en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_in_Islam#Talaq_.28repudiation.29
youtube.com/watch?v=RUFT35S7Jb4
youtu.be/cAoXgZLRee0
worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When are you leaving?

not any time soon

Do most Muslims really condemn terrorism? Why would anyone want to live under Sharia?

WE

tfw not a spine beetle thread

we do condemn terrorism. just a couple of idiots that make the rest of us look bad. and idk, i have never lived under sharia nor had the desire to.

Are you ready for the day of the rope, you Mudslime?

Have you renounced your garbage ideology and embraced being an American in all ways?

How do you feel about blacks claiming The Egyptians were black?

Do you get hungry when you smell bacon? Like have you ever dreamed of piles of bacon slathered with lard in between two loafs.

religion is something you practice in your home. to each their own. i embrace my religion and my american identity.

who gives a fuck. they are not black anymore.

i have eaten bacon before, although i prefer not to and don't care for it much. turkey bacon exists too.

Turkey bacon is a LIE OP.
Digits confirm

Why did the Egyptians want the MB in power? Are most of you truly religious zealots?
Why was your Arab Spring in reality an Arab Winter, what went wrong in your opinion? And when will you denounce your backwards tribal religion ?

>religion is something you practice in your home. to each their own. i embrace my religion and my american identity.
Acceptable answer. Welcome aboard.

How much did 9/11 suck for you? Imagine it wasn't fun having everyone look at you as if you were a terrorist. I remember being a kid and never even thinking about Muslims and then after 9/11 I was like "woah fuck those people"

I sure hope you are not an Ikhwangi scum otherwise I will have to monitor this thread...

also, we have an Infinitechan board /egy/ come check it out...

>Muslim American
>American

The naturalization act states that only free white men can be Americans. That pretty much excludes you, Omar.

There was no alternative group that was as organized after mubarak departure, so we kind of got stuck with them, and then kicked them out for good once we realized the truth of them. President obama actually supported the muslim brotherhood up to the last second.
And corrupt leaders are technically still in place with puppet governments, and foreign interference is stalling us from moving forward. also the people can be stupid, and have never experienced democracy.

did not really suck for me. i was above other little kids talking shit about something i knew they didnt understand.

>have you ever dreamed of piles of bacon

What's with Americans obsessing over bacon?
Bacon is an inferior product.

Everybody knows prosciutto crudo is the best pork product.

why muslim before american?
why is your religion so important that is prepended to being american?

>prosciutto crudo is the best pork product.
you're 3h away from your former spanish master and still don't know iberico is THE ultimate pork product
god I want to go back and taste real iberico pata negra again

Because he's here to genocide us and breed us out of existence. In 100 years when we are wiped out he will drop the American part and just be a fucking savage mudslime again and this place will once again be a 3rd world shit hole like it used to be 500 years ago.

Soon you'll have this here desu's

>muslim
>American

Mutually incompatible. Back to the desert with you.

I know, but I'd like him to say it
although I wouldn't expect a straight, truthful answer from a religion that sanctions lying

Isn't that just the cheaper Spanish version of prosciutto crudo?

Mohammed, I see i didn't beat you hard enough when you hit my sister. I will find you and I will kill you.

What difference does it make saying American Muslim? It's a petty argument that serves no real purpose.

Why Muhammed prophet raped 9yr old.

Wahhabi/Salafi genocide incoming

White guy here, all I want is to be a Muslim in some nice hot country. The problem is I'm too white. What should I do? Just be a Muslim in my own country even though it is a religion with mostly people of foreign origin? Also do I become shia or sunni?

Help me lads I want to do right by Allah.

Taqiya

I have never heard someone say american muslim. didnt think about it as hard as you did.

i guess you have something against american indians?

but it's not, and you should know
there's only american
if you need to prepend muslim, you're stating you're a muslim living in america
propaganda starts with single words
a decade from now they'll drop the american, and they'll be only "the muslim community"

Nah. The Spanish kind, like ibérico and serrano is often more expensive. Especially if it's acorn fed.

Taqqiya is Shia you retard

Also you should realize "Spanish Master" was just the Emperor or the HRE who also happened to be the King of Spain (and France, and Portugal and whatnot).

We were never Spanish culturally.

boy, there's no italian ham product that comes even close to low tier full iberico
full pata negra is not even physically achievable outside small regions in spain

See your the type who holds his pinky up in the air while you use a knife and fork to eat your Proshitto, Bacon is a versatile pork product that is used from everything to sweet to savory dishes, it's rendered fat can used to fry other dishes, try putting your proshitto in a Bacon Oreo blizzard from Dairy queen, it's this elitism that makes you blind to the superiority of bacon.

Everyone in the devil's religion, islam, lies.

nice to meet a muslim scholar who hates islam. christian american, american christian. jewish american, american jewish... hmmm, which one seems to naturally come first?

you should just not be muslim, no one said you need to be.

if you honestly believe yourself and are not just trolling, you are fuckin retarded.

Why do you betray your native Gods for an Arab one?

Back to raping your sister, cletus

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4611880/Germany-opens-liberal-mosque-Berlin.html

how this makes you feel?

wrong
raymondibrahim.com/2014/04/12/taqiyya-about-taqiyya/

> One of the few books exclusively devoted to the subject, At-Taqiyya fi’l-Islam (“Taqiyya in Islam”) make this unequivocally clear. Written (in Arabic) by Dr. Sami Mukaram, a former Islamic studies professor at the American University of Beirut and author of some twenty-five books on Islam, the book demonstrates the ubiquity and broad applicability of taqiyya in its opening pages:

> Taqiyya is of fundamental importance in Islam. Practically every Islamic sect agrees to it and practices it … We can go so far as to say that the practice of taqiyya is mainstream in Islam, and that those few sects not practicing it diverge from the mainstream … Taqiyya is very prevalent in Islamic politics, especially in the modern era.[1]

because my native gods were human. there is a lot more proof for islam than for worshiping the native egyptian gods. i only believe in the three monotheistic religions.

there is no such thing as a gay muslim. i fuckin hate liberals and their agenda to make the world gay.

>you are fuckin retarded.
that's probably true

but tell me, do you believe your prophet is the perfect man, and that you should follow his example?

Fuck of nigger!

The Egyptians made those, and NO you didn't come from there, nigger slaves came from poo huts in west africa

No, I eat it on a slice of bread.

Because I am Dutch.

they are trying to manipulate the muslim religion with the no burkas and everything, they just want to legitimize an alternate way of practicing islam on their own terms, that is not how religion works, you either practice it correctly or you dont.

Been thinking about it for a while. Can't you tell me about how your faith influence you?

american law states that man and woman are equal
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_in_Islam#Talaq_.28repudiation.29
triple talaq seems to contradict this
would you abide by american law before religious one, should the time come?

May Ra obliterate you slave for you!
Make your own shit
Make your own name
You do not take credit for something you never did
The Egyptians still live and their ancestors made this ancient cilization.
Not some god damn rootless nigger in the (((US))), gas your self useless nigger

You are just a fucking nigger, that's all you are and will ever be

it is a struggle within myself to be the best person i can be. I believe that simply being a member of a religion does not determine whether you are a good person or not. Being a good person is what determines if you are a good person or not. I believe that at the core of all the monotheistic religions, there are teachings of how to be the best man you can be.
i believe that most people run away from religion because it is not convenient for their weak human desires. as in i believe that people ignore religion in general, whether muslim or chrisitian, in exchange for trying to fuck a lot of bitches, and drinking at the club, and doing a lot of drugs.... all things i have experienced, but i believe are the cores of human weakness. religion helps me avoid those things.

if my wife no longer desired to be my wife, i certainly would not keep her around. i would mainly just have huge regrets about marrying her in the first place tho. i personally believe that marriage should be eternal. and between one man and one woman.

at what point did i say that i built them. it was literally the first picture i found that seemed appropriate for the thread, and i thought why not also mention where i am originally from.

you haven't answered the question
is american law above your law?

>Muslim
>American

Fuck off with that oxymoron. A mouse born in a stable is still a mouse

they are two different things. but to answer your question, no i don't think i can use muslim law to argue against a judge in an american court room. no, i dont think that sharia law should be enforced in america.

>religion is something you practice in your home.
Your home is the Middle East. Go home.

why do you care? you dont even go here.
> video related
youtube.com/watch?v=RUFT35S7Jb4

Why are Muslims so rapey?

Everyone knows about Sunnis and Shiites. What other divisions or sects should we know about?

Have you been on hajj? What was it like?

What is the stupidest thing you've read about Muslims on the internet?

Nice meme roast. Very nice.
And I care because Americans are western too, and I care about my western friends.

To be fair to the falafel, the Jews are just as tribal if not far worse.

i think rape is disgusting, and should be punished with murder.

no other sects you should know about. the different sects in islam argue about things that mattered a 1000 years ago and do not matter anymore, so i guess you should just know that muslim sects are just an issue that is overly politicized to get muslims to kill each other.
have not been on hajj. i went on umrah which is basically hajj with less requirements and can be done any time of year rather than a specific time of year. i went when i was young and not really convinced i wanted to go so i think my opinion doesnt really apply.
everything i read about muslims is a generalization about terrorism, or being hateful to women. almost everything i read on the internet about muslims is stupid, but i dont think its the peoples fault. i think it is the fault of the jewstream media. no one hates a muslim more than a jew.

it kinda amazes me that for as much as Sup Forums hates jews, they havent realized that jews are the only ones that benefit from you hating all muslims.

i am american, and i dont give a fuck about you. and you want to be friends after we told you that you couldnt own us?

i promise the jews are far worse.

Taqiyya

HA HA HA. No we benefit from hating all muslims in that we try to keep them from our shores and our WELFARE.

>Muslim
>american
Its one or the other, not both. If you're a brown Muslim from Egypt then that's exactly what you are, a brown Muslim from Egypt you can never be American/Canadian/German/etc

>couple of idiots
>its only like 10% of Muslims that are terrorist bigot
>10% of 2 billion is 200 million Muslim terrorists
>just a couple of idiots

Taqiyya. Go back to /sg/

Check out the leaf putting on the beat down.

Damm Bitch....

my american passport would beg to differ. how is your faggot prime minister going for you?

clearly, i am the bigot...

WUZ

And 200 million terrorists. And that is normal - KEK

Keep talking shit and we will be taking that passport away ricky tick.

dont

be orthodox

its like islam but more european friendly

I am unashamedly racist against you inferior Arab subhumans and unashamedly against your pedo-prophet religion, calling me a bigot doesn't work. Go back to snackbarstan you fucking pedo-worshipper

i mean if the leaf said it, then it has to be true.

i am glad you get your facts from 12 year old canadians on Sup Forums

youtu.be/cAoXgZLRee0

What state?

Do you think women wearing different from of covering is a for of oppression against women

So what did he say that wasn't true?

Do you really believe in that medieval book, the Koran? How can you face yourself in the mirror in the morning?

Probably Michigan, probably Dearborn. Dearborn, the best example that these subhuman pedo-prophet worshippers will not and do not want to integrate

you don't hate muslims because you are not bringing them up at your little meeting, you hate them because you are bombing the fuck out of them in their own countries.

I see them in my state, I make sure to death stare them, it's about all i can do

You originally came from the Pyramids?

Pyramids arent islamic.

Also leave your death cult and join civilization

When did you realize Islam was a creation of the Roman Catholic Church?

why do u worship a pedophile?

I think a woman should wear whatever she wants, as in not wearing a hijab does not make you not a muslim.

glad to see people are mostly done with their questions, and now that leaves all the bigots.

World Public Opinion:
83% of Egyptians approve of attacks on American troops.
26% of Indonesians approve of attacks on American troops.
26% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on American troops.
68% of Moroccans approve of attacks on American troops.
90% of Palestinians approve of attacks on American troops.
72% of Jordanians approve of attacks on American troops.
52% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (39% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on American troops.
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.
worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf

>83% of Egyptians approve of attacks on American troops
>its just a couple guys making us look bad :(

well if its on the internet, then it must be true!

This is your future muslamano

What do egyptians think about we wuz niggers?
>(((american troops))) are the good guys

I provided a citation for my claims you filthy subhuman, your evidence is your anecdotal opinion

Pew Research (2007):
26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

>its only 1 out for 4 Muslims in the US that are terrorists you guys, just a couple of baddies no worries

>inb4 pew research is fake

You have to go back

1400 yrs have passed and you muhamed pedo worshippers still have not figure it out who the fuck is real muslim.

You don't get to push your Muslim narratives here you subhuman