What is wrong with Japan?

What is wrong with Japan?
Too much anime and not enough fucking?

Behavioral sink

Sex before marriage is degenerate.

god, why are feet so hot?

i'm glad more and more people notice it.

resentiment fter breking trditionl society
some type of common scisofreni

What's up with you brits attacking Japan's entertainment

that bomb we dropped on them in WW2 really hit them hard, physically and mentally

give them some time, they'll work it out

Fucking 10 year old children is bad Mohammad.

>when the first post is the best post

this
The starting point of the West's decline was with its social acceptance.

Have you seen Japanese women? They're not exactly attractive.

nothing is wrong with japan. it's a booming society that is self-regulating its reproduction rates in a healthy manner to prevent unnecessary growth and waste. in the meantime, most of its citizens get to experience a very easy and enjoyable life to pursue what they desire without much struggle.

the real question you should be asking is what is wrong with you that you assume low birth rates is inherently "bad". what does japan need...some virile niggergrant refugees to come impregnate their women and enhance their breeding stock? lol, cuckold faggot.

>posts lewd anime foot
>attacking japanese media
American education.

I think it's because you don't usually see them in real life and they look considerably different than the male equivalent, same reason as the other parts.

an overpopulated island full of depraved NEET virgins

S-source?

Viruses or bacteria that re-programs your brain to desire feet.

That is why people who like feet end up going even deeper. I bet you touch your feet a lot unconsciously or have fantasies of sucking on feet.

You are basically transferring viruses and bacteria from the bottom of your foot onto the rest of your body.

Repulsive and disgusting degenerate behavior.

The re-programming guarantees that bacteria/viruses continue to spread around.

>easy and enjoyable life
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHA

Since when exactly are 14-16 hour dhifts, overworking, lack of social opportunities and destruction of traditionsl values """easy life"""

Shut up we all know whats wrong with them

One of the end cards of Hinako Note

I have always liked feet and no one else I knew did so I thought I was weird. I think the arches are one of the best things about them.

Nothing, if their men are opting out, that's good for me because their women are fine. I intend to move there, I'm sick of western neurotic, entitled sluts.

Hmm, not really what I expected. But thanks anyway!

>What is wrong with Japan?
Nothing, its a paradise.

>estonia
>paradise

Anotha one

>tfw your gf completly supports your foot fetish
Best thing she has pretty cute feet.

Massive feet?

>Revealing your foot fetish to your partner

Now you'll always be known as a weird shoe sniffing footnigger. Not a good look.

Fuck off jealous jew

*sniff sniff

Two nukes wasn't enough

>weren't

Says the literal subhuman

HUE