren't inclusive enough they deserved it

Ok so i decided to venture into this dick whistles video for an extra 2 minutes and all he does is BTFO the notion that Britain is a nation of immigrants, i mean what is your exception? the hugeunots?

Sean and Jen BTFO. How do you explain the hugeneots and Romans now?

ok there's no point watching anything else because there are no citations.

he cites wikipedia and Tacitus

Yep Rome fell because it wasn't tolerant enough.

When you don't let the eternal aryan into your country you die

Shaun couldnt BTFO an autistic teen in a political discussion.

Shaun is a retarded marxist and the only reason anyone recognizes him is because he sounds an awful lot like Salad Fingers.