What happened with france?

what happened with france?
its literally a 3rd world shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1968_events_in_France
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is what happens when you own many colonies in the tropical/subsaharian world, while having ius solis
François Mitterand passed many legislations allowing inhabitants of former colonies to live and work in mainland France, mainly in the vehicle-assembling sector.
they expected the niggers and muslims to integrate into the french society, which worked the opposite way. They stood in their monoblocks in the outskirts of Paris and kept passing Islam to their children.
What is the result? Now france is more than 25% nonwhite

>germany

man what was the point of this wemb? literally nothing happened in it.

>one highly black street
>in a highly degenerate city (Paris)
>somehow the state of the whole of France
>meanwhile the countryside is based
I'm triggered everytime.

Right now NGOs have chartered vessels to illegally ferry millions of immigrants into your country.

They do not "rescue" anyone, they run full ferry services from Libya to Italy, and actually claim returning them to Libya is illegal.

Nobody challenges these ferry operators (people smugglers) and even the mere existence of a vessel that may monitor them (the C Star) has caused immeasurable outrage and virtually every country in the Mediterranean has tried to arrest, seize or impede it.

They want full and complete secrecy. You know why.

Frenchies love BBC and black pussy. Every time I meet a white French male he has a black gf.
That's why macron has a white grandma as wife because there are simply no more white 20-30 year old females left. Gotta look for older generation if you want a white gf in France.

Niggers happened. And a whole lot of cuckoldry

>the countryside is based
bullshit. No matter where you live (in the east and north, anyway) if you send your kids to school they will start learning Arabic and will share a classroom with numerous brownies.

t. went to France this year, posted under name 'Amerilard in Paris'

Obvious troll is obvious.

I went to Paris 7 years ago as part f a chorus tour thing and it was shit then too, Jamaican scammers trying to tie string around your finger and then yell at you for money and the buildings are way more run down than people pretend.

I know for you Americans it looks like a normal street

butthurt

It's just a new generation of slaves. Slaves 2.0 actually. Give them housing, money and in 5-10 years time you turn the tables and tell those monkeys
>''Now you mudslimes have a debt, because we took care of your black asses all this time and it is time to pay us back''.
The white population will full hearthly agree because they see the effects of these inbred monsters roaming the streets everyday.

It's all part of a bigger plan. Through chaos we shall prosper and shit like that. Eventually everyone will agree with my opinion that there's nothing wrong with shitskins. Every white family should have at least 2 in their household.

Tolérance

>3rd world shithole
Sounds like France to me

Black femanon here. Where do I find cute french bfs?

do you have gay bars in your city?

Paris evidently.

Maybe all the jew qweens sheparding their herds of wild "domesticated" niggers through the streets no?

Just go to France. They are easy to pick from the black masses. It's like a single star in the dark void. But be quick, they are vanishing!

Wtf is that true?

Lol no. Male shitskins always got a white gf indeed, but female shitskins are very rarely seen with a white guy. No one wants a black woman.

Hitler had foreseen this.

are you a girl or a girl (male) ?

The eternal Kraut, your country isn't that much better AFD is at 9% while FN is at 20%. I could find the same video on Berlin stop wanking yourself on this video because you hate france.

yes, look it up if you want
they want even 30% in paris for 2030

There is a croatian autist on Sup Forums who is looking for a balck gf. Go to /balk/

Not a trap

Get that good hair, brush your teeth, dress nice, speak well, don't get fat.

Is he good looking?

I'm educated and I like french culture

Be with me babe I'm all you need

Disgusting

no

What percentage of Paris is white French? I know that they don't collect ethnicity statistics there so there's no official data on this, but surely there must be some good estimations? Is the situation worse than in London (~45% white British)?

the only whites left in paris are the anglos who go on holiday there expecting champagne and caviar

Didn't it unironically hit 60% before they stopped collecting the stats?

There must surely be some white French left there, even if it's not many. I'm just curious to see how London compares with other western European cities in terms of native population. Anywhere even more fucked than London and Paris?

When did they stop collecting stats?

>germany

>femanon
TITS OR GTFO

>what happened with france?
>its literally a 3rd world shithole
lol you could literally have said this 50 years ago and anyone with a brain would have agreed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1968_events_in_France

Can someone from the perspective of a leftist explain to me what the benefit of this is

>When did they stop collecting stats?

Stats were never collected in the first place. We have no numbers whatsoever about how many shitskins there are in the countries. Which happens to be extremely convenient for the left, as they can claim they are only 5% of the population, which everyone knows is a lie.

Do you have any idea at all what the percentage of ethnic French is in Paris or any of the other big cities?

Leftist politicians need votes, white people don't vote for them, so they need to import shitskins, and to get those to vote for them, they're giving away free shit. It's that simple.

Meanwhile, leftists are living in gated communities protected by the police in the most luxurious districts, and send their children to the most prestigious catholic private schools, far away from the average citizen who has to live right next to Africa.

Impossible to say, but living in Marseille, my crude estimate is that it's 40% white people, at most. There are several districts where you won't spot a single white, and even in the center of the city, if you ever take the subway, you'll only see one white out of 100 shitskins.

I was just in paris, had a great time. I feel sorry for you people who live this way. I feel sorry for you inbred nazi scum who can't see past skin color. I toured Paris with a few friends, we visited all the landmarks, got drunk, went to eat at a nice restaurant, and in general had a great time. Would visit again for sure. Meanwhile you fat, inbred racist pieces of shit sit home shitting on some place you have never been to before because you have a video of some non white people walking around the street. You people are just sad, and pathetic.

WTF I hate paris now

Do you have many white migrants? Here in London it's something like 45% white British but still 55% white overall because of all the eastern Europeans.

Not as far as I know.

They have portuguese and spaniards but those are shitskins also.

>Black people
>Paying back debt

Found a flaw in your plan.

jesus... how awful..

the kikes are happy though.

Liberals. Liberals happened. And they were wrong.

They imported nignogs from Africa and the colonies, thus dooming their native population with extinction. In short, the French (apart from Napoleon) have always been cucks.

Napoleon was italian, his name means "he who comes from naples"

go away, Ben Shapiro

Niggers and Muslims brought in by Jews.

Not just in France but Italy, Germany, Sweden, UK and Canada to.

How the fuck does France have so many niggers?

I live in Southern California and even fucking Compton doesn't have this many niggers.

Look whos talking. I admit you aren't as BLACKED as france is, but still you are about equally fucked. We are all fucked. Just a matter of time before your niggers and shitskins flood the rest of the free world.

Pot calling the kettle BLACKED.

Can UK actually get its shit together and finally do something good which is free France while genociding French, take French land and make it white-only zone, while the islands are going to shit so that when there 1000000000000000 muslims there they can be easily bombed to pieces. Can Anglo do it?

Stop projecting touristfag with your brief meaningless visit to prep with the bulls.

he was from from Tuscany, not Naples. Terroni never accomplished anything

Rio de Janeiro is whiter than this

I was also in Paris recently. Shit place to be honest. I don't think the nignogs in Paris are all bad. But some definetely are. I was also in Paris about 7years ago, some niggers tried to rob me and my gf. Romas would reach into your pockets when you took the metro etc.

What do you fucking think happened to France,kraut?

He wasnt french. Nobody is french in that country.

Paris' subway litereally smells like piss

You can take the man out of the 3rd world, but you can't take the 3rd world out of a man. At least not the way they're doing it.

I honestly can't imagine how Europe will not collapse by 2030

The youth unemployment is high and the old population which are supporting the welfare state are going to retire soon and will depend on the next generation to provide for them through taxes.
I predict France will become like Venezuela as soon as the welfare state implodes

>what happened with france?
Niggers.

Simple answer, Jews.

But more in-depth, success breads jealousy. The failures of society deep down hate themselves because they can't create anything of value. So instead of constructing, they deconstruct. They see the winners as bad because they have a hard time coping with the fact that are the fucking losers of the world, and want to replace the winners with the losers and back this position up as the moral high ground.

But to a certain extent, I'm not worried. The losers are failures for a reason. The strong will prevail. This adversity will only make us stronger. The rule of natural order will win in the end. This is just a period of chaos.

Verdun happened.

None of them are walking around with their pants sagged to their knees like American blacks atleast. I guess atleast thats one thing to be thankful for.

The fuck did you expect?

Fucking kraut animal

>defending the africanization of your country

you know you dont have to have niggers even in the cities right and that theyll continue spreading as time goes on

>I am confused about the definition of "literal"

how to even reverse this? strip them of their citizenship and forcibly deport them to some non-country like libya or somalia?

You guys are fucking bullshitters, among the posters that piss me off the most on Sup Forums.
Come to 1% immigrations places of France and you'll see what real France is like.
(((Paris))) will never be France.

>(((Paris))) will never be France.
Sad!
how do you even reach that level of retardation?

>we visited all the landmarks
wasnt the graffti art the migrants spray painted nice? try a real argument insted of being a whiny emotinal bitch that globalism is shit.

Maybe you idiots shouldn't have bombed Libya and killed gadaffii. you dumb asses.
Karma is a bitch aint it.

I understand him.

t. In paris atm

See

I laughed.

paris is still white, the north east part is non white. whta is non white is the eastern suburbs of paris

>tfw America was the model
>first the cities
>then the towns

Until there's nowhere left.

Was that a fucking plague doctor at 0:09???

Show us your brown bombers.

How bad are the smaller towns/cities, like Pau

You know blacks from the caribbean islands are pretty nice and kind, also they are willing to work.

You obviously are a basement dweller or a sad necktard

The white people left in bigger cities run all the businesses.
They basically keep the city from falling into poverty-induced violence/chaos.
They employ tons of stupid minorities (the ones that actually work and don't live on gibs) for brainless tasks for minimum wage jobs.
Then, instead of thanking whites for keeping societal order and money flowing, they go protest and raise hell.
It's sad, really.