Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MirĂ³briga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody would have kids with me

Nobody on Sup Forums even has a chance or the balls to talk to a female

but white girls dont even like me

Getting married in April, nigger. Stop being a commie flagposter, take a shower, and maybe women will not run away from you.

WHat if I'm not white and I'm planning to have 5 kids? Am I contributing?

Obviously not.

so?

Not if i kill at least 10 shitskins

IF a girl like that wanted my cock you better believe I would have a large family of white children.

Even if i have a bunch of hapas my genes lives on, who cares.

It certainly isn't in the cards, I can't find a girl worthy of becoming my wife. Find me a good girl to marry, who is wife-material, and I will supply 4+ children with her.

I make this thread every day and there's always 2 or 3 or you making the same exact joke.

SO MANY SHILLS TODAY
THIS IS A SHILL SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

She is beautiful - I really like frackles

kill only woman and they can't reproduce

>Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on killing the traitors that flood your nations with shitskins while taxing you so they can outbreed you, you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

you're not going to outbreed shitskins user

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

We need to keep learning

I'm engaged too, my comment only applies to the stormfags and Neo-Nazi LARPers

sef wich

Fuck off

It's a boring thread that's beat to death already

>that face
hnnnggg I want to pump cum in her NOW

Well I'm going to keep making it.

But thanks for bumping.

I'm a homosexual though

Nope the majority of us have girlfriends or kids already, who do you thinks future we are fighting for

I am asexual

>pol
>have wife and kids
Try harder

Does this woman count as white to you?

Because Whites don't have the T H I C C that I seek.
Pic very much related

Bump it so pol can see? Sure, it's not like pol is influential in any ways

I want 3 kids.

But what's the point if they'll grow up in a multicultural city and go to school with roaches

If there's one thing good about whites becoming minorities is that we will develop the same nepotism the jews did.

Jewish schools, jewish supermarkets..

I'm working on it .

I'm half white and plan on having dozens of kids. Does that count?

was that too hard of a redpill to swallow

One thing i love about pol is how you guys are all pro kids and family, most female friendly board.

in the final days of your life, which you will probably spend alone, there will still exist a minimum of 800,000,000 whites in the world, even in the worst case scenario of the "white genocide" conspiracy theory.

oh look. another authoritarian trying to dictate the choices and behavior of others.

you right-wing, "traditionalist" boot-lickers are no better than the bossy leftists who want to tell us what to do and what to think.

kindly gas yourself, leaf.

It depends on how you look

stop projecting bub

We love you too.
Other boards are full of brainwashed women haters or losers with oil drilling and other racemixing fetishes.

I'm aware of that. It makes my dick rock hard to know that I'm destroying the future.

Everything burns. Everything.

faggot I literally have 8 kids

I made two hapas, does that count?

>majority of pol has girls
>probably have a fat wife

the difference is the wog majority won't worship one of your desert daemons as god and therefor won't pay you shit.

stfu tranny loving "if it doesnt directly involve me it doesn't matter" loltarian.

>flag
Checks out. It literally the only accomplishment you can achieve. Anything else besides basic human functions is too tough for you

Sup Forums posters having children... is that supposed to create some kind of utopia?

I see this thread every day. Good Job fellow leaf keep it up. 3 White kids and counting, over here.

I'll take this opportunity to shill my own daily reminder- If you don't grow your own food you're a degenerate.

I'm glad you think you have a wife and kid. I'm sure they enjoy living in the basement with you

As a white person I hate my race and skin colour. White supremacy should end

>shitskins
>not reproducing with white women

>tfw 6'
>blue eyes
>7/10 face
>/fit/ and /fa/
>pale skin
>everyone treats me like I'm white
>Sup Forums still doesn't doesn't consider me white because my mother is Armenian

Remind me why I should care about the white race when it has done nothing but try and drive me into the dirt my entire life? I don't have a dog in the fight between the white man and (((them))) so I'm just going to sit back and watch the world burn.

Nah their brains will be bashed on the rocks in front of you

daily reminder that as a white guy, I will make sure to have as many non white children as possible to piss off you inbred nazi fucks.

>Commie Flag
>LARPer

Fake news

Nope can't reverse it... you're better off impregnating an Asian girl

SAUCE?!

It not healthy to hate yourself bro.

No. She looks Hispanic.

neither do I

We need a neo paganism with roots in east asian religions, mainly shinto, bring back the old european gods and the old traditions off the europeans, most people leave christianity because they don't believe in a roach that ressurected 3 days after being killed or that turned water into wine, you tell that to anyone intelligent and they just turn off, having that as a figurehead doesn't help.

t.normie

We need a shinto like ethnic "religion" for the europeans, with some structure off shinto.

im a white guy with 2 white kids in a stable marriage with a white woman
i have a career that provides for my family
>im doing my part

Where can I find more of this?

>Anything else besides basic human functions is too tough for you
having German blond wife and having well paying professorial position is nothing?
or you Americans only count obesity as an achievement?

She is Hispanic.

WTF SAUCE

or, maybe we trash that irrationalism alltogether and start a rational approach.

I'm not really the person to ask but if you look white you can identify as it the rest of the world will treat you white and that is what being white is, a big fractured tribe being told to be separated from each other.

what if you look white but are actually a mixed mutt? Does it matter if I race mix with a cute asian girl if I am not even pure myself?

Ha, that's fucking nonsense. I slayed in college. Now I'm looking to settle down.

If you honestly think that every white person here has somthing to offer a child, your wrong. I count myself as someone who should not procreate even if i had the opportunity.

What if you want plenty of kids but you have mental problems that you're afraid of passing on?

you're still a pure individual who can make choices. You only need to check which side is stronger and which choice promises more harmony.

>WHat if I'm not white and I'm planning to have 5 kids? Am I contributing?

stay mad shitskin

this. fuck having kids. I'm going to smoke weed and play video games for the rest of my life. no kids, welfare. I'm so sure about this we should get chemically castrated bro. this is the ultimate redpill.

if you disagree you're just a boot-licker.

>brown nipples
definitely a shitskin spic

that's shinto isn't it? There's no bullshit, even amaterasu the something goddess of something isn't supposed to be literal and japanese know this, they know that religion is something that originated in their culture.

Christianity didn't originate in our European culture, paganism did.

It's time to take back paganism and improve upon it.

>no geo

GEE I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THESE POSTS

there were many paganisms.
I plan to visit those ruins soon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MirĂ³briga

6% jew with brown nipples.

I am currently planning of having a gf.
baby steps, okay?
;_;

If you care about the future of your children, marry a jew, or at the very least chinese

Also get them circimsized, so they won't know he is a goy

Are you Portuguese?

Thank you for that link.

Pay the useless Americans to do it. Surrogates are a great idea.

What is your actual plan? Do you just want to increase white genetics or do you want Europeans to have greater control over their own lives? What is your game plan beyond white children?

I'd rather fug an Asian girl.
>Inb4 Elliot Rodger Maymays.

>fags larping as fathers and enganged, responsible men
Good thread.

asian girls can't have white babies

I am not.
yw