Modern Greeks resemble the Mycenaeans, but with some additional dilution of the Early Neolithic ancestry...

>Modern Greeks resemble the Mycenaeans, but with some additional dilution of the Early Neolithic ancestry. Our results support the idea of continuity but not isolation in the history of populations of the Aegean, before and after the time of its earliest civilizations.

nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature23310.html?foxtrotcallback=true

How can nordniggers can recover from that?

How can nordniggers can recover from can that?

How can nordniggers can recover from can that?

How canniggers can recover from nord that can?

IS THAT A REAL WOMEN WO

I LOVE THIS WEBSITE CANT WAIT TO TELL AL

FRIENDS AT SUMER SKOOL

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

How can I get a Greek qt waifu?

Do all greek women look like trannies?

i would definitely ANGLO a greek girl

She would make you suck her dick tho.

How can nordniggers ever recover from that?

I bet she would fist-brexit you hard.

brits have tiny cocks

let's just say i would ensure the debts are repaid

How can divide threads can recover from can?

with your tiny dicklet?

You are welcome.The amount of Greek dicks your girls sucked is astronomical.You may as well try to even the field.

>Values disgusting roasties before Greek Mediterranean gods
Ehh

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Why do all Greek women turn butt ugly when they hit 40?

ΤHIS

Countless british girls come into our island every summer, and they end up getting insane amount of dick from Greek guys. I'm talking about gangbangs, double penetration etc

Why? Because Greeks are one of the last European males that have not totally covnerted into low test nu-males.

amen, brother. a-fucking-men

i'm not even mad i know it's true ahahah
but for the most part its brits fucking other brits
and let's not pretend the same isn't true for greek girls

a chance to get ANGLOED? you think they're turn that down;)

no. show us your tiny cock, faggot

Have you ever heard of banter,my nigger?
Anyway,i just met a dutch man/greek girl married couple in the beach the other day.The only thing that threw me off was that she was apparently in charge.The poor guy wasn't even trying to appear manly.
Don't do that mistake.Greek woman will fuck you up if you give them an inch.

>nature is considered a valid source

which one's the girl?

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

*sniff*

Kekked, those impact factors are shit.

what island?
i can assure you i am approx. 1000x more masculine than the average brit

fuck me up? or just fuck?
i think we know the answer greekbro;)

I ain't going to lie, the Dutch are one, if not the most aesthetic people in Germanic Europe
Everytime I visit them I recognize it, Sandinavians are jackshit compared to them
North-Eastern Germans have the same look

British people are feminine guys in Europe
even slavs are more masculine than you

Who is this Boner Condoner??

. Greeks are very lovely people.

Awesome.

"These results suggest that ancient Bronze Age individuals from the Aegean and southwesternAnatolia had mostly dark (brown or black) hair and brown eyes. Blue eyes were uncommonas predicted by the lack of homozygotes for the G allele at rs12913832 which is the majorpredictor of this trait, however, this allele did occur in all studied populations (Table S4.1),thus the phenotype would have been uncommon but not unknown in the region. The browneye phenotype is still the most common in present-day Greeks occurring in ~3/4 of them, withthe remainder split between blue and intermediate shades1. Similarly, ~79% of present-dayGreeks have light or dark brown hair, with the remainder split between blond and black."

dat filename

How can nordniggers can recover from that can that from?

it's true:( it's hard to find other lads that aren't nonces or chavs
i feel like a lone wolf out here
i fucking hate feminine men so much