Why do we want 150,000 high iq people from Asia coming to America and dispossesing the white middle class?

Why do we want 150,000 high iq people from Asia coming to America and dispossesing the white middle class?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brain drain

yep, it's very unfair and racist to other countries like india. how are they ever going to develop when all their smart educated people leave? maybe the SJWs should think about that

Because it's literally irrelevant. If they can speak English and make money they'll become Americans in know time. Those two things are literally all that is left of our culture at this point.

>just give up goyim

High IQ skilled Asians don't come from Asia.

Normal Asians come from Asia, get education in the western world, become high-IQ high-skilled Asians and then sometimes return to Asia.

>150k

It's fucking nothing, high skilled Indians and chinks are not a concern

A lot of times they have to. Middle America is still extremely racist, and the liberal parts of California and New York are full.

>all that is left of our culture

fuckin speak for yourself 'rootless cosmopolitan'

If China is full of high IQ people, why is it shit?

They will literally work like dogs for beans and drag the middle class down with them. Some of you just don't get simple economic principles. Supply and demand folks. If you can be replaced by Pajeet who will work for a quarter of your salary, hit the road Joe American.

>Implying H1B isn't an Andhra scam.
Wew

Spencer is a blackpilling retard who cares more about building his Alt-Right(tm) brand recognition than he actually cares about furthering white nationalist goals.

Here's how the current immigration system works:
150,000 high-IQ asians come in per year
850,000+ shitskins and low-IQ retards also come in per year
And here's how it will work afterwards:
150,000 high-IQ asians come in per year and that's it.

Do I want ANY nonwhites coming to America? No. But criticizing this move just because it doesn't get rid of *ALL* the nonwhite immigrants is fucking retarded. It's the same tier of non-argument as the people who say "haha a wall wouldn't get rid of literally 100% of all illegal immigration, therefore you shouldn't bother"

Rome wasn't built in a fucking day. This is good headway.

Nobody wins the Race to the Bottom.

>devestate middle class

Uh, they would be the new middle class dumbass. Does he imply that middle class = whites?

Keeps out the low IQ niggers?

A better example would be why they have lost the vast majority of wars against other nations in the last 500 years.

>high-iq, high skilled Asians

Half the gooks at my University are socially inept retards they aren't taking any jobs

What a fucking faggot, this guy is a psyop

I don't think he's literally ZOG-backed controlled oppo. But he's certainly in this first and foremost to make a name for himself. His own e-fame matters more to him than actually working toward goals.

Cutting out a majority of the current immigration? Nah, that's irrelevant. You know what's relevant? My shitty alt-right rally where we'll all preach to the choir and circlejerk each other how how much le ebin alt right(tm) has grown.

Right. Cause letting in all the low IQ ones is an awesome strategy.

This guy is a retard.

>in know time

Fucking retard Spencer was only good as a potential intelligent and openly not-anti-white voice. He has proven himself to be an idiot mumbling about "IQ". IQ only stands to point out why there is disparity amongst free individuals when there is a critical mass of people with that trait trying to work withoutthe help of others.

This. I disagree with your anti-Spencer rhetoric, but the fact of the matter is that he's choosing to not see the bigger picture on this.

Get normies and libtards used to restricted immigration by cutting out the bulk of niggers and refugees. This pushes the Overton window to the right. Then in a few years the GOP can push for restricting all non-European immigration and then the liberal/left-wing position will be to keep the system as-is. It's all about pushing that Overton window farther and farther to the right, even if it is done one inch at a time.

Not to mention their English is fucking abhorrent. The bill proposes a system that accepts English speakers, not people who can barely mumble out a few words of English in a horrifically strong chink accent

brown guy here planning to illegally stay in the USA after christmas. AMA.

The only immigrants I want are white South Africans and white Europeans.

IQ is inborn, education has no effect on intelligence, retard.

What's your name and address?

Yes, allowing nonwhite immigrants in totally furthers white nationalist goals. Let's graciously eat up every turd that's shat upon us and thank DC for the privilege of being their toilet.

Because Asians have a well built 1st world society.

Ok Guys, here is the plan:

1. Slow down immigration (complete)
2. Completely stop all non-white immigration (soon)
3. Fix our country so that the children born here are ubermensch (long term plan)
4. Being emigration back into Europe to reclaim lands lost
5. Turn europe into ubermensch factory just like USA
6. Begin world domination

At least king nazi admits asians are smarter than whites.

>Spencer is an Accelorationist
Seems like a reasonable position to me if you're banking on GTKRWN to achieve your political goals.

Nice reading comprehension, retard. We're significantly reducing the number that comes in.

This is like saying a wall that keeps 99% of people out is awful and the builder is a shill because 1% still managed to overcome it.

Yes, let's go back to having literally anyone being able to flood in. Great fucking idea.

I like Richard. But most of them will be Europeans lets not pretend

>Half the gooks at my University are socially inept retards they aren't taking any jobs
Get out of university and into the real world, inept shitskins are in supervisory and managerial positions in corporations of every industry, corporate America is pozzed and incompetent as shit and only stays afloat on orgiastic consumerism and debt.

>We're significantly reducing the number
We'll see if that's what happens or not.

Pretty much this. Today is perfect example of this. Yesterday they were defending illegals. Today they have to defend legal immigrants which will cause them to have to acknowledge the negative side of illegal immigration.

>know time
american education

Education can have minimal impact on IQ, but we're talking a few points at most.

asians are the worst, i'll take niggers before them

Read my original post. If you limit it to a specific set of criteria, you end up lowering the amount that's able to come in. You seem to think that this just means going from 1 mil people of varying IQ levels to being 1 mil high IQ gooks. Wrong. The smart gooks WHO ARE ALREADY GETTING IN will still be able to get in, sure, but the rest do not.

Imagine SCOTUS rules affirmative action unconstitutional, and all the diversity hiring stuff gets shredded. It would mean more whites get enrollment/jobs, but it'd also mean more asians too. You, in this situation, are still complaining about this because the gooks are still getting in.

These anons all get it

Not even kidding when I say I would rather have the Chinese.

We dont need a bunch of faggot, progressive, feminist European overgrown children to come here and vote to ban our guns and free speech because it hurts their feelings.

The Europeans of today are not the same as the Europeans that came here in the past. The US has more than enough white people, we just need to get rid of our large shitskin population, and bringing in leftist Euroweenies isnt going to do us any fucking favors.

NO SPEAK ENGRISHHHH WHITE PIGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Asians you say? Well good thing I'm half Japanese. But there will be no extermination of my white family fag.

I don't agree with your assessment. Europoors are only the way they are because they've been safe in homogeneous societies (until now) and completely ignorant of the realities of the world. That and all the censorship and propaganda that's somehow even worse than what we have in America. They're no different than the whites in places like New England and gated communities who don't have to deal with diversity, and so maintain this wide-eyed idealism of how great diversity is. Once you experience it yourself, opinions change rapidly.

That said, I'm against european immigration because it's a zero sum game. Taking whites from europe means less whites in europe. It might temporarily help pad the white demographic in america, but it would accelerate the demographic problems seen in many euro countries.

It's not worth it. They come from countries with shitty government and culture and it has a toxic effect on ours.

We don't.
Do you actually know anybody personally that does?
I don't

>outnumbered ten to one
>lost 69 men
>ship depicted just "destroying Chinese war junks" as if it's no big deal
holy fucking shit, how have we managed to survive with these beady-eyed death machines next door?

you fucking amerimutt circumcised dick sucking piece of shit. You are literally the descendent of niggers fucking the outcasts of European society.

You are post colonial wasteland without a shred of culture.

He's absolutely right. Nation states are supposed to be beneficial for the people who inhabit them. Global economies fuck over nation states HARD which is why people who used to live healthy agrarian lifestyles in places like Cambodia now have to compete in a global market and end up starving to death by the thousands

Sorry Winston, but it's actually the opposite. White Americans are of higher quality stock, because our ancestors were the ones who had the balls to leave, settle, and homestead in unknown lands. In fact, many came, and a great deal failed and had to flee back to their home countries. We are the descendants of the brave pioneers and adventure-seekers willing to risk it all to carve out a life in virgin territory. Keep in mind that this was long before we had modern institutions, welfare states, and gibs programs that now bring in all the shitskins.

You europeans? I love you all as family, but you are the descendants of the serfs who were too complacent and lazy to risk anything.

Inept shitskins?
I hate the nigger more than anyone. But I don't hate him because his skin is dark. In manufacturing I've worked closely with engineers who were black men, and they hate niggers even more than I do.
It's the same thing with chinks and pajeets. I've had plenty of bosses, while white, who were absolutely fucking terrible. Chinks and pajeets can do the exact same, but they can also be just as quality.

Getting upset that this isn't a ban on skin color for legal immigration is just stupid. Think about the big picture. If this cuts out everything but those who are skilled and can contribute to the economy, and speak english, it drastically cuts down overall immigration. When immigration is lower, the smaller groups of immigrants are more likely to assimilate into the pre-existing culture, rather than replace it. As American culture and quality of life is maintained, and other countries let themselves get flooded with their non-discrimitory immigration policies, America will look better than the alternatives. If America is better, it'll draw more high-IQ, high-skill immigration, and that means America will continually sap the intelligence out of its competition.

It's win-win. It's classic Trump.

Just make citizenship a criteria for acceptance into public institutions.

America first. Nationalism; not globalism. We all seen the attempts that Western Euros made. They will better service America than to be wasted in their decaying nations. Though East Euros should stay where they are.

>increasing competition doesn't decrease value
leaf logic everyone

>this is what civic nationalists actually believe
And then all those rules you made up are erased by democrats in 4 years, no thanks. We have to acknowledge that our countries were, are, and always will be primarily European or else we'll keep having to fight the same fight every time democrats or RINOs get in

yankee cuck

Let's put those words into policy. If we assume that IQ and ability correlates with salary, should we set the bar for legal skilled immigration at a certain income? How about not giving H1b-like visas unless the job pays over 200k a year?

Obviously this only addresses high skill legal immigration, but it's a start.

>How about not giving H1b-like visas unless the job pays over 200k a year?
That fucks over the people in America who are vying for those 200k/year jobs. I mean, I'll take limits, but I'm just saying.

You're going to have to go back, Wang.

AHAHAHA!!!

That's right GOYM!! White people ARE NOT the smartest people in the planet.

By your own ideology you would have to surrender control to either Jews or Asians.

explain this
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Why don't Asians stay home?

Because they are subhumans unlike Koreans and Japanese

We need to set the bar for competition somewhere. As it stands, the low bar for H1b-like visas makes it profitable to replace all our workers making over 65k a year. This should never be the case. The only ones we should be potentially replacing are the jobs that can already comfortably support a wife and kids.

> being stupid is better

~Richard Spencer

Jews are too few in number. Those that want to be here are already here. Asians still have to speak English

I'd rather have high-IQ, high-skilled Asians than spics.

Ive often wondered that...along with India

What a stupid way of looking at it.

That's what america is though.
If you wanted a real country you shouldn't have betrayed us

dem Asian eights

Unironically true. People who claim that the US are a white state are downright mental: the US is the land of the free man, where he can come and earn his wealth through his entepreneurship. White people were merely the first people to come here, and even they were not of the same culture, due to the international nature of these expeditions.
If Asians are more capable and diligent than White American people, then we all know what does that mean. White people are not entitled by anything but their action and work. Stop trying to force your shitty affirmative action for mediocre white men on your fellow free man.

t. A white man who does not care about the weak

>Asians are a bigger demographic problem tha-
O-oh

Richard makes very inspired, rational points and he also makes ignorant, not well thought out points. He's only human, we all make these mistakes.

I highly recommend the book carnage and culture, it explores western military hegemony in comparison with non-whites (although the book isn't really racial and doesn't put things in those terms)
?xt=urn:btih:54519e6cda0dd5d0e7b0edfce31d6ff89be9493f&

Communism is so bad it makes countries with higher IQ's than Europe turn to shit.

They are few in number and yet sit on top... Quality usually doesn't mean quantity.

Just about every first and second world country teaches English and people learn it and are exposed to it everyday. It's a non issue learning English.

The talented tenth helps everyone else in their own country.

i dont know much about richard spencer desu, but the one thing that i've noticed is that he's got a very strangely shaped head. it's like an egg shape. is this some kind of genetic disorder or is it because of his fashy hairscut? it's like a football shape, like a conehead. i'm not trying to be a dick or laugh at it, i'm just genuinely curious.

Taiwan's GDP per capita is equal to Germany's. The only reason mainland China is shit is because of the commie experiment. Same reason North Korea is shit while South Korea is rich.

>it drastically cuts down overall immigration.
where did you get that from????

because the cucks in teh west will take them

spencer is right. better go back to more niggers!!

Conquered by Mongolians, Manchus, and Communism.

If China wasnt the shit it is (or was) it could never attract western industry as it did because of the lack of cheap labor.

said they wanted to reduce greencards by half

High IQ Asians, Poos, and Slavs will vote conservative. Anyone who thinks beaners and Muslims are better is beyond mentally deficient.

>India
Conquered by Muslims.

Spencer is merried to a mongoloid foreign agent
Why is he crying?

Because they don't actually have a high IQ at all.

Because his MO is to try to blackpill people even when good things are happening in a sad attempt to peel off as many people and get them to follow him like some sort of cult leader.

He cares about brand recognition and his own ego before actually taking steps toward WN

>Millions
Fear monger much, Spencey?

To have qt Asian loli waifus to replace white women

They cheat and they will cheat to look good in front of others. A lot of Chinese Ive worked with are dumber than fucking rocks.