What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc&ab_channel=CollegeHumor
hooktube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc&ab_channel=CollegeHumor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings#Perpetrator
independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/news/from-criminal-to-catwalk-convict-jeremy-meeks-wins-modelling-contract-for-a-fashion-career-after-10084874.html
archive.is/A3Vvc
youtube.com/watch?v=l5obLmJ4O9E&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc&ab_channel=CollegeHumor

They've become too feminised for any to exist any more

I'm making so much money reading another persons script

~Every actor

he meant for you to look at the catalog for the same fucking thread you stupid worthless faggot
saged

Don't give them views
hooktube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc&ab_channel=CollegeHumor

>Chads d-don't even exist

He meant he's not Alpha. Isn't it obvious from the purposeful denialism?

>a beta cuck tries to say alphas dont exist

An example from recent memory; I was walking through the mall with my gf, and as we were heading to the food court this 6'6 shredded motherfucker wearing a tanktop, tanned, nice hair, mid 20's walks past us with his girlfriend (who was seriously out of his league) walks past us and even I was like "God damn, i'd let that dude fuck me" to my gf.

Obviously I made the comment in jest, but alphas do exist in multiple forms. It can be physical or mental superiority that is wielded non-nonchalantly. imo. Someone that isn't trying but rather just is alpha, like a state of being.

Beta cucks are too egotistical though to even comprehend it because they're so fucking beta they can't process the idea of another man being superior to them.

The only thing Adam ruins is healthy skepticism.

That humans are complex social creatures that can't be rigorously defined by such black and white terms and the entire concept of alpha and beta is based off of wolves, who in fact only show that behaviour in captivity and its not normal or natural for them? Idk OP you tell me.

He is just mad because his dad was a tranny and a cuckold

It doesn't count as a view if you watch less than 30 seconds.
I assume most of us just open link, downvote and leave.

Dude you are mentally retarded

He's kind of right.

Go try to be alpha and see how fast someone reports you to the police over hurt feefees. If that someone is a female, you are going to be arrested even if you didn't commit a crime.

You can't out-alpha the state.

He's partially right. There's still plenty of individual "alpha" men in society but they've been completely supplanted by the state. Women now view the state as the ultimate alpha and are married to it now. Individual men are now just used as sex or free stuff.

>Dogs don't have alpha males, therefore alphas don't exist in any society
>be a good little cuck and let the feminist degenerates dominate your lil toosh
My God, this degenerate propaganda needs to fucking stop!

>kekistani flag

are you?

WHY ARE THERE 10 THREADS ABOUT THIS?
MOOOOOOOOOODS

>beta male says beta males don't exist because of incorrect wolf research and bonobos have a matriarchal society

Try explaining that to your oneitis after I fuck her mercilessly for months behind your back

>alphas are parents
uh-oh, how are they gonna squeeze trannies in here?

But that's the point I don't understand, we may never know if there truly are or aren't any alpha/beta structures in humans because we aren't in our natural environment either, just like the wolfs the current way of living for most of us is unnatural.

Being alpha is having much money.

>You can't out-alpha the state.
Holy fucking Christ is this ever wrong.

>overweight fat male saying anything

All you stupid faggots who subscribe to anything like this fail to realize its the exact same thing you are trying to get away from. Fucking shameful idiots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings#Perpetrator

>Beta cucks are too egotistical

It's more omega tier imo, to have a baseless sense of ego or superiority. Most men are betas.

this is irony right

That's not an alpha. A true alpha is the White Man like Bill Gates, Donald Trump, or Mitt Romney.

Bill Gates can pay an army to fuck up that 6'6" dude and humiliate him through his accrued wealth and intellect.

He can hire him and then fire him to establish dominance.

This is why manlet alphas are dangerous and violent. They have to humiliate other dudes to establish dominance.

Being an alpha is a mind game for fucks sake.

Somehow, Adam seems to be the last person I'd expect ro know anything about being 'alpha' since he looks like a cookiecutter numale beta.

>CollegeHumor
Listening to Jews...

It's like being Mark Cuban and collecting giant niggers like Pokemon and trading them.

That's how your prove you're alpha. You literally "own" big motherfuckers.

Mark Cuban and Robert Kraft probably get their dicks hard when they sell a white QB or a huge nigger like a slave.

That's what being an alpha is all about... having power over other people. These billionaires have power to fuck with the lives of rich people who can throw balls through holes or long distances.

Sup Forums is satire

"ZERO" sense he says. ZERO sense. he can't even deny the female preference, he uses a game of D&D to prove that 'alpha males arent alpha in every situation'. kfine, tru, yah, but when it comes to PROCURING A MATE? the alpha male hierarchy will always hold up. 'tsjust the way it is. ~that 1986 classic starts playing~ i'm surprised he stopped short of telling the girl her preferences were due to 'societal norms', probably because any woman watching wouldn't be able to help scoffing at the asinine insinuation.

beta males want the woman to take charge of him lolz

That says more about the sad state of society than anything.

Beta cuck fag is the new alpha, because canines,this fat ugly retarded shit begs to be bitched slapped by a real man

>humans are complex social creatures
Nah, we're like any other predatory social mammal, get over yourself, faggot.

>we aren't in our natural environment
It's natural for sapients to build civilization, the process of our evolution and our development of societies and technology followed a completely natural course (unless you believe aliens were involved).

>alpha males don't exist

Alpha male is just a term for the sort of person who rises to the top of natural hierarchies. Any retard who's ever interacted with other human beings knows that we tend to naturally form hierarchies, whether as a group of friends on the individual level, all the way up to how our governments work.

he's a fucking kike and has been for a while

Pretty much this.

Jesus, that is so fucking disingenuous. Yes, it's conceivable that you MIGHT be able to have children after 35. But they become exponentially more likely to have birth defects, and fertility goes down in the mid thirties and 35 is the AVERAGE point where women stop being able to have kids. For some women, it's younger. For others, it's older. But that's the general rule of thumb.

He's wrong. He's pretending like he's never seen a charismatic leader who gets tons of tail. They exist, and he knows it.

He also just came out with a video debunking personality types. I suspect he's on a "people are all born blank slates" politically correct crusade right now.

Jews can't be alpha so they try to brainwash dumb white betas into being more beta by brainwashing

>hey look at me i'm a shalom sandnigger that makes faces
funny right???
righth?

What I mean is that our mamal bodies and brains aren't exactly configured to work office jobs, slave away for money and etc.. That is why (imo) the amount of mental disorders is on the rise.
>It's natural for sapients to build civilization
It used to be, but at this point we're bending nature to our will (to somepoint), so it is quite unnatural. Many people live unnatural lives, eat unnatural things and so on...

>women want the attentive sensitive guy
gets the grey matter electrified to be honest

>mfw I consider the sorts of things my ego suggests to me that I should do in the event of being cucked
I understand more clearly now how someone could be the kind of person who derives satisfaction from harming others.

I thought this meme was dead

Rugby players are alpha as fuck.

The rugby team I know went out drinking and one of the players got beyond wasted.

One of the other drunk players (a friend) punches him in the face.

The drunk friend blacks out and the guy who punched him, picked him up and put him to sleep in the back of the car before returning to the bar.

The guard for the bar said it was the manliest thing he'd ever seen.

The drunk guy doesn't remember getting punched.

AHHHAHA. Look at this user. Look at him and laugh.

independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/news/from-criminal-to-catwalk-convict-jeremy-meeks-wins-modelling-contract-for-a-fashion-career-after-10084874.html

archive.is/A3Vvc

This

It's a complete straw man, but the left need an excuse for their cuckolding.

Alpha males are a thing, and first off, this guy is such a beta he wasn't even able to pull an alpha male character, he basically just played a beta that pretends he's alpha. If he were to approach a woman, she'd instantly smell the beta in him, and he'd have no chance.

Secondly though, yeah, alphas are parents, how does that destroy the wolf guy's theory? Alpha male is set to procreate, beta will not procreate. Beta can only procreate in utilitarian, highly-materialistic society, as long as he's able to accumulate enough wealth, which brings women to him, however even then he'll never be sure, the children are actually his. Females are married to his money, but bound to alpha's dick.

bonoboos are our closest relatives? ya no. Now that is some feminist propaganda right there.

It'll be dead when I say it is

reminder college humor is owned and gets funded by a literal shlomo shlekstein type jew.

POL BTFO

>Alpha's don't exist, here, let me act like what I think an Alpha would act like
Chad Thundercock would give him a swirly, fuck the girl, make the women walk around him and leave the D&D game.

D I S G U S T I N G

this is how the betas must look at us. they must think i'm trying to be alpha.
in reality it's just that i'm better than them, i don't try to be alpha, i just am.
this is some of the most cucked shit i've seen yet

CollegeHumour is agenda-driven.

The problem with the alpha beta thing is that you could take 10 different guys, and each one would have a different version of what they think an "alpha male" is. We can't seem to agree on it. But you're kidding yourself if you think there aren't guys out there that naturally attract women, and crush pussy without trying. Above average height, masculine faces, deep voice, wide shoulders. Its completely genetic. Does that make one alpha though? What about leaders like putin, to me he's alpha as fuck just not genetically alpha.

Relying this heavily on strawmanning unironically delegitimizes your position

>wolves don't have an alpha
>people are more related to bonobos than wolves
>bonobos are a matriarchy
it almost seems like these ideas are related. that's the beauty of this show, the illusion that you're putting things together.
bonobos and wolves are a unimportant, because humans, as of now are a patriarchy, and fits into the ideology of alpha males. just because wolves don't have an alpha male, the idea is still valid.

>nationalists belong in gulags
Found the beta.

>Catty gay tone
>ACKCHUALLY ALPHAS DONT EXIST, SWEETIE
I'd be okay if Mike Rowe told me alphas don't exist or someone who's clearly got the build and attitude of someone who has used a socket wrench before. But catty gay dudes aren't convincing me on anything

nice shill post bro XD

No seriously, this is one of the most funny videos I've seen in the week
The logic the toothbrush applies is so fucking erratic, it cannot comprehend that the man can take many postures and not just a stereotypical one
It's fixated view of masculinity is so ridiculous it shows the insecurity from him by miles
Funny guy

Sup Forums is alpha :^)

>I'd let that man fuck me
>I-I-I'm albha as buck to ebin :D

american education

Adam Ruins the Holocaust
Adam Ruins Islam
Adam Ruins Feminism
Adam Ruins Nihilism
Adam Ruins Globalism
Adam Ruins Welfare
Adam Ruins IQ
Adam Ruins Zionism
Adam Ruins Communism
Adam Ruins that boipucci

No, you're wrong.

Alpha is all about how many women you can get laid with.

Bill Gates is rich but women still consider him a disgusting nerd.

You know we have mirrors, right?

Literally just a variation of "toxic masculinity"
Who would've guessed a progressives are fucking braindead retards

we're reaching testosterone levels that shouldnt even be possible

When liberals living in their California bubble wake up?

Which is of course explains why wives of rich men fuck the pool boys.

Stay mad. youtube.com/watch?v=l5obLmJ4O9E&app=desktop

He took the term Alpha male and then changed its actual meaning to something entirely different and argued against that
Strawmanning

He acted as though people believe an 'Alpha Male' is a biological category
He also incorrectly insinuated that specific actions or phrases could create an alpha or that someone can emulate an alpha personality and have it be the same

Alpha men do exist, because the term just refers to a specific personality type. Specific personality types exist. Some are better.

>cliche from the 80s
Is this a joke? -78604527458/10

Do it then you fucking neckbeard

Shhhhhhhhhh let them keep beating the scarecrow it's making them fee BIG

>*jewish tricks intensifies*

Alpha males aren't real goyim, hypergamy isn't real goyim, you just need to work harder goyim.

>beta kike says alpha males aren't real

Noggin: joggin'

sage

>Chad appears
What now?

>the strong prey on the weak
>on Sup Forums
The only possible way you're gonna get "preyed" on, on Sup Forums, is if your mental stability is made out of fucking glass, and shatters the moment someone calls you faggot or throws a good counter-argument at you.

Kind of. But it's all true. Money might get one laid but its not what makes one "alpha".

I have always attracted women fairly easily. I just think attraction is sort of like instinct in certain people. I have three of the things you mentioned though, and have a tendency to get what I want. Rather it be a better job, a girl, or the leader in a situation. I think alpha is a state of mind and genetics never hurt anything. I sort of think the immune system has a lot to do with it, if I'm being completely honest.

Notice how he strawmans the fuck out of the "alpha male" and portrays him as a moronic brute. This was created by a person that was so indoctrinated by feminism to interpret any form of male power and dominance as negative and ridiculous.

An actual alpha male doesn't display any of the behaviors shown in the clip. They're trying to portray a highly insecure male as an alpha.

the betas are new alphas
truly the end times are close

So this is why this toothbrusuh wrote this garbage ass video. Ty for getting inside your retard cage that easily

This is true. Putin has many talents though and emits power. Something about Putin is very alpha. He was very good looking when he was young though (still looks pretty good for his age) and he is strong.

Exactly. His "alpha" was a horrible person you all know who tries to act like that but alienates himself. Real alphas don't need to try or act.

[rationalization intensifies]

I can't believe this faggot got a tv show.

was waiting for him to say that alpha wolf meme I've been hearing lately

Go MGTOW.

He's been selected as (((their))) guy to push betaism on boys as good and cool

>woman describes "alpha" as a confident, assertive leader
>alpha is portrayed as insecure, approval seeking, aggressive and stupid

SEE KIDS, DON'T BE ALPHA, LOOK HOW DUMB THEY ARE.