/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL

This is a thread for the discussion of all ideologies that promote property rights, individual liberty and lassez-faire capitalism. These includes (but is not limited to) anarcho-capitalism, paleolibertarianism, minarchy, objectivism and anti-leftism (i.e. physical removal, so to speak). All others are welcome to learn and debate us.
Reminder that this is a right-wing thread, so libertine degenerates ('live and let live' faggotry), open-border advocates and faux-libertarians (e.g. Gary Johnson) are not welcome here - people here recognise that property rights imply discrimination and a return to traditional, conservative values.
Although questions are welcome, many are repeated often, so it is recommended you research the basics first. Nobody here is obligated to debate with you, so try to avoid using fallacies in your arguments or creating unrealistic scenarios.

THREAD RESOURCES:
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/iT0Rw8PT
>Website: libertarianright.org
>Discord & Book Club: /jCVRCR3

REQUIRED READING:
>The Machinery Of Freedom: Illustrated Summary (David Friedman) - youtube.com/watch?v=jTYkdEU_B4o (Watch this!)
>Anatomy of the State (Murray Rothbard) - mises.org/library/anatomy-state
>Democracy: The God that Failed (Hans Hermann-Hoppe) - riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

FURTHER READING:
>Reference - See i.imgur.com/wCIpgNA.jpg
>Torrent - magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8d8ec6ef882dee291f119eb69994797574e5d616&dn=Anarcho-Capitalism%20Books

THREAD THEME:
>hoppewave | Hans-Hermann Hoppe | physical removal - youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ
>Against the State - (Hoppewave Hans Hermann Hoppe) - youtube.com/watch?v=HLaqr3QorCw
>I need a Pinochet! - youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
>Drop it like it's Hoppe - youtube.com/watch?v=HPKGgo4kGQM

>people here recognise that property rights imply discrimination and a return to traditional, conservative values.

Fuck off with your conservashit and stormfront appeasements.

but user, we are conservatives

real wet nigga hours
who the fucc up
smash that fuccin red menace

good evening to everyone except this faggot

>implying physical removal isn't necessary
Remove thine flag this instant.

Oh fuck off, having standards and not being a degenerate faggot doesn't make us Nazis. All Reddit AnCaps must be removed.

Bring out the flying Austrian death machine!

>implying traditional values didn't go away because the government forced them to at gunpoint

>We're Libertarians.
>We believe in negative liberty principles and voluntary interaction.
>EXCEPT IF YOU DON'T VALUE CONSERVATIVE VALUES OR LIKE ANYTHING PSEUDO-LIBERTARIAN(TM) APPROVED RACES OR MIXES OF THESE.

Wew.

This. Thank you Christ Chan.

what is the ideal age of consent for ancaps?

This is a strawman argument.

in the words of ghandi "be the change you want to see, faggot."

It literally isn't. If you believe throwing people off a fucking helicopter is compatible with being in the Libertarian right, you're a fucking moron, on par with thinking Islam is compatible with the west.

You're not libertarian, just conservative flirting with parts of what you like from Libertarianism.

We all voluntarily agree to not associate with and ostrasize left cuckbertatians.

Still a strawman. Physical removal is voluntary ostracisation, which you would know if you had read our literature instead of screeching about those evil paleos and conservatives

It's compatible when leftists attempt to seize my means of production.

One thing that pisses me off more than anything is this:
>liberal argues for gay marriage
>points out that the government used to not be involved at all in marriage
>uses this to somehow argue that the government should get even more involved in marriage
>doesn't see the irony in that before the government got involved in marriage, there were no gay marriages

The only instance where "physically removing" someone is okay, is if they violate your own negative liberty. Having progressive or post-modern ideological differences from you does not make it fucking voluntary to remove them from existence.

Yes.

im coming 4 those MEANS

You don't understand what physical removal is.

No you can physically remove someone from your property just because you don't like their face.

Fags should be responsible for creating their own fag marriage institution if anything at all.

Not if I physically remove you first.

Natsoc - libertarian alliance when?

Yes, because it's your property.

Enlighten me then, enlightened one.

NatSoc really want their gibsmedat tho. As long as I don't have to pay I'll have a non aggression pact with you.

Whatever the general populace will tolerate without being driven to boycotts, prejudice, and dissociation.

I can see it working. Here's the thing, Anarcho-capitalism works best within micro-states, where the ancaps around the world can migrate to and won't have to kill the majority of people who disagree with their system and would try to form a government.

IF the NatSoc governments agreed to leave these Ancap micro-states alone, then there would be no problems. If they tried to blockade, invade, or subvert them, then there's going to be problems.

It's not about 'throwing people I don't like out helicopter's. Physical removal is the ostracization of undesired individuals from your property. In a private covenant, people set certain standards of association as a group. 'Physical removal' is nothing more than, say, a block of people putting up signs saying 'no blacks on my property', which of course they have every right to do.

Yes that makes a lot more sense. I don't subscribe to this Hoppean bullshit, so excuse me if I'm not in on the context of the lingo, especially when 99% of it is exactly about throwing people out of Helicopters.

Finally I've encountered another person who thinks that discrimination is right and fair and good

Even if you don't agree with Hoppe's conservative social views, he's still a great libertarian thinker. Dismissing all of his works would be silly.

>I don't subscribe to this Hoppean bullshit, so excuse me if I'm not in on the context of the lingo, especially when 99% of it is exactly about throwing people out of Helicopters.
Gosh user, you should stop listening to whatever memer podcast it is that you listen to and just read Hoppe's book.

It's your choice to dissociate with undesirables

To my previous, he was a man that advocated Pinochet-esque means of societal control, so I had written him off as a conservative.
Glad to be wiser.

I don't listen to podcasts, and I actually don't derive my libertarianism from other libertarians.

What the fuck the word conservative mean to you? Hoppe is a conservative.

Let me put it this way: it doesn't mean Libertarian to me. Conservatism is not necessarily out to minimize government or its violations of its citizens negative liberties. It's concerned with conservation of the traditional and reactionary responses to change that poses a threat to these values.

As you may guess, I'm not well-versed in Hoppe, but you can be Libertarian and still hold conservative views on the family unit and gender roles, for example. I suppose now that this is where he resides.

You can conserve your traditional values without the state you know. This is the concept of physical removal. You create a community based on a set of values, and anyone who goes against these values or advocates something to the contrary gets forcibly excluded from the community.

>You can conserve your traditional values without the state you know.
Which I what I meant with "you can be Libertarian and still hold conservative views on the family unit and gender roles, for example". I'm completely in on the idea of communities that impose strict specific values, and would probably just stay out such communities.

Alright, cool. Understand we are not pandering to Nazis, these are our legitimate views.

this can work, we just want city states, that will inevitably turn into financial powerhouses, and you want the other land that your people can live on. for an ancap society we would space for people to homestead and get away from the centers. we could work something out nicely, after all, space is big

get your hoppepill here!

Bump

someone should add race realism to the right side as well

No problem, nigger.

cool, post your edit

bump for the edit

>come home from a 15 hour shift at hypermart
>notice some of the local techno-tribes are causing some havoc
>turn on automatic turrets and decide to patrol my house for a little with my AR15 fully modded
>see old mrs jennings from down the mud path walking her dog
>she's limping because she's super old
>wave to her
>"Hey mrs jennings how are you?"
>"oh im good user, just taking a late night stroll"
>tell her to watch out for the bandits
>she nods and waves
>keep my eye on her because she's getting too close
>she suddenly stumbles, trips on a pot hole, and lands on my property
>we lock eyes
>she reaches for her colt 45 magnum
>I unload an entire magazine into her