Why the fuck would any white person on Sup Forums live in the South?

Why the fuck would any white person on Sup Forums live in the South?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yi4k6I9y1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Great_Migration
youtube.com/watch?v=Hw1t7OCESUw
youtube.com/watch?v=zrudlJ9x4WA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm moving at some point. Maybe New England or the Mid West. Honestly I'm ready to just move out of the country.

some like it hot
youtube.com/watch?v=8yi4k6I9y1s

I hate living here, but I love White southerners, want to move to a nice place in Texas.

Take a close look at north georgia on the map ;)

Because I'm smarter than the fucking niggers and can raise my income faster by taking advantage despite all the disadvantages of the niggers being around.

Everywhere else is full of commie whites. Niggers self segregate and spics don't do anything if they aren't gang affiliated. There's plenty of white enclaves in the south.

Because most of Tennessee isn't that black and blacks mostly self-segregate. In Tennessee the huge majority of our blacks live in one single county. On top of this the black population at most is only capable of staying stable and in some areas is actually declining. Most importantly however for myself and for many others this is our land and our home that our ancestors took and built with their own hands. Why should we give up our inheritance our ancestors gave to us? This is our land, our state, our country, our churches, our everything.

Yeah, but living in that environment has to be absolutely depressing, even if you are making money

You can have guns?

Northwest front, Northwest front. In FergusonI go on the hunt

Then why don't you live in Europe, faggot. That is the rightful home of whites

Tennessee does a good job of keep most their niggers in Memphis

MS reporting in. Exactly what this user said. This land has history for us. With that said, most college graduates leave our state. There's just not a lot of economic vibrancy going on here. The ability to retain talent and brainpower, to say nothing of attracting more from elsewhere, is a major economic challenge that very few people talk about.

i was born in georgia and i see no reason to leave

My ancestors scalped redskins from sun up to sun down to claim this land. Why the fuck would I give it up?

Get the fuck out of my country, loser.

Why don't you live in Europe? My ancestors came to this land and made it their own. They were among the first colonists of the south. Dixie belongs to the Anglo-Celts who created it. My ancestors forged this nation. Why should I have to surrender it to the blacks or latinos or other Sup Forums criticism of the week? Because you said so? Everywhere I go I see the old farms of my ancestors and go by where they were buried. I go by the battlefields where they shed their blood in war and lost their friends in battle. I look at the old buildings they were a part of creating. I go by the churches where they worshiped. I hunt in the forest they used to hunt. I fish on the lakes and creeks they fished at. "Whites" is a vague term. The people of Dixie are a unique group of people who descend from the British Isles but we forged a new way of life and culture here. A man from Northern Ireland is very different from a man in Moscow despite both being "white" and where they live and what culture they've created is part of it.

Don't know about you user but I'm seeing whites come back and seeing niggers stay in the cities soooo...

I think the better question is why the media and northerners still consider us to be racist when we are surrounded by blacks and live with less crime and have a greater quality of life down here

I'm in Florida so I guess it's different. Although I did live in Georgia for a little. I would be open to moving to a farm in the South when the world chimps out.

This. My ancestors were among the first to Jamestown. They fought in the Revolutionary War, the Civil War,, Korea, and 'Nam. Why would I leave my home?

>light blue: 12-50% black

that number scaling is horrible. Most of those light blue areas are between 15 and 25% black, tops. The only bad areas are the dark blue areas.

and so what? Theyre just niggers. Dont be so scared, yankee boy.

So a couple to 400 years of history compares to the thousands and thousands of years whites spent in Europe? You guys are the losers, white trash.

White conservacucks fit in bitter with degenerates than their yankee superiors. Stay in your containment zones!

No one's stopping you from moving to Europe if you feel so strongly about it.

You sound like a coward Jew who flees at the first sign of danger. Southern Americans, white south Africans and Latin American criollos are brave as fuck for not giving up on what rightfully belongs to them

I am
White Americans are descendants of Europeans who fled Europe like cowards. Shut the fuck up, monkey

are you stupid? I've never been to europe. Why would I "move back" 400 years after my ancestors left?

I didnt say move to Europe, America is a big ass country, faggot. One particular stupid county in the South you grew up in isnt that special when you're surrounded by blacks

so I should leave my family and move to North Dakota because youre scared of black people?

Not scared, depressed. Their neighborhoods and lifestyles are so ugly to look at. Geez. Imagine being around only whites. It's glorious

Shits inaccurate for MA, should be the darkest blue for my town. Fucking niggers everywhere in my town, EVERY FUCKING WHERE. Used to be a nice white town but nope, once they came in the value of living here dropped. All the fucking stores now are always trashed and unorganized, fucking hate it.

i live in MD, but i live east from baltimore in harford co. which is mostly whites. live right by the bay.

because i cant stand liberal yankees i like to shoot my guns when ever i feel like it, on the fourth of july when i set off my fireworks i do not want to hear some libtard complaining

i seen a black person today and everyone was eyeballing him at the grocery store

Liberal whites aren't savages, though. They're annoying, but not trash

shut up yankee nawlins is lit

I live in Forsyth County, Georgia. Blacks aren't an issue here though they probably will be in twenty years or so. The few that wander up here and do something stupid quickly discover that unlike Atlanta, criminals here get punished.

I live in TN and it is scary as fuck. Memphis,Antioch,J C Napjer homes,inbred rednecks, but yeah Tn is pretty cool. I leave my doors unlocked and my keys above the sunvisor.

I live around the whites.

Rural niggers are different from city niggers. They are friendly and shiftless, think 1900's stereotypes. City niggers are a different beast all together.

Also from TN and other than Memphis and Antioch the state is pretty freaking amazing! Other than the heat/humidity it's probably one of the better states to be in.

When you are deep in the woods and you hear Banjo music. You can't not think about Deliverance.

Just saying.

West Virginia here I come

antioch? wtf are yall talking about.

blacks dont really reproduce tho. Is there an immigration of yankee niggers or something?

hmm, apparently so
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Great_Migration

I think many of Dixie feels kinship with those groups as well as the Rhodesians.

Most of us aren't "surrounded by blacks" and it's special in that it's ours. If you can't understand that then you aren't much of a nationalist.

What fucking backwoods do you live in? I've lived in rural TN all of my life and haven't heard a banjo outside of a traveling bluegrass gospel band.

Ive lived in Southern California, Georgia, Florida, New York City, Pennsylvania and Connecticut.
Rural Georgia was by far the best.

Blacks in the south know their place.

I live in East TN. Less than 2% in my town.

Celts aren't white.

This... the yankee ones are uppity

I wouldnt , fuck the south . fuck hot weather

east tennessee: 1% black, 99% white trash.

HAHAHAHAHA, anyone that would believe this is a retard.

They're moving from the inner city to the aging inner suburbs, bringing their Section 8 vouchers and their issues with them. Forsyth isn't an inner suburb but it does mean the blacks are getting closer. Eventually they'll start moving into old apartments here, which will start the cycle of crime and lowered property values that invites more in. Forsyth is well known for being a dangerous place for blacks to be so it will get messy.

come back as in...?

Kill urself nigger

Thoughts on Montana? Any Sup Forumsacks living there or from there?

was I wrong? You white trash hillbillies sure are quick to irrational anger.

My favorite thing is that slavery ended but all of the black people just stayed in the areas with the most racism?

Like seriously, the south wanted to continue to enslave blacks. You'd think they'd all bounce the fuck out as soon as they were free?

Speaks volumes of the laziness of black people

New Hampshire is comfy.

the ones that could leave did. How do you think northern cities like Detroit and Chicago got so niggerfied?

>bugs
>humidity
>heat
>topsoil thats shit
nice land

Where I live (red county) is a weird place. On the left we have full blown rednecks and on the right is niggertopia. The city I live in is a mix of both. Most people just stick with their race. Over my 31 years of living here I have seen the place go down the shitter as more and more niggers continue to creep down streets and destroy property value. I want to leave but my family is here. I'll probably just end up moving farther west.

Neither are you,amhet.

Live at the beach. No snow or ice ever. High incomes and property values. 94% white. 1% black. 4% hispanic. Constantly invaded by hordes of geriatric Yankee retirees looking for a nicer place to live. Constantly told that the South sucks.

Tennessee is great, you just have to know where to go and where not to go. It's a very segregated place

The civil war should have been fought earlier. Those southern nigger lovers really fucked this country. Lincoln wanted to ship them all back, but even Booth put an end to that.

Why are they located like this?
I mean, in the center of those states?

Soil quality. It's the historic cotton production area.

Can confirm. Beatiful terrain, lax laws, friendly people, New England small towns. Its maximum comfy

This

>Lincoln wanted to ship them all back,

>he bought into the "Honest abe" memes

Liberia my dude.

It's the Mississippi River floodplain. Where cotton and rice are grown and where most of the slaves were (or resettled to find work).

Right Shlomo.

That was actually my first choice. Seems like a good place to start a family too.

Tennessee is gorgeous, the blacks stay in memphrica some around Nashville, but everywhere else is comfy. East TN hills rocky top and corn liquor

Meant for

City niggers are significantly worse than country niggers. Country niggers keep to their communities and have much lower crime rates.

Why would any White person live in the Americas?

that was much later. the great migration was from ww1 until 1970.

>some like it hot
You have the wrong 80s song for those words.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw1t7OCESUw

To lynch niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=zrudlJ9x4WA

well yeh the niggers had to wait for cars to get invented. Das a long walk!

Because nationalism has plagued out families and corrupted most of our relatives to think race is only skin deep and nothing else.

What fucking country could I move to if they wanted me?

I am not european by birth so i cannot go to iceland

If I went to the UK it'd be just like america except replace the niggers with muslims

Norway is expensive from what i've heard and other countries make it extremely hard for white people to get in but they make it easier for sandniggers because muh white guilt and etc.

I live in the south not because I want to but because I have to. I'm not financially stable enough to completely move to somewhere foreign to me (maybe not my ancestors)

Any place in europe a white man can move too where there are no plague of sandniggers? I don't think so.

Maybe i'll move somewhere north or some shit. either way i dont give a fuck as long as my great-grandchildren are white like me

The government pushed then into northern cities to replace white workers who left for the war.

All memes aside, Europe is still 90% white, which is where we were before all the multicultural bullshit started.

possibly but (((they))) will turn europe into brazil slowly but surely soon unless generation z becomes more racially self aware then we thought they would be.

Who gives a fuck, only 2 states there are worth living in anyways FL and TX.

Perhaps, but the refugee numbers are down from their peak in 2015. There's at least hope for Europe. America is done. The majority of our newborns are non-white. By 2020, the majority of those under 15 years of age will be non-white.

But hey, at least our strawberries were 10ยข cheaper for a few years.

1965 Immigration Act. Guess (((who))) was behind it? Culture of Critique read it.

cotton also made the soil quality shit sweet ironings

definitely tx florida is too fucking humid and hot

down here for graduate school. I am desperately finishing my thesis so I can get the fuck out

Because their gonna Nuke the Midwest.

all the nukes are in the midwest or the west feds arent going to trust those hicks after the shit they pulled

Humidity doesn't bother me, but i'm a Caribbean spic.

Nothern and Central Florida are fine.

lucky you

>Culture of Critique
Just the mere mention by the Trump admin that the US is going to a different type of immigration; sets the lefties off. lefties don;t care about US unemployment numbers.

>Why the fuck would any white person on Sup Forums live in the South?
Cause, somebodies gotta keep these animals in line!