youtu.be/YTyQgwVvYyc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_wipe#Effect_on_sewage_systems
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care.
A thread died for this.

It's like Bullshit minus Penn and Teller and the humour.

Adam Googles everything

I don't think about this show at all. It's literally just the liberal version of Sup Forums.
>Heheheh, you thought this thing was true but it's not! You sure feel dumb now, huh?

This is where Zenk Yogurt gets all his talking points.

One time he "ruined" video games by saying they're sexist.

He supports the retarded side of gamergate and made the entire gaming community to look like bitchy 11year olds. Literally.
So no. I will not support a faggot who supports the wrong side of the culture war

I hope the internet DDOSs his grandmother's cunt.

>Quotes the Guardian, the Atlantic, etc as sources
>Doesn't actually disprove the fact that confident and aggressive personalities in social contexts are those above in social hierarchies, and even uses an aggressive confident male as the alpha in the D&D skit
Adam is a stupid fuck

tl;dw?

sharing this cuck's videos helps the right anyway.

watch it
it's hilariously bad
not funny
terrible arguments
rampant strawmans
completely cucked

a coworker told me not to use ass wipes because of something called "fatbergs", which are apparently devastating to the sewer system.

because of one "fatberg" that happened in the recorded history of the UK.

this show is garbage, the host is a faggot, the acting is retarded, and it caters to dumbfucks who will believe dumb televsion shit without researching it and then refuse to change their lives according to it, all while preaching to everybody else about how they should change THEIR lives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_wipe#Effect_on_sewage_systems

Fatbergs are real though, and wet wipes are stupid and should be banned.

Just imagine...
>Adam Ruins The Federal Reserve
>Adam Ruins The Holocaust
>Adam Ruins The Rothschilds
>Adam Ruins The Wag Gap
>Adam Ruins Affirmative Action
>Adam Ruins Race Mixing
>Adam Ruins The Clinton Foundation

I have always said that the alpha/beta paradigm is fucking retarded.

But Adam Ruins Everything makes me cringe and I want to throw him down the stairs

>adam ruins the holocaust
how can you ruin something so obviously fake

Also Penn and Teller made better arguments and points

There are a few slight misconceptions here but he dispelled some other misconceptions. I don't know how to feel about this. This is similar to your "anti-sugar" video. Just because someone was wrong about something in the past doesn't mean the complete opposite is true.

Women still like confident men more than shy men. Women also like friendly, agreeable men. He's right that women don't always like all the characteristics associated with "alpha males" but that doesn't mean that some males don't get a disproportionate number of sexual partners.

The comparison with bonobos is a bit absurd. Sure we about 99% of our genes with them but we have vastly differing mating habits. Bonobos have a penis bone while human males rely on blood flowing to erectile tissue. Human gestation periods are far longer and more dangerous to women which supports the idea that human females would be more selective towards mates.

Sage

>Numale strawmans everything

EL Oh fucking EL.

nobody said "fatbergs" aren't real, dumbfuck. and linking to a wikipedia article that cites the washington post doesn't mean that ass wipes are stupid and should be banned.

This faggot made a video claiming that if a woman bleeds from her hymen being broken, she's actually being violently raped.

i went to a waste treatment center for school and they said wet wipes gets stuck on their filter and they have to remove them. don't throw them down the toilet and your fine.

women: "why are millenial guys such fags, man up"
millenial beta cuck: "well AKSHUALLY"

>Alpha males arent real because our closest genetic animal does not live in a hierarchy

FUG in ID

I wouldn't be surprised if Sup Forums weaponized their autism to make a counter-show.

Sup Forums ruins everything - starring Ben Garrison

that video was stupid for blatantly withholding the statistics of women being more faithful, happy and incredibly less likely to have abortions if they're not whores
also you're using a bit of hyperbole iirc

They encourage people to throw them in the toilet, and they're meant to wipe your ass. They're a stupid product. More unneeded products {{they}} push using fear mongering.

If anything, Americans should use simple bidet. They're actually more efficient than toilet paper in terms of water consumption.

The entire analogy of using non-human animals is stupid, and pretty pointless. And Alpha Wolves straight up don't exist.

All he said was that video games were marketed towards boys because they literally were. He never said they were sexist and at this time women are getting more involved in gaming.

Also he might have shitty politics but he literally calls out the jew every episode by exposing the giant scams by said jews.

The following logical fallacy's were unironically used multiple times in this video:

>chimps aren't our closest relative, bonobos are (which are a type of chimp)
>depending on your situation whether you are the alpha or not in the pack will change, therefore there is no alphas
>agreeableness and kindness correlate best with long term relationships, therefore alphas don't get women, therefore alphas don't exist

>wolfs and chimpanzees don't have alpha males
Haha oh wow...did he...dare I say it...BTFO the patriarchy?!

Get it in your heads you neanderthals: social hierarchies don't exist. Also don't forget that there is literally NO reason not to date women over 30!

:^)

I saw the one he did about the electoral college.

Guy is a fucking idiot.

>i went to a treatment center and some guys complained about having to do their job

First argument
>alpha males don't exist

Second argument
>leaders are not always the most aggressive of the pack

oh yeah, I get it, alpha males don't exist, only leaders do.

also the blatant withholding of statistics that do not further his agenda

I like the show. It's pretty fun and interesting. Some of his arguments are a bit off, but it's still good entertainment.

If you decide to change your stance on anything based on this show, you really should do more research before you do, however. It's entertainment.

>>chimps aren't our closest relative, bonobos are (which are a type of chimp)

Definitions of species are hotly debated, and it's very fuzzy. Bonobos were considered a subset of Chimp, but now are considered a separate species.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo

>depending on your situation whether you are the alpha or not in the pack will change, therefore there is no alphas

I don't think he says that there are no Alphas in the actual video, just the title, which he may have not made.

>hwat
Even sheeps have have "alpha-sheep"/leadersheep.. That's why we say "dumb as sheep", at a farm here an leadersheep got scared and ran off a cliff, 43 other sheep followed.

> Beta Adam is so insecure he has to make a scetch "debunking" alpha-males

>the very idea of the alpha male makes absolutely no sense

Factually untrue, there's always an alpha male in every social group you observe, some people are alpha males in almost all situations, some are alpha in almost no situations. It's a spectrum, those towards the alpha end are what we call alphas.

The strongest, smartest chimp is the leader. He just proved being an alpha is more than being an aggressive nigger.

The video was half assed.

An alpha male is a dominant, patriarchal White Man... like the father, patriarch of the Wolf Pack.

This fucker skipped around the fact that an alpha male is a dominant, smart, resourceful, sociable patriarchal White Man.

>let's just all be beta cucks
the state of west right now

yeah it was more about semantics than anything. It didn't really disprove anything but the term

How can anyone still watch this guy after he did one glorifying herpes?

>Unironically listening to a pseudo-intellectual liberal cuck.
He literally made a bullshit video claiming that Donald Trumps wall will keep illegal immigrants in this country instead of out.
Pic related is the liberals ideal male body.

>women
>getting involved in gaming

More like women involved in using gaming as an identity. Women don't play games they just cosplay

Love the restrained hairstyle.
Mostly he ruins family portraits

he hasn't spoken about human beings for three minutes

when he finally gets to human beings he uses a dungeons and dragons playgroup as his example.... who are still led by a confident, aggressive, male? what?

>taking advice from a homosexual about being a man

If something appeals to boys, does that mean it's marketed to boys? Should you show girls in your commercial playing with your toy, even though boys like it? Is there something you're supposed to do to your toy to market to girls, like, release a Nintendo with a pink bow on it?

>projecting this hard

My wife loves video games even before i met her. We are not even huge gamers just casual.

Your statement would have been true 20 years ago but girls interest in video games have climbed since then due to graphics and variety of games they could enjoy. Just because you never see girls playing vidya doesnt mean they dont exist.

He's a typical BPer. Lies to create a narrative and present it as fact to cover him and his fans up in a nice blanket to live under.

Shut this down now!

I don't he might be right would have to actually look up the studies and shit.

I've never seen one of these where they reached a conclusion that wasn't wrong.

He's a fucking faggot who (((spins))) everything using the Frankfurt School's Critical Theory

It was a Sup Forums thread. It probably was some retarded american writing about how shills are ruining Sup Forums. Nothing of value was lost.

D I S G U S T I N G

this is how the betas must look at us. they must think i'm trying to be alpha.
in reality it's just that i'm better than them, i don't try to be alpha, i just am.
this is some of the most cucked shit i've seen yet

Actually, this user is indeed correct, and not only will they clog the sewer generally, but wipes like that which don't disintegrate can clog your home toilet too.

Fucking TAMPONS are also a problem, but this never gets mentioned because nobody wants to make a woman feel accused when she's on her period.

>dat ID

I think that this guy is a limp wristed, pseudo-intellectual, no-nothing, beta cucklord faggot that needs to be gassed.

Another shit lib with a side of Queen Strawman.

I think he messed that with the chimps a but up. The most agressive male gets the pussy but only if he also acts civilized and grooms. If he doesn't do that he get replaced by the ones who do and might not be as agressive.

Also I seems that he likes to leave things just so he can ruin something. After like the first season they must have run out of ideas and started to "debunk" stuff thats doesn't need any debunking.

On the episode he did about electric car he said that it doesn't make sense to buy one if you have a fuelefficient car already because a lot of the pollution comes from the production of a car. He didn't take in to account that the car you would replace would find a new owner and therefore not be wasted. If he took that into account this episode would be half as long and almost pointless.

bunch of cucks trying to defend there betaness

At the end of the segment, stacy breaks a bottle over chad's head and says "Leave Beta Adam alone!" to which he replies, "Just 'Adam' is fine!"
>completely undermining his entire argument.

>love videogames
>are casuals
pick one you poser fuck

I think you should stop shilling your shitty show

>alpha wolves are not alpha, just parents.
Does he not realize that being alpha means you get to procreate?

Is he a virgin?

this.

He also confuses being agressive with being a leader.

Also, a chimp can't become dominant by grooming others. He just gets higher in the social hiearchy or has more chance of fucking a available female.

Most of chimp groups are dominated by a strong male, who frequently gets overthrown by conspiring weaker chimps.

tldr: This video promotes the idea that you can get pussy by being weak.

I fucking hate this guy, he's just faggoty and annoying.

And then to top it off I don't believe any of his facts because he works for Collegehumor.