I hope Anglos around the globe are still ashamed about the horrors of the Empire

The British Empire was the worst of the worst, it was like 15 Holocausts all stacked together like a club sandwich.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GhxqIITtTtU
theguardian.com/books/2014/feb/21/found-translation-indias-first-world-war
archive.is/pXfVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Loh)))
Every.
Single.
Time.

Britain Wins Again

Lmao yeah bringing a touch of civility was too kind to those savages

He found out, SHUT IT DOWN

Nah, I'm proud.

You know there's only 14 million jews worldwide? We only need two more holocausts, or one really good one & we'll be done.

I wish they British empire would just go away so every one in Africa can finally build pyramid space ships and leave this racist planet.

Honestly if it wasn't for the europeans feeding us, giving us medicine, and building our infrastructure we'd have done it 100x better already.

You must be downright miffed when the Third Empire comes around.

>"Victoria did nothin wrong"

Checked and kekt. Too late for buyers remorse. You might want to make the world great again, but it took the British to make it great to begin with.

Time is just cycles.
The reason whites are so horrific is because they end up on top and when they slack with the strong hand the other races start the hate so have to be beaten back into submission.

>Imagine a world where _______ didn't exist.

Finish the sentence.

>tfw you were the part of the last generation of British youth to be taught in school about all the good things the empire brought to these previously savage tier countries
feels good to be woke, my nigels.

unified language instead of 400 different tribal languagshits

technology

literacy

food/clean water

shame we destroyed their rich culture though... they could still be eating each others brains and shit if it weren't for us... shame...

Sure, it led to some weak shit. Mostly due to Africans, indians, chinks etc being incompatible with true civilization.

On the other hand, it also led to America. So fuck you all, get better at war, and sort yourself out.

But aren't you a butt viking?

It's funny how none of them will give up the boons that the Empire made.

Britain had the best empire. Compare them to Spain. No former Spanish colony is a first world country. Britain made Canada, Australia, New Zealand. Of course, most of these countries are also white.

>countries when they were part of the Empire
Good economy, growing standard of living, enlightenment of the lower classes
>countries when they left the Empire
Goes to shit, huge levels of poverty, hostile political takeover

activates the almonds

nice job dad.

nah just exploiting Erasmus for all its worth before we drop out of the union, mate

Emu brigade. I would do it all again, only this kind not be so kind. Like the Muslims, i would castrate the niggers and kill them so they have no ancestors in my land, much like what the middle east did and they get no shit for slavery.

Hong Kong is the best example of this. Absolutely pristine during the handover. It's turning to shit now with the chinks in charge.

World needs whitey to govern.

>the British Empire is why shitskins suck today, yeah that's the ticket!

t. Aglo historian

>stacked together like a club sandwich.
can you jump into the sandwich, please

>Bring the light of civilization to the darkened corners of the world
>"Fucking Britain ruined everything when they came in and destroyed our great traditions of cannibalism and ritual human sacrifice before raising our life expectancy above the age of 27 with their evil medicine!"

Der Juden

This is retarded. The world GDP was MUCH lower than this. You had a huge population boom, and now you're filled to the brim with shitskins.

By 2070, you'll have an efficient economy and high standard of living.

But you'll be majority Islamic too.

This is the endgame with all of this propoganda for sure. They are trying to rewrite history so whites racemix more than usual.

Malvina's when?

If you do anything it's going to have good effects and bad effects. That's not a reason to do nothing.

The Greater Euopan Empire will dominate the world in 50 years and this time we're not going to be nice about it.

>almost 100 years of rule
>couldn't teach the native population to shit into a toilet
some "cultures" are beyond help

>the British Empire is why shitskins suck today, yeah that's the ticket!

Their interventions and influence has caused just as much harm as its made good. Like getting China hooked on opium for one. Denying this is ignorance.
youtu.be/GhxqIITtTtU
Like this video. They gave monkeys technology/civilization and look what they've done with it.

>GDP
>a measure of anything tangible or real
Way to be a shekel-worshiper, Pajeet!

Former colonies really should have a happy colonization day.

>I don't have a point so I'll move the goal post
Wew

>Or one really good one

I mean they actually had a plan to make all colonies one country with the billion of subhumans this mental autism should be enough to ship this useless island away from europe and taoe it to india because they love poos so much

YELLOW truck for Anglos
ORANGE truck for everyone else

This is how the end times will be

India should invite to British to return.

>Opium Wars
>Boer War
>Arab Partition
>India/Pakistan Partition
All the bad shit the British Empire did was at the behest the same (((people))) that now moan about it.

>theguardian.com/books/2014/feb/21/found-translation-indias-first-world-war

>In their letters home, the Indian soldiers in World War 1 persistently express gratitude for the food and clothing provided by the British; this may be due to the Indian soldiers' Comfort Fund (ICS), an English charity established in 1914 to supplement provisions for Indian soldiers, especially while they were in hospital. "Do not worry about me, for I am in paradise," wrote one soldier. "The King came down here last week & shook hands with all the Indians, & asked each one about his wounds & sufferings & gave consolation to each. To-day I saw a museum in which all the living fishes of the world were kept in boxes of water, & a magnificent palace which cost millions of pounds." The wounded Indian was at Brighton Pavilion, which had been turned into a hospital for Indian soldiers. For most of them, from a rural background, the sight of European cities such as London, Brighton and Paris must have been inspiring: "What beautiful cities, pleasant gardens, rivers, streams, houses, shops, roads, carriages, cows, horses, fowls, ducks. Whatever one sees is different from our country. What manners, what conduct, what discipline, etiquette and energy." An Indian soldier in Paris simply says: "What is Paris? It is heaven!"

Why are you still shitting in your streets 100 years later?

Still Sour Kraut?
Sauerkraut.
Kraut.
Sour.
Still.

Please archive
archive.is/pXfVY

>aboslute pristine during the handover
what are you basing that on?

Wasn't the walled city still there in 97?

i think i would shit my pants if they told me my doctor couldn't even get a green card,

Hey, at least we didn't give the kikes the holocaust card, and liberals the Hitler card.

>the white man brought civilisation and industry
>these(((stats))) are Jewish
Wew

There's nothing wrong with Empires. It just sucks if you're a faggot and not a part of the Empire.

>mfw Alexander the Great documented Indians shitting on the streets.

LOL.

Kek your card is much stronger anglo vermin

>starves millions of indian
>quotes a program that fed the soldiers
Wew

The Aryan fears the Anglo.

>paj*ets

The Jewish Empire is so much better. kuk! tranny power!

based archivesperg

>Mfw west Pakistan

>tfw not british

>Quoting a pulp writer
Wew

germany btfo. goodbye hitler. kuk!

>it was like 15 Holocausts all stacked together like a club sandwich.
Is... this a joke about british cuisine?

what he wasnt the one that did the immigration thing

>luxembourg gets nothing
what

>starves millions of Indians
necessary population control measures because you breed like rats
and now you're massively overpopulated

lel you raise a valid point, but still nothing is worse than unwittingly assisting jews.

I think the implication is that's the reaction face Churchhill would be making if he was alive today

>Churchill
>Inviting blacks in
lol.. Nah.

>M-MUH FAMINE!!!!1
You pieces of shit should learn how to farm, then maybe you wouldn't starve. I mean you could actually do with a famine today to cull your numbers, there's way too many of you in existence. The world won't miss you.

Thank you for the koh i nor, it's beautiful and looks stunning on Liz's crown.

U mad about that Poojeet? You mad that your shitskin ancestors got beaten into submission? Remember Amritsar? You got slapped hard by General Dyer.

Remember when you thought you could kill a handful of our traders and throw them into a well? Remember the genocide that happened to your people after in retaliation?

Want to get culled again you stinky shit atom? We kill you good and beat the respect into you, like you deserve. The French and Spanish are idiots who thought they could tame their subjects with nice things with no punishments for rudeness. We slaughter you if you step out of line and reward you with trains and nice things when you behave.

You are West Pakistan.

The British Empire civilized the world. It's collapse caused the instability we see today.

"The Indian people represent such an abyss of degeneracy that extirpation & fumigation would seem to be about the only way to make Hindoostan fit for decent people to inhabit"

only such literary talent can put into words the disgust

The brits took us a fishing village, and returned us an Asian financial hub.

Their flag is like toothpaste so I decided not to bother.

The chinks are ruining our creation.

DEATH TO CHINA, OPIUM WAR 3 SOON!

U BUY HEROIN NOW! CHING LING PING PONG!

That is what these people get for being inferior.

Don't worry son regardless of what some of us say about you, we're proud of everything you've done and achieved.

no one would care about your holocaust if you didnt lose so much Hanshammed

Daily reminder

(((Loh))) tells us about empire from his Israeli apartment in New York. Oy vey! Filthy goyim tried to have an empire!

Sure, but this time don't know who's gonna sell opioids to whom

Topkek, first learn the cardinal direction then we'll talk about Pakistan Colonization

checked and kek'd

You are Pakscum and Indian poo skin.

YOU DIE SLOW AND PAIN! SCUM PAK POO ELEPHANT RAPER!

We sell opium, they buy. Good bulk price.

Colonialism, being the constant stream of atrocity it has been, needs someone to be held responsible for it.

Why not the the descendants of colonialists? Surely being born is just enough to start exterminating the toxic white race. That shall be the punishment for your disgusting acts and those of your fathers. Just remember, because you're White, you deserve this.

All white men and able children will be forced to work in labor camps. White women will be used as midwives and concubines. White men will not be allowed to reproduce.

All White women will be allowed to ANY and ALL minority men as and only as objects. They will be shroud in hijab as it is their fault that they are attractive to men.

Any white female of any age may be claimed for marriage on a first-come-first-serve basis.

White male children will be castrated at birth and sent to the camp. The parents will be executed.

Early bird special: 20 shekels per head on females 21+ years of age

>German talking about how others should be ashamed of their history
kek

My numbers confirm Third Opium War.

"killed all the people and stolen the goods" aka niggers on disguise. i want to see your reaction when the big bully aliens come here to do the same

The British Empire was the single biggest factor in ending slavery globally.

kill one

Kek the lack of self awareness is evident

The Maori's are still alive, the Abos are still alive, the Native Americans were protected by King George III with the Appalachian Line, the Fijian's are still alive, the Native Canadians are still alive, the South Africans are still alive.

So be quiet, retard.

Absolute correct he even had a campaign “britian for whites“ or something but still HE FUCKED IT ALL UP
He loved the empire and tried everything to do the best but he was sadly an alcoholic gambler moron who was in debt of jews (he was a jew himself) and so he destroyed the entire empire and country in favor of the jews so he could life still his fancy life
Mosley should've started a civil war but he was sadly too cucked und stupid

I forgot remind me again. What happened last time a certain group of individuals tried to destroy Germany?

HAHAHAHAH KEEP FANTASIZING YOU DUMB MUDSLIME SHITSKIN SUBHUMAN