Christianity under siege -Sweden

My old (130y) local church had to install steel bars over the windows since the neighbourhood have turned into a no-go zone. This is the reality of multiculturalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/sweden-police-vulnerable-areas-no-go-zones-628029
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2001/creationism-gets-dash-anti-semitism
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
hooktube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
hooktube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js
splcenter
archive.is/1uIM5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well better import more niggers then

Is this real?

Will any authority do something?

>Church of Sweden cucks itself to cater to shitskins
>gets bricks thrown through windows

No one respects cucks.

You have no right to be upset.
This is your fault.
You could have prevented this.

No authorities will do anything.

Authorities are working against the best interests of the public. The public in general is just too scared of actually taking the steps necessary to fix the problem. It should be beyond apparent by this point that the government is working to kill their own people.

Police states are too strong, so we continue our backward slide into civilizational destruction and a return to neofeudalism with gibs used to control the masses, followed by widespread genocide of the lower classes shortly after automation takes firm hold.

Our police are in crisis, they even haven't got resources to solve some murders nowadays and they have lost their monopoly on violence years ago.

The pictures I have taken shows the futured. Bared windows, gated communities and soon militias. Private security has soared in recent years so it's just a matter of time.

How's Christianity doing in Sweden? I was under the impression it was mostly atheist. I respect that you've held on to religion in what seems like a stronghold of secularism and degeneracy.

>The Swedish police is somehow less useful than Mexican police
Are they corrupt or just inept?

>Christianity under siege
>Christianity
>Sweden
lmao

This is the Bishop of Stockholm, a literal dyke married to another woman. THE BISHOP OF STOCKHOLM

Sidenote: I never understood a claim that some swedes say that church of sweden is controlled by the state and nominates ministers/priests. A quick rundown is needed, please.

Subversive sloot isnt worthy of that cross

The only thing she's worthy of burning at the stake with a spear shoved up her cunt.

its ok, some albainians/romanians will come steal the lead tiles after the muzzies burn it down.

The government will probably see this and go "oh shit, we need to take in more immigrants and deport native citizens to achieve maximum cultural diversity!"

Christians are completely in support of Israel and Jews.

They are allies of Jews, helping them in their plot to replace whites all across the world.

Christians are natural enemies of all that is good in this world.

Kill all Christians.

When will this meme end?

>130y
>Old

Memes aside, i feel sorry for you my dear Sweden.

Have you ever met a Christian? Look at the God channel, look at how the Vatican acts towards nonwhite migrants, look at any Christian organization with a significant following. They are ALL Jewish bootlickers and in support of the objectively wrong notion of equality. They are SCUM, and should be eradicated for the sake of the Volk.

We actually vote for politicians in what we call kyrkovalet (church election) and they have a four year mandate just like the government. The Church of Sweden is in fact a political organisation.

I don't want to argue, I just wanted to point out that the metal bars destroyed the beautiful image of something that is worth protecting.

And thank you.

Your country needs people ready to fight now.

Not to be rude but Swedes still use the churches? My mom works for Volvo and when she went to Sweden she was amazed at the beautiful churches but the Swedes told her it was always empty because no one ever used it.

>deport native citizens
I wouldn't mind this desu. Rather have to learn a non Swedish European language than to live with people who don't speak Swedish, or any European language in fact, at all.

The leaders of the Church of Sweden is corrupt and just a sock puppet for the regime, so I agree in the outrage. Still, christianity and the real christians here have our backs against the rope.

The slow march through the institutions included the churches. We may counter-infiltrate but it will take time.

Christianity was not like this before the 20th century and it may still be reversed. It should be, in fact. Christian men once destroyed the negro in the tens of thousands to preserve the wealth and purity of the white race and it may be so again.

Under no realistic circumstances, however, will there be any large-scale conversion to another religion unless it is Islam, that is simply not a realistic thing to hope for.

When the moment arrives, and do not doubt that it will arrive, be prepared to do what is necessary.

Yeah, we do but not in the numbers we used to, especially not since the political war on white swedes started.

When I was young in the 80's church was part in many traditions, and was pretty thight with the schools. Things have changed pretty fast though.

Sounds like separation of church and state is necessary. The Founding Fathers did say state run Christianity just made Christianity worse.

It's sad that Christianity in Sweden is at like 20%.
Stay strong Sweden, I hope that you will see the light once again.

The founding fathers were deists aka what atheists called themselves back then. Secularism was a mistake.

I thought the "no-go zones" in Sweden was just a Sup Forums meme, is this actually an issue?

LOL
>caught a robber in the act
>let him go
>dont know why
police is completely incompetent, there is no hope.

Not a meme.

I have seen my country go from wealthy western paradise to a warzone in the four decades I have lived. I am ready but we need to be more. A lot more. But rest assured, I will do my part.

Please don't be racist. Muslims are very very peaceful people. I know it, you know it. Just.. Stop being racist. Ok?

and they keep saying guns are bad. well sure but you know whats worse not being able to defend yourself effectively.

>he thinks were "ironically racist" and that antisemitism here is just a "joke"

>Christianity
>Sweden
Lol, you are fucking degenerate atheist/pagan pieces of shit, how may you call yourself a Christian. Its a good thing you are getting fucked thoug, its a nice leason for all the heretics and heathens.

Yes, they are real, sadly. The regime denies it of course.

newsweek.com/sweden-police-vulnerable-areas-no-go-zones-628029

And somewhat related:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>not a single no-go zone in my city
FUCK it feels good

(i know they're coming)

Can we just go ahead and admit what we already know? Can we just admit that Germans and Swedes are gullible morons who deserve what they're getting?

...or else.

Didnt we agree to that some fucking years ago? Anyway, even if we did its worth stating the obvious some more.

It's quite funny. I used to be anti-gun when I was young, but nowadays I'm quite fiercely pro-gun. You can get a license for rifles and handguns here ( hunting and sport shooting), but the laws for self defence is unsuprisingly draconic.

How ? he is only one person , why didnt you stop cartels in Mexico

when I say self defence I didnt mean against the muslims themselves you need protection from your government and them.

i have a rifle license, highly recommend any white swede gets one.
the law will be irrelevant when the social order finally breaks

I'm with you even on that. I used to have a high trust in the government, but obviously not anymore.

Holy shit is this real?

Right there. Right fucking there. These maniacs know exactly what they're doing. Blood must be shed and it must be shed soon before we're completely doomed.

Yes. Took the pictures just some hours ago.

That is racist. What if the migrants have a religious emergency?

I think that you are confused. Secularism is different than some State regulating state or majority religion - inner workings of an organised religion

Send all thank you notes to Germany and EU headquarters.

The person being talked to there is a shill with curly hair, if you catch my drift. Reddit users are not organic for the most part except for a few subs.

Yes, this is sound advice. I started prepping a year ago.

I don't care for swedes or their perversion of christianity. Steel bars will solve nothing. Stop your faggotry and convert to Catholicism.

‘These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: 9 “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

is this really at all even nearing possible? Immigrant ghettos in a handful of cities doesn't seem like societal collapse to me

Sweden is run by woman, same as france.
>feminism gone wild: the country

How did you swedes let it get this bad?

Excuse me, only Baptists and other regressive leftist churches do that.

All of them do it you delusional piece of shit.

Same here in Dreary Derby in Pear Tree (drug deals go on right outside the cop shop) and Normanton Rd (A worker from "Chikin' Lickin' quoted by the New York Times, "I want to kill all the jews") all the churches have protected windows. The hatred of all other belief systems is drummed into Pakis from birth. I was waiting at a bus stop when a school bus went by with a Paki kid on it talking to his friends with a hand pressed against the window giving the middle finger. He wasn't aiming at me but at the methodist church behind me, he probably does this to all places of worship that aren't muzzie.

personally I would say that France, Belgium, places like that are in a much worse position, much closer to that red line than we are.
The problem is that when it is crossed in one country it will domino into the rest.

Better to be prepared, in any case.

>This is the reality of multiculturalism.
Walls will be built nonetheless, either one big wall or a million smaller ones.

>baptists
no
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2001/creationism-gets-dash-anti-semitism

Archive
>youtube com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
hooktube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
>youtube com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
hooktube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
>youtube com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js
hooktube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js
>splcenter org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2001/creationism-gets-dash-anti-semitism
archive.is/1uIM5

your prisons are probably full
your prison capacity is only designed for a peaceful white society and not the brazil tier shithole you are about to become

I was in Göteborg two years back and didn't find it all that bad of a place, and it is considered pretty bad along with Malmö and Stockholm? But yes the French and Belgians are toast; even more so than Americans

oh yes Catholicism, where everyone is encouraged to kiss muslim feet and let their priests molest their boys

We the common people must take up the effort of securing our future for ourselves. In our own hands. A war effort requiring our fullest commitment to craft a global future for the safety and innocence of white children.

A white empire, globally incapable of tyranny. An American Empire. Rome wasn't built in a day. America is still young, she's just stretching out her legs. This world is ours. This future is awaiting Jesus Christ.

#Love #Truth

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

with Sweden the danger isn't what you can see when you visit, it's what is hidden from view. The country's political, religious and educational institutions are completely compromised and have been for decades promoting naive altruism in the population. So, you have a large number of people that are conditioned to virtue signal at any cost, and a steady flood of refugees with no will to integrate.

its a complicated thing to explain, basically life in Sweden if you live outside the no-go areas is pretty fucking good. But those areas are increasing in number and size and a large percentage of the population is unwilling to even acknowledge that, let alone do anything about it.

It's a church in sweden. There are no christians so not many to complain. It's likely the local municipality that have installed these things.

Only people who go to church here in scandinavia are homosexuals who try to make a point. Nearly all the priests are homosexuals as well. According to the Eurobarometer from 2010 only 18% of the norwegians who consider themselves christian believe there is a God. So even the christians there are not particularly religious. Last time I actually met a christian who believe in God here in norway was in 2015. So they DO exist, but it's rare.

The priests in the norwegian state church decided in the 1950s that hell does not exist because atheists became so sad when christians said they would go to hell so they removed it from the faith. I do not believe sweden is much different.

You asked for it, cucks.

(((Åklagarmyndigheten)))

Cults of middle eastern gods under siege but another cult of middle eastern gods, lol who cares. If you interested in learning about the native faith of the Aryans, related thread.