MGTOW must be stopped!

“Men Going Their Own Way”, or “MGTOW”, is an online cultural phenomena that has an increasing presence as of late. It advocates for men to avoid relationships and marriage with women. Here’s why it must be stopped.

To understand why MGTOW is so destructive, one must take a look at birth rates across Europe right now. The total fertility rate of the European Union as of 2014 was 1.58. That’s 1.58 children per family. Compare that to Niger at 6.62 or Mali at 5.95 babies per mother. In fact, France (with the highest European fertility rate of only 2.07 babies per mother) is in 108th place for fertility rates. The reason for this lack of children has all to do with the lack of marriages in European countries like France.

The average amount of marriages per 1,000 Europeans is only 4.2. Think about that. At that rate, European populations are going to quickly die out in a few decades as long as no couples and children are made.

Why is all of this important? How does it connect to the whole MGTOW movement?

In order for nations to survive, they must have a stable population. At this rate, European populations are rapidly declining. The only thing that is stopping this decline in population is the rapid importation of people from other countries by people who have no stake in the future of their countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
youtube.com/watch?v=qNQ2kV1OTPU
hooktube.com/watch?v=qNQ2kV1OTPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only thing that can counter this population decline is marriage and having lots of children. Unfortunately, we live in a culture that doesn’t encourage that. We see on TV and the news that having children is bad for the Earth (disregard the fact that there is a very small amount of European babies these days) and other “facts.” People also don’t feel enough commitment in relationships anymore. You have people who just move on from person to person and never commit to a serious relationship. This “Tinder” culture is one of the faults for the decline in the population, and MGTOW is the other.

Men Going Their Own Way all usually have experiences of rejection that usually stems from third-wave feminism that cause them to completely turn on women altogether. They blame feminists for their own shortcomings and then choose to abandon their chances of marrying and having families.

When you combine this MGTOW culture, Tinder culture, and the Third Wave feminist Marxist culture (basically WGTOW), all you get is declining birthrates and the eventually destruction of a society. To prevent this, people need to connect to more traditional lifestyles in which families and marriages are prioritized or else we will see the eventual decay of Western societies.

MGTOW still advocates for having children, but imminently going for prenups and full custody. If it's left up to the women(brainwashed) they will break up and cuck it up.

>They blame feminists for their own shortcomings and then choose to abandon their chances of marrying and having families.

Thank you. MGTOW are just lazy, and don't want to put in the effort to find a decent woman. You get back what you put in.

I said in highschool I would never get married, it's just a massive scam. I'm late 20s now, MGTOW wasn't even a thing back then.
Most guys have no clue what MGTOW even is and agree marriage isn't worth the risk, so how do you explain that.

This is more of an issue of family laws, that massively favor the women in a family situation. times changes the laws need to change or else our birth rate is just gonna keep falling. Niggers aren't smart enough to live good lives, they just pop kids out and think other people should care for them.

These laws NEED to change to become more fair, OR men need to start taking charge and becoming the caretaker, and inform the government prior to common-law/relationship status.

This is just the slide thread that gets posted every 2 hours move along

Birth control and abortion are the reason for low birth rates, it's "Her Choice" if she has children. Women are the gate keepers of children, Men have no say in the equation.

It will stop on its own when marriage stops being corrosive.
Risking financial ruin for some dumb twat is risky.
To Fix:
1. Remove alimony, or curtail it to 2 years, MAX. Who the fuck would pay out to a non-productive asset? Fucking insanity.
2. Stop child custody allocation based on presence of cunt.
3. Restore at-fault divorce. Cheating whores get nothing.
4. Remove marriage-to-the-state support structures. It will provide incentive for roasties to stay married instead of sucking off the teat of government in full-on nigger fashion.

Why not stop Feminism instead, genius?

I don't want to go my own way but I can't find women even worth talking to. I can't explain how soft my dick gets when I hear any random white girl use nigger lingo.

It took reading this thread to finally find out what mgtow means.

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Supression of the "sacred masculine"

It's not just kikes fault
degeneracy caused by feminism, and public tolerance of this degeneracy is a huge problem that is spreading across the world

MGTOW is an issue. The solution is simple. First, do NOT shame these men. Time and time again, shame has been proven to not be effective on men anymore. Now, the real solution. We must shill for a system with arranged marriage at 24 AND no such thing as divorce. The problem then sorts itself out.

Pussy just isn't worth the hassle.

Getting married and having kids it as close to "the point of life" as you can get for most people, so why would (((they))) not seek to benefit financially from that?

Of course they would!

Its LITERALLY fucking impossible to afford a girlfriend, wife, kids, family, home, car, etc etc.

MGTOW is the inevitable result of the law abandoning its basic reason for existing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men recognising the system is stacked against them and are refusing to get fucked over by the system. Its not refering o women only - its another result of libertarian stance people are taking these days.

What is more jewish. Making slaves for 6000 years and excusing original womany sin with the devil. Or hating fags. I think it's both. You literally suck on vaginas so they can command your jewishness or not. Fuck off your cripple cucked manlet. Nobody becomes sterile or a fag with MGTOW. Everybody was already bi. There is nothing redeeming about the society you made. Fucking deal. Saving yourselves without Christ WHOM WENT HIS OWN WAY you have no clue what you're talking about. But you do but get paid to police the cow dicks

Our women got jewed, and I started thinking about how I can un-jew them, and now I'm 34.

Most MGTOWs went MGTOW without realising MGTOW was a thing.

Women are just psychos and (((they))) are clearly benefitting from the mayhem relationshits with women create.

In EVERY MGTOW thread you get the same discourse:

1) Inexperienced but horny kiddos think every guy just want to fuck anything that moves and the entirety of social interaction revolves around fucking and MGTOWs are fat autistic virgin neckbeards who can't get laid.

2) Actual MGTOWs who are experienced grown men who are warning about the dangers of women + the state vs you, and how you can be easily taken for all you've got.

3) The "Yes, thats right goy - dont reproduce" jew shills - yes JEW SHILLS. The thing (((they))) want you to do is YES reproduce children to a raving tinder psycho / bar slut who will NEVER grow up and you will be raising her as well as your kids until she bails on you and takes half your shit after dragging you through divorce court.

The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.

(((The agenda))) is all about making money from broken individuals from broken families - NOT stopping reproducing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men refusing to get fucked over by the jew system - and (((they))) are worried. (((They))) are worried that (((they))) have pushed the feminist "high maintainance woman" meme too far and thought men would become pussyfied slaves to nagging bitches and never thought men would just go their own way.

News flash, women have money and can work jobs.

No one "affords a wife" my wife makes the same as me and we split the bills. Neither one of us could do as well as we do as a team.

What, are you daft?

They don't want to admit that if they marry a white reformed whore and continue "muh white race" they're children will not.

Basically, don't be a retard and find a good woman. No shit

And why do i care about my nation surviving or my race? Why do I give a fuck about humanity continuing? MGTOWs got the right idea. Reprduction and relationships are not an asset, they are a liability.

> my wife makes the same as me

The problem is that you are REQUIRED to be making money, or have a future path towards making money, or else well over 99% of women would never enter into a long-term relationship with you, let alone have kids with you.

Male NEETs are unacceptable partners to almost all women, well over 99%

Female NEETs are acceptable to the large majority of men, and many men even prefer that because they're looking for a housewife.

TLDR:

MEN ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE MONEY OR YOU DON'T REPRODUCE OR GET A WIFE

FOR WOMEN IT'S 100% OPTIONAL

All straight relationships are essentially prostitution at their core.

News flash, theres always more shit to buy and theres always more ways to (((influence))) people into buying more and more shit - especially women. Women are the "shoppers" and when they say, "we need ......" do YOU need it? No. She wants it.

Women can never have enough shit.

THIS

We are all influenced by the same propaganda - women and men.

You can't simply go out and find someone who hasn't been influenced.

Unfortunately there's truth in this. While I think it's a bitch act to just admit defeat, guys are logic based creatures and recognize a likely unwinnable fight with shitty odds and just tap out instead.
There are still plenty of decent women around, but a vast majority have been led to believe the liberal pop culture bullshit that men should be 1950's husbands and cater to their every want while they can do whatever the fuck they feel like because they deserve it while giving absolutely nothing back.

What's the point worrying about symptoms when kikes still have massive media, educational, economic and political influence in white nations?

With kikes nothing will work regardless.

Women are never at fault, it's always the man.

Of course sweetie

Every fucking thing you wrote is impossible to implement because women vote. Giving them the right to vote was the stupidest thing we have EVER done! It's too late at this point anyway. It has to collapse(soft collapse hopefully) and then we must implement the knowledge this time and not give them voting rights. Of course, a collapse is not needed if men in general stood up and said "enough" and take away their rights. Wtf are they gonna do about it? They will shut up and accept.

>
Holy shit...

youtube.com/watch?v=qNQ2kV1OTPU

>unarchived Cracked
Change domain to hooktube so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=qNQ2kV1OTPU

Blimey NorwayBro! You are relentless with the archive thing.

I will remember next time