BREAKING: Italy confiscates NGO ship due to aiding and abetting smugglers

Italy NO! What are you doing? The poor NGOs just want to safe lives by contacting smugglers!

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/italy-impounds-german-ngo-migrant-rescue-ship-lawmakers-boost-support-for-libyan-coastguard/a-39940881
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-08-02/italy-seizes-german-groups-rescue-boat-in-immigration-probe
normattiva.it/uri-res/N2Ls?urn:nir:stato:legge:1952-06-20;645!vig=
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apologia_del_fascismo
archive.fo/k4rpX
archive.fo/tpJvv
youtube.com/watch?v=YmcK6GvgVPs
gesetze-im-internet.de/asylvfg_1992/__18.html
archive.fo/lqf5S
archive.fo/36x5K
archive.fo/Ik8EO
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/)
businessinsider.com/worlds-safest-countries-global-peace-index-2017-6
archive.is/lAfBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck, for a second I thought it said the NGO was called 'juden rat'

Fuckind disgusting Germanic niggers

such Italians.............

sink it

Link?

Once more, germans trying hard to ruin europe....

w-we-wuat

Why haven't I heard about fashy Italians? Greeks sure. Are they shutting it down?

because you are semi-deaf?

italianos are very fash and racist tribe, thats good

Rome is like half Fascist sympathisers

So there isn't a "rising threat" there because they were always fashy and its just normal?

dw.com/en/italy-impounds-german-ngo-migrant-rescue-ship-lawmakers-boost-support-for-libyan-coastguard/a-39940881

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-08-02/italy-seizes-german-groups-rescue-boat-in-immigration-probe

It's a standard procedure at the end of which they'll tell them that since they haven't signed nor acknowledged the new code of conduct, they """may""" be refused permission to dock in any italian port.
On top of that, since there are judiciary police on board of those that signed it, you can't even grab them and put them on another boat, since lawfully speaking, the judiciary police onboard will not give the green light to dock in any italian port, and probably force you to steer towards whichever other ports that will also refuse you docking rights

You made it a problem, we got you a solution. Don't like it, leave the dice on the table and fuck off.
Because our extremists on both sides are a fucking joke. On top of that, laws are in place, normattiva.it/uri-res/N2Ls?urn:nir:stato:legge:1952-06-20;645!vig=
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apologia_del_fascismo

yes

They where going near the Libyan coast, contacting the humans's traffickers, embarking refugees (who were not in danger) from the little boats of the humans's traffickers and then transferring the refugees to other, bigger NGO boats or to military units.

Too little, too late.

They did seize the boat that was trying to deter NGO boats.

*were going

>sink it
scuttle bump

Tides are turning?

Italy is making food first steps.

>seizing ngo ship for aiding people smuggling
>approving military support within Libya waters to stop people smuggeling

>dw.com/en/italy-impounds-german-ngo-migrant-rescue-ship-lawmakers-boost-support-for-libyan-coastguard/a-39940881

archive.fo/k4rpX

>usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-08-02/italy-seizes-german-groups-rescue-boat-in-immigration-probe

archive.fo/tpJvv

This should hapen after few months. Not 2 years later. They could stop trafficing in month if NGO boats are banned.

It's (almost) inevitable at this point. The best solution is for the PIGS to leave the EU, start their own Union and tell Germany to shove our debt where the sun don't shine.

It doesn't matter who's in power in Germany. The sole intent of Germans is to control all of Europe, either by war of by finance.

praise the descendants of Rome

Both (((NGO's))) and (((mobsters))) are profiting with this crisis. That's why it's so hard to stop.

>PIGS

>GERMAN NGO

Italy needed to do something or tourism dollars are going to start drying up

It was already bad 10 years ago. Went to Rimini and there were literally gangs of black africans roaming the beaches selling fake watches.

The pendulum swings right

Yeah I can see that in a shithole garbage pile city right here. How much has tourism gone down since rapefugees started pouring in?

Here? Can't tell we have some tourists but they are low key and many german. In italy probably a lot more. A guy I know goes every year to greece and there it's a whooole lot less. Turkey probably too. Who the fuck goes now to turkey anymore. Not like I went there before but I wouldn't especially now.

This should have happened long ago.

What gives them the right to do that?

PATREON CEO BTFO
"They are search and rescue ships" @ 4:40
youtube.com/watch?v=YmcK6GvgVPs

just came back from dinner
basically what this guy said, it's "standard procedure" because the preliminary investigation judge just gave green light to impound the boat and have the permanent crew arrested

I hope they lock them up.
On second thought, I hope they execute them.

Sounds like the guy is half way through his sex change. Can't decide if he sounds like a manly woman our feminine man.

Italians are red pilled on immigration but they tend to get cockblocked by northwestern european sensibilities (EU/european human rights court) so their usual workaround is to just let them go north and then ignoring any dublin II requests.

But now Austria has signaled that they won't let that happen in massive numbers, so they have to stop the inflow.

Hnnnnggg

beep beep

People trafficking is illegal, that does give them the right.

>What gives them the right to do that?
Apparently Italian law outlaws the confiscation of equipment used to break Italian law. An Italian judge ordered the confiscation as he considered the ship was used to illegally bring migrants to Italy.

Technically I think there was a law at least in austria and germany that said trafficing people across the border in your car etc. can be punished with a fucking prison sentence. They just don't enforce that law anymore.

underrated

kek
Italy will rise from the ashes.
Germany will continue drinking barrels of nigger-cum.

I can't tell millennial SJWs apart from millennial alt-righters. All they do is whine on YouTube and then whine about not being able to cyberbeg when the boomers pull their funding campaigns.

Holy shit

Best Korea is in dire need of hard currency plus their submarine crews need training.

Hire the Korean People's Army Naval Force to sink the boatloads of human trash.

It's a win- win

Technically there is a law in Germany that states that border protection agencies have to push back foreigners that claim asylum that have entered through a safe third party state/eu state, which is all of them.

gesetze-im-internet.de/asylvfg_1992/__18.html

@135910307
Back to your cuck-a-thon leftyfag

Technically this whole shit is illegal as fuck all around and there should be heads rolling.

there's no fucking stopping them now, as soon as the first boat landed with 50 migrants or whatever and they weren't immediately fined and shipped back, expect their two million African cousins to have heard the word

And all this attention to illegal boat people distracts attention away from the fact that LEGAL allowable immigration to these countries is still something ridiculous (like 250k - 750k allowed to legally enter per year)

also, this. Total fucking scam, the "nonprofits" are colluding with the mafia and the UN and just sail their mafia/government/UN funded boats right up to the coast, tell the refugees they're there, and ship them right back to Europe. How anyone manages to die anymore is beyond me.

the EU is also complicit - they introduce their little "refugee quota" scheme to distribute migrants so that even remote inland or mountain French and German villages far from the Italian shore get a nice little taste of those delicious brown penises Mama Merkel loves so fucking much, and the EU gets really mad when Poland/Hungary say fuck that shit

Don't you mean they have your Chanceler barking in their ears? Who invited them? It's Merkel's fault, it's Germany's fault and you used the economic crisis and debt to have Italy and Greece do your bidding. How's that working out for you?
You people not only let your women and children be raped in mass, but you let them get away with it. When based Poland tries to put a stop to it YOU respond with sanctions!

...And the cherry on top of te fucking cake is that it's German boats who are involved in migration!

You're the architects, once again, of Europe's destruction and it's time you get called out on it.

PD is flexing it's muscle because there is an election in February, they get rich off of the immigrants and refugees.

>saving the thumbnail

>PD is flexing it's muscle because there is an election in February
The funny thing is that it's not even working and they are losing the small number of actually mentally challenged leftists that want the niggers

hmm, wonder what's happening?

Good lord how can someone be this fucking faggy?

Well said, lad, well said.

Just blaming Merkel is way too easy. She made things a lot worse but things are fucked up due to many actors.

Examples:
archive.fo/lqf5S
archive.fo/36x5K
archive.fo/Ik8EO

It's all due to a western ruling elite consensus on important topics like migration that is either horribly uninformed or pure evil.

is this exactly what it looks like?

Proactiva does the same and Jordi Evola gave them a fucking film.

>German NGO

disgusting nordcucks, keep your garbage "multiculturism" and "progressivism" for yourselves.

quick rundown on the state of italian politics and polling pls

>making business with such peoples
well...

finally.
there has been a shift from "rescuing" boatniggers as soon as they hit territorial waters, to "doing the humanitarian thing" and going straight to the african shoreline to pick them up an-w-w-what!? are you implying we are now the traffickers? we are just a privately funded NGO! are you some kind of racist?

>Technically

The eternal German

[Many different Groups are responsible for the "Refugee Crisis" & it was done for different reasons](Talked about everything below in different KB threads/Comments: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/):

1) Destabilization.

2) Population Control/Replacement/Takeover.

3) EU Army justification/need.

4) Cause the Jews in Europe to flee to Israel.

5) Create a "Surge"/Immune System Response in European Countries to create a rise in Nationalism/Populism to defend them.

[These are the problems Europe is going to face/have going forward:]

1) Islamic Takeover/Caliphate(outbreeding & taking land by force) & Terror Groups/Networks

2) EU Army & EU "Fortress" Territories.

3) Western Europe vs Eastern Europe

4) Civil Wars(Nationalists vs Leftists)

5) African Migrants vs Islamic Refugees

6) UN Involvement.

[On the subject of Trafficking, /HTG/ has been looking into it & NGO's]:

(/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/)

Partito Democratico - center left, current government, pro EU, pro immigration ~27%

Movimento 5 Stelle - populist, pretty left leaning, anti EU, sometimes anti illegal immigration ~28%

Center right + right coalition ~ 35%:
Lega Nord - federalist, anti EU, anti immigration ~ 15%
Fratelli d'Italia - nationalist, anti EU, anti immigration ~ 5%
Forza Italia - Berlusconi's party, moderately anti immigration but not eurosceptic ~14%

No government possible right now with the proportional electoral system we have

Italy NO!!

Arrest those smugglers and put them in prison for the rest of their lives.
That should teach the rest to stop fucking around.

The rest of the NGO boat crews: should be assassinated while they are at the ports of Italy. Fukin kill all these genocidal maniacs.

Technically your image has a resolution of 480x485 but it looks like it actually has a lot less.

In 2009 we went backpacking to Italy. We arrived to Rome central station from Venezia, then within 10 minutes an nafri scumbag's hand was touching my friends wallet inside his pocket. They got caught, then 3 nafris got off the bus at the next stop. We should have kileld them, but probably they had knives and experienced in using it.

What a faggot. The beard can't hide it.

Will Germany ever stop fucking Rome's shit up for no reason?

Yeah, stay away from brown people in Europe. As a rule of thumb you can consider them all armed with at least knives.
And their primitive brains cannot regulate their behaviour in an acceptable way, they may explode even when you look them in the eye.
So you should be willing to kill if you engage one of them, because it may escalate to this point.

Are you kidding me?? Are you really trying to shift blame to Italians?

They mistreated a few actual refugies and you're using that has proof that it was them who made an open invitation to AFRICANS to come to Europe?
This is not a refugee crisis! It's a fucking migrant crisis! It's a horde of people that are trying to come into Europe because your Chanceler invited them.

Bonus points:

If it weren't for the US role in deposing Muammar Gaddafi, who was completely under control and that actually wanted to index it's oil to the Euro, strengthening the currency, who by the way was completely sanctioned by Germany, we wouldn't have a "refugee situation" in Libya like we have.

Stop it. Own your mistakes at least. Don't shift blame where it doesn't truly belong. It was Germany and the US that put us in this situation, not Italy or Greece.

>Are you kidding me?? Are you really trying to shift blame to Italians?

Not at all. You sure are a dense cunt.

see

ITALY NO! Don't you want to look like pic related in 2080?

Pretty much, first the fucking american kikes messing up the middle east, and second Bruselas for being controlled by literal retards.

You can bet your ass my friend that all of this was created by all of our elites intentionally.
They knew it would happen, since every single war since 2000 created mass displacement of sand niggers.
No one can tell me that they didn't expect that Libya and after that Syria wouldn't create this result. I just don't buy it.
Our failure is that we were too docile and just let them do this shit.
We should have all revolted and held these people accountable by the time the Iraq intervention failed.

She is pointing to Israel and not Jerusalem.

Silly rabbit.

We need to deport one sjw for every nigger that entered the continent because of them.

Go easy on the "Europe" thing. It's Western Europe. Southern Europe, especially Portugal is goddamn fucking safe.

Our niggers behave (they are first and foremost Portuguese educated) and we barely have any sangniggers in my beloved shithole.

We're the 3rd safest country in the world and second to none within the EU.

businessinsider.com/worlds-safest-countries-global-peace-index-2017-6

>Fratelli d'Italia 5%
If they're lucky.
Also the PD has verious internal currents (some even opposed to gay unions and faggot adoptions), and right now two or three of them have broken off and won't ally with them in the elections (Articolo 1 and Sinistra Italiana)
M5S is a fucking clusterfuck and nobody of them understand what they're supposed to do.

Excellent.

Please archive those
archive.is/lAfBw

They're slightly above 5% in the polls right now
I didn't list MDP, SI etc because they're useless

I want this faggot to show up so that I can laugh at him

Is there still hope for Italy to be saved? I'm about to pay $3k Euro to get my citizenship and I'd be devastated if it turned out to be full of niggers as muslims.

Libya is great now! Thanks Obama, for bombing the shit out of the place and arming those Islamist rebels!

Ban all NGO's.

>I want this → faggot to show up so that I can laugh at him
That was me posting that thread. What ya want?