California Gave 1 Million Driver Licenses to ILLEGALS IN 2017 SO FAR!

archive.is/icf0q

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/487949538/department-of-homeland-security-ice?utm_campaign=shopping_us_CheeseburgerDesign_sfc_osa&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_custom1=0&utm_content=14201324&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6Zao2qO51QIVCB6GCh3nlwU5EAQYASABEgLopPD_BwE
archive.is/M1arP
cnsnews.com/commentary/james-agresti/about-61-million-illegals-filed-taxes-us-many-didnt-pay-received-refunds
washingtonexaminer.com/25-percent-of-irs-payments-for-several-major-tax-credits-are-wrong-ig-says/article/2621927
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The DMV line in my city is 99% Hispanic

Related: In CA you sign up to vote at the same time you obtain a driver's license.

DMV in my city is 100% nigger

Commiefornia is the shittiest state in the union, shocking

Does CA give them insurance or do they just let them drive without it?

fucking christ gas the DMV

Good that will make them easier to round up.

Photo ID and valid Drivers License without any supporting documentation, SS# , utility bill, birth cert. and a fake name, ? Wow. That's worse than germany.

Why do kikes use the word "milestone" in articles like this?

Also, can't this information be used to reverse engineer who is an illegal immigrant and where they live?

What a coincidence.

If they arent getting prints and a facial recognition photo, i'd be surprised. The utility bill requirement is to prevent a fake address, but if they take fake names i dunno how stolen mail would prevent identity theft.

Also, how does this law not violate federal law?

There are reasons to provide prof of legal residency and and citizenship when getting a driver's license.

>California Gave 1 Million Driver Licenses to ILLEGALS IN 2017 SO FAR!

And people wonder why their car insurance rates go up for no reason

motor voter

Bill Clintons Motor Voter Act. This is why Shillary couldn't believe she had lost and why every American with 2 firing brain cells talks about voter fraud.

California is a sick State. I'm ashamed to live here. The amount illegals are subsidized and celebrated is disgusting. The Mexicans are also a drain on resources and we pay extra taxes for them.

Not only that but most of them are ugly, short, stupid and dishonest.

On the good side, I believe ICE arrests are up 30%.

How can I get a driver licence ?

Sherrif's Dept has been shutting down those fruit stands in the countryside; I never thought I'd see the happen in my lifetime.

And you guys make fun of europe that got 1 million illegals

i need some clarification from a California user, hopefully with citations and not from some hysterical fake news website looking for clicks:

Can an illegal immigrant really register to vote in California though this because of the motor voter act? Has anyone investigated to see if this is happening, like a reporter pretended to be an illegal and got a voter's registration card?

They should be up 300%.
Trump needs to send in the feds.

There are more than a few non-tinfoil people who believe California would still be a red state if it wasn't for vote fraud

FUCKING END IT.
LORD GOD, SHAKE THE FIRMAMENT BENEATH US. BAPTIZE US IN YOUR HOLY FLAMES. PURGE US FROM YOUR EARTH. WE HAVE SINNED. OUR HANDS ARE STEEPED IN BLOOD.

>Can an illegal immigrant really register to vote in California though this because of the motor voter act?

No they can't. Their driver's licenses are displayed vertically instead of horizontally to distinguish those who are US citizens and those who are not.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if some illegals did manage to vote here.

>Bill Clintons Motor Voter Act
>The National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA) (52 U.S.C. § 20501 - 52 U.S.C. § 20511) (formerly 42 U.S.C. §§ 1973gg–1973gg-10), also known as the Motor Voter Act, is a United States federal law signed into law by President Bill Clinton on May 20, 1993, and which came into effect on January 1, 1995. The law was enacted under the Elections Clause of the United States Constitution. The law advances voting rights in the United States by requiring state governments to offer voter registration opportunities to any eligible person who applies for or renews a driver's license or applies for public assistance, requiring states to register applicants that use a federal voter registration form to apply, and prohibiting states from removing registered voters from the voter rolls unless certain criteria are met.
>requiring state governments to offer voter registration opportunities to any eligible person who applies for or renews a driver's license or applies for public assistance
>public assistance
Damn. I was a baby when this happened. How can one get rid of this?

Gotta stay blue. Pelosi needs her comeback.

Wait, you mean illegals can vote?

So Google informs me 39 million people live in California. 1 Million Driving licences is crazy proportionately.

>However, I wouldn't be surprised if some illegals did manage to vote here.
I don't doubt that, fraud can still happen. I'm glad they at least had the decency of giving it a different format and didn't let them register.

Again, this data could be used for ICE busts. "May I see your ID" could quickly turn into an ice bust by displaying a vertical card.

apparently this California law isn't letting illegals register to vote.

That just the numbers for one year of issued licenses.

This.

Voter fraud is so rampant in CA, especially in San Fagsisco and LA, my dad found out that he apparently already voted through the mail when he went to the polls. He got spooked and was afraid he wasn't going to be able to vote but the Hillary pin wearing pollster or whatever you called them told him he can vote anyways.

Stupid bitch probably thought he was going to vote Hillary because he's a mestizo, my entire family voted Trump that day, its just too bad it didn't count for shit in my shithole state. I bet you my next paycheck that vote under my dads name was for Hillary too

Nope. They would be considered racist for doing so.

Illegals use their kids SS#s to look legal here. Anyone in California knows that. There's shitty parents that rack up credit card debt under their kid's SS#, and the kids can't do shit because "it's family". There's ways around everything.

Bullshit! I seen some honkeys and niggers who have vertical licences.

Learn to read retard. It 1 million total since the beginning.

wouldn't there be a clear way to identify this type of fraud?

I hope to god Trump says fuck it and sends in the feds here. We need it more than chicango at this point.

Man, I hate the DMV

in california?

I don't know about California, but some states use vertical licenses for driver's permits or person's under age 21 so they won't be served alcohol. It makes it quickly evident to anyone inspecting it.

The thing about this law and DACA is it puts your name, address and illegal status on a list so ICE can find you.

You are 100% full of shit
Only the under 21 are vertical
ALL over 21 are pretty much indistinguishable
and YES illegals register to vote all the time

Next election a bunch of my friends and I will be wearing these and hanging out at polling places

etsy.com/listing/487949538/department-of-homeland-security-ice?utm_campaign=shopping_us_CheeseburgerDesign_sfc_osa&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_custom1=0&utm_content=14201324&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6Zao2qO51QIVCB6GCh3nlwU5EAQYASABEgLopPD_BwE

They really don't want to lose another election do they?

Nope
archive.is/M1arP

California needs to fall into the ocean.

California is like that now.

Im sure ICE will love this paper trail

Meanwhile, my white mom who has driven in this faggot state for thirty years had to present a birth certificate, marriage license, and court documents showing her legal name change just to renew her license. Day of the Mongoose can't come soon enough.

You may leave the Union anytime now California, we're waiting.

How much does a pkw license cost?
Here it's around 2k-3k €

Are you kidding me?

Yea, he is. Illegals can't vote. They aren't registered to vote at the DMV. Their licenses can't be used as identification. Better to have illegals that have demonstrated they can drive and are insured on the road. Than just having them drive anyways and not be insured.

>pkw license
What's that?

do you fucking autists even understand how to read? it's approaching 1 million since 2015, almost 3 years ago

>Better to have illegals that have demonstrated they can drive and are insured on the road. Than just having them drive anyways and not be insured.
DEPORT THEM YOU MORON.

You know they can vote though, I doubt a bleeding heart pollster is gonna stop Pedro in LA or ballSac Town from voting for the same democrap fucking representative or Senator.

That's not my job nor do I give a shit

Yea you're probably right about that but what would it matter. Like you said this is a liberal state, with or without any form of illegal votes. What's it gonna change?

>That's not my job nor do I give a shit
why don't you give a shit? are you a taco bender?

Other word for car Personenkraftwagen
Or car can be called just Auto

idk what pkw means but our drivers liscence depends on state. i paid about 60$ a few years ago

Why am I not 3 million votes ahead

Literally not affected by them at all.
So I literally don't care that they want to come here and work shit jobs for shit wages.

A driver's liscense is cheap here. I think I paid $60 for my exam.

>Literally not affected by them at all.
but you just complained about illegals not having insurance. You're just an asshole liberal.

What????? And what did you learn? We have to learn everything from a 200 sites book or something for the theoretical exam and we need 20 day drive hours lessons and like 8 night drive lessons + some highway lessons and at the end a final driving exam even 2 wrongs like don't look behind your back after a ample and you failed

Is ICE too fucking lazy and castrated to sit outside the dmv and REMOVE VERMIN
Get them OUT OUT OUT

But now they can get one because they can get licenses. Besides California isn't the only state giving out licenses to illegals. And I don't identify by any politics.

I joined the military and my dad almost never votes so my mom does all our voting for us the people running it almost never check anything and if you aren't on the voter rolls they'll just pencil you in. I actually took leave and voted for Trump in the primary and they actually just wrote my name in because I hadn't sent the thing in saying I intended to vote

Teenagers have to do this I'm my state.
But if you're 21+ you set an appointment online pay the faggot. Show up with a car and go drive around for a bit. And then they print you a paper license until they mail you the real one

I think that's part of why we're allowed to drive much faster on normal lanes and can drive 1000000000+ on most parts of our highways

I mean 60 bucks and like 2 weeks training right?
I hate it because politicians are angry because tourists are using our highways all the time as some speed track but at the end they can't handle the speed and do crashes

Insurance agent here. Illegals still don't get insurance because it's sky high for new drivers. Maybe they get a loser company that never pays, or pays so little, so your rates still have to go up.

Also, California removed punishment for illegally voting as long as it was 'accidental'. ;)

Do you know if this license is legal here too because that's really pathetic
I mean sure your country is shit with public transport but this gives every nigger the chance to get a license

>But now they can get one because they can get licenses.
>why not fill out paperwork and pay more money out of pocket for no reason
You seem to forget why they are illegal in the first place. They don't give a shit to fill out a few simple forms so they can dodge taxes, fees and all the other shit the rest of us have to pay.

Also, illegal immigration is human trafficking central. Why support it.

Califag here
It started in 2015 along the runup to the party campaigns, they gave 500k or so drivers licences and 3 months after that law they made it so that all you need to vote is
DING DING DING
>a driver's license

You Germans are famous for over-regulation, oppressive government control over your lives yet you give your whole country away to the nearest brown-colored subhuman that only wants to kill you.

So fuck off and maybe drive off a cliff, Hans.

That's the renewal fee. You still have to take a written and practical driving test. Lessons aren't required, but allow you to get a learner's permit (provisional license) earlier in most places. Some states and public agencies offer subsidized lessons for teenagers.

You know a lot of them pay taxes though right? For most who are looking to stay in this country, establishing a paper trail and residence is the best and smoothest way to get a residence card or citizenship. Sure they don't pay a whole lot of taxes considering what they earn but they do pay taxes. They also get shit insurance that costs next to nothing, they just do this shit to have the right paperwork for when they get pulled over. Still some don't get licenses or insurance. I know the memes here are strong but reality is a lot different than the memes. Who said I'm supporting anything and why the fuck do you care about human trafficking?

Right now all the muslims do is scaring away jews that will emigrate mostly to the usa
Mudslimes don't have any power and merkel will deport them all if they make really a difference in voting because all mudslims vote against merkel and for spd merkel loves power over everything and if she feels she will not get the majority anymore they will all go home
She will do anything for votes but niggers and mudslims just don't vote for the CDU

Oh boy and you can do this shit with 16 right..
We can do it with 17 if one of your parents is your passenger but you can drive farm tractors with 15 (make the license i mean)

They file tax returns but don't pay taxes

cnsnews.com/commentary/james-agresti/about-61-million-illegals-filed-taxes-us-many-didnt-pay-received-refunds

This fucking state.

Kill the fucking governor.

>For most who are looking to stay in this country, establishing a paper trail and residence is the best and smoothest way to get a residence card or citizenship.
doesn't matter if they are illegal. Legal immigrants benefit from that.

And they don't pay taxes. Why would they?

You keep telling yourself that

>and why the fuck do you care about human trafficking?
lol, yep. you're a liberal.

Just deport all blacks and mexicans to California and then remove it from the US. Watch it go Venezuela mode within a year. The US would enjoy an instant budget surplus of several hunderd billions because all the welfare leeches leaving.

Well it is true they stay on their own community
They building gangs with drugs prostitution weapons and every other shit but they dont touch germans for no reason
I know theyre absolutely subhuman but i think theyre the only key to unfuck west europa
Things will change trust me and the best part is that they will never breed with non muslims

That's not a good source. Look at the IRS data. If you think the IRS fucks around when it comes to money you're delusional but you already know that since you're a fucking leaf.

It does matter, any Jew lawyer will tell you the same shit when it comes to illegals trying to take the next step to establishing a permanent residence. And they do pay taxes for the reasons I stated and if nothing else just take the IRS data online.

>you're either this or that no other possibility
Russians, Mexicans, Italians, whites, Asian... everyone is in some human trafficking or another. I really don't give a shit about any of it. Why would I take the time to care? What do you care so much about these people?

>Well it is true they stay on their own community
LOL, you know that used to be your community, right cuck?

Lol what? washingtonexaminer.com/25-percent-of-irs-payments-for-several-major-tax-credits-are-wrong-ig-says/article/2621927

>What do you care so much about these people?
Because maybe I don't want this fucking garbage going on in my country and my community. You're a bottom feeder.

this is the shit that makes me absoltely loath Californians.
I still need 100k in knee surgery from when an illegal from California jumped a curb in his pontiac and hit me with his car. They let him go and he drove away with a fucking traffic ticket while i was taken away in an ambulance with a fuck ton of bills.
I might never snowboard or motorcross again, two of the only things that kept me content and sustained as a productive and happy person

>Faggots still thinking Mexicans are the problem, not the niggers

I'm fine with anybody as long as they aren't Muslim, black, or black muslims.

they also do it with stolen SS#s from actualy citizens
they also buy food with food stamps and then sell it out of taco trucks on the streets

>Literally not affected by them at all.
If you pay taxes, you are affected by them and are paying for them. Illegals should be deported immediately and if they return, they should be shot and their families should be shot.

I'm a bottom feeder but yet human trafficking is going on in your community? I guess when you live in section 8 you care about this sort of stuff.

They dont punish them for driving without insurance. You cant get any money out of impoverished illegals, user.
Citizens, however, they hit with both barrels

ok spic

do you plan to eventually annex Cali to mexico or do you fear it will decrease the living standard?

>I'm a bottom feeder but yet human trafficking is going on in your community?
yes, you are a bottom feeder.