I left CNN yesterday. Here's more proof and leaks

I tried posting this same thread 5 times now, but this disgusting cite has an annoying spam filter, no matter how many times I change the content.
>pastebin.com/ZErG8RGK
I worked for CNN. I was officially terminated yesterday after I resigned from CNNMoney and Time Warner last week. Two other employees resigned last week, as well. That was the main reason why I resigned when I did.
I heard about this place being a "leak hub" and I already went to news outlets. Personally, when I hear "Sup Forums", I am reminded by that sick, twisted troll that happened years ago during the Dub The Dew, along with the constant racist hate speech that goes unfiltered here.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZErG8RGK
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
cnn.com/2017/07/28/politics/john-delaney-democrat-president-2020/index.html
cnn
archive.is/peJUS
pastebin.com/qkyc6c0Q
pastebin.com/1iqRNtug
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135827212
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess Sup Forums eliminated the spacing.
Sorry for the constant spacing and indenting, it's a habit.

Well so far you've shown more proof than 90% of the leakers on here, so I think this is legit.

Doing a Q and A??
Do any of the writers and reporters at CNN actually believe any of the Russian narratives they've been weaving?

You are really boo hooing that some people don't like niggers?

Who the fuck cares what you have to say then you are obviously a biased faggot.

Contact project veritas and fuck off pls.

Are you a jew?

Without revealing your identity, what exactly was your job at CNNMoney?

We still hate you
We are still going to fuck you over
Unless of course you release all kinds of dirt that will hasten the demise of CNN
even then we still may fuck you over if it is funny

You're mentally ill you liberal journalist cocksucker. You left because they're obviously agenda following, lying, leaking shits, but you still adhere to their brainless mental gymnastics? You're still supporting their agendas with this rhetoric bs you're spewing about "racism" and "trolling".

>along with the constant racist hate speech that goes unfiltered here.

Yeah that 1st amendment is a pain in the ass isnt it. If only the whole world could be your safe space.

> Being on this site for more than 20 minutes makes me nauseous. Also, why does your Anonymous ID change every time you post a thread? That sucks.

you need to create a "tripcode" if you want to have a constant ID between threads. you basically enter username##password into the user field.

>leak hub
OP has a point, but that's not what this cite is aboout

this

So are you going to try and get a job at MSNBC? Sounds like you would fit right in.

test

Trying hard enough, most LARPers don't really care if their story is believed or not, so, I'll give you that. So you've personally colluded with the CBO to spread lies to the American people. Is this an attempt at absolution, or do you have anything concrete to share?

>pastebin.com/ZErG8RGK
STOP! Just fucking hang yourself you unemployed kike shitbag. Nobody here believes or gives two fucks about a rat jumping ship. Better luck larping over on that faggit shitshow redd it

I just wanted to say you're a nigger kike faggot spic wop beaner and I wish your sheboon mother had coathangered you in the womb.

I'll be honest with you, although CNN has clearly exaggerated almost every aspect of Russiagate, it still 100% happened. I don't think Donald Trump himself colluded with Russian Officials, but the Trump Organisation sure did.
Also, I think most of the whole Russian Involvement thing is pathetic. I mean, the original joint statement made by the Director of National Intelligence and two other Intelligence agencies is probably one of the worst documents in US History.
>>dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
Go ahead and read it. It basically says: "The only reason why Hillary lost the election is because Russia made her look bad". It doesn't identify a single ballot being changed, nor does it say anything other than a "media campaign" somehow infiltrated the election. It still doesn't change what Hillary did. It's just like blaming the snitch rather than blaming the bully.
I think the Media, who will always back Hillary no matter what (I personally wanted Bernie), will stop at nothing to nitpick their way into achieving their agenda. I hate the term "Fake News", because it's just an excuse not to read the News' content, but you have to admit, comparing the news today with 2006 shows a clear difference.
I mainly left CNN because 97% of all of its content was negative. It only scrutinized the negative on one side and the positive on the other. CNN even went as far to insult a Democrat Representative from Maryland who is running for President in 2020 as "not being progressive enough".
>>cnn.com/2017/07/28/politics/john-delaney-democrat-president-2020/index.html

What if we archive that
>cnn com/2017/07/28/politics/john-delaney-democrat-president-2020/index.html
archive.is/peJUS

>you left yesterday
>2 others left last week

Wew lad you just told them exactly who you are, good luck with shooting yourself 6 times in the back of the head as an accidental suicide.

No leaks. No useful info. All you have done is post a paycheck and call us names. Eat shit, kike.

Analyst.
That's as far as I'm going to go. There isn't much that I can say that doesn't contrast me with the other two who resigned around last week and the other two who resigned back in June.

So a nothingburger? Got it.

not really, i think this was actually smart to wait for others to quit. 3 people quitting at the same time from cable news might actually be constitute a crowd.

^ this. OP is not only a massive faggit, but came here looking to justify his shitty opinion and crave attention. Saged for being fake and gay.

Unless you actually grew a spine and a conscious, not one cares why you left CNN. You're standing front and center in the lion's den, you worked against the people of this country, spreading your lies and propaganda. You really should neck yourself, there is little to no redemption for traitorous bitches like you.

CNN is very fake news faggot go apply at MSNBC you'll fit right in.

This is exactly why I was hesitant to come here in the first place. It's clear that Anti-Semitism is on the rise again, and it's rising in Conservatism.

>cnn nigger is disgusted by 4chins
what else is going on

This observation reveals much lurking. Is Brock paying you? Are you shill or not?

Take your progressive douche bag elitist attitude to reddit faggot, you'll fit right in with the rest of the fucking forever alone neckbeards. Either provide useful information or GTFO you normie piece of shit.

He should be grateful he got out before the right wing death squads firebomb his place of employment. Hopefully his name is revealed so that he can be added to the list.

There's a difference between embracing the First Amendment in the correct way and advocating for Segregation.
Free Speech is a right, use it correctly. I'm sure if other nations had the Freedom of Speech, they wouldn't abuse it by saying hateful words or comments toward entire demographics of people.

Saged for being an incredibly homosexual slide thread.

>Is racist, derogatory, homophobic, Islamophobic, sexist, AND mocking women's rights at the same time.
Conservatives in a nutshell.

>Anti-Semitism is on the rise again
no its not
you kikes only label more stuff anti-semitic or racist or other retard shit
act a nigger get treated a nigger

Once again, I didn't "leave" yesterday, I was recognised as no longer working there yesterday. I left last week.
That's what I meant by "I left yesterday" in the title. Why don't you read the other threads?

You're right free speech is a right, an inalienable right granted by god. There is no correct or incorrect way to use it you fucking commie.

Gives us something interesting or fuck off you double nigger.
Also, fat women are not attractive

>russia shows the world what hillary is really like
>REEEEEE THEY MADE ME LOOK BAD

the bitch made her self look bad with all her heinous crimes

I dont remember this CNN user being such a pussy, who gives a shit what people say, you are here to LEAK!!A

This is why normies should just stay away from Sup Forums. You don't belong here. You're deranged progressive brain can never comprehend the environment you have so willingly walked into. Do be sure to fuck right off on your way out.

we are leak central,the sewer. what have you got?

>Either provide useful information or GTFO
Sorry, I totally forgot that I just leaked that the CBO Analysis was orchestrated with assistance from CNN.
Oh, and I also forgot that I just leaked not only the names of folks involved with their information, but also an entire email talking about how the Twitter Anti-Trump VoteVets Veterans was only an attention campaign: pastebin.com/qkyc6c0Q
Oh, and I also leaked the pattern in which CNN composes articles that aren't urgent and take immense time to scrutinize: pastebin.com/1iqRNtug
Sorry, I forgot Conservatives can't read.

Why don't you go suck cum covered shit out of some nigger faggot's asshole you fucking kike . Leave and never return

you really like sucking minorities off don't you?

>I mainly left CNN because 97% of all of its content was negative

So not because it is staffed almost exclusively by racist supremacist Jews who are only subverting a nation that don't give a fuck about. Hmm, kys faggot.

i'll be honest this seem like a desperate attempt to shift the focus from Awans. Nothing is more juicy than that something Burger

Is this an "AMA"? I have some questions for you:
1. Do you think it's strange at all that jews are disproportionally represented in Media?
2. Is it unreasonable for gentiles to notice this and question whether the media and oligarchy are working against our interest, as gentiles?
3. Are you jewish, and if so, does this compromise your neutrality on this issue?

2/10 troll, you're boring me.
Anyone want more of this chick? I've got a folder of about 40 images.

Did you come here to brow beat the big bad hate machine of the internet or to provide some leaks?

Look baby dick you came here. This is what is here. Leave you impotent kike faggot go dump your shitty leaks elsewhere.

fuck off

Speaking of CNN, they are/were involved in a massive Shill Operation against Sup Forums:

[Pic Related]

OP, lurk moar and you might learn something.

You honestly brought nothing of value. CNN is the worst form of yellow journalism. You are exactly what is wrong with this country. You actively worked against the rest of the American people. You don't get the moral high ground you traitor. Karma is going to bend you over and fuck you like the bitch you are.

>racist filth hole.
>nauseous

The way this person types comes off as a very feminine man or a woman. Emotional, on the verge of a breakdown, muh cnn. Can you chill out nigger? We dont hate blacks. We dislike societal scorns that embody degeneracy. It just so happens to be blacks and sand niggers.

more

No, it's got nothing to do with antisemitism (which is a bullshit term anyway) it's just that people have woken up to the Jewish crimes of history and their continuing destruction of the Western world because they want a world of their own. Look at your own tribe! The reason you hate Europeans is because you have been told that you are the master race that will rule over others, yet, it is White Europeans that are actually doing that, and have built what we call civilisation.

Your envy is palpable.

>advocating for Segregation
Nobody here is advocating for segregation. What we ultimately want is complete extinction of all jews. Along with execution of anyone who isn't white

its too late to save yourself

Who gives a shit? Is hating jews any worse than hating another people or race? No, it's exactly the same shit. The word "ANTISEMITISM" is going to die the word "RACIST" died, because braindead leftists like you would rather spout a word instead of thinking. Fuck off turbofaggot jew lover.

OP - Have you heard anyone recognize the truth of pedogate at CNN? I worked for Turner for over a decade and I worked directly with multiple show teams and CNN networks. I'm constantly sickened by the fact so many great people I worked with are forced to ignore real issues and push fake narratives.

Good luck to you in your future personal endeavors. It takes a lot of strength to walk away from an income for the sake of your character.

In all honesty, I cannot agree more.
I leaked this in my previous threads:

Political scrutiny schedules:
>pastebin.com/1iqRNtug
An email along with the names of the people we collaborated with in the Joint Committee on Taxation and the Congressional Budget Office to devalue the American Healthcare Act of 2017, the Obamacare Repeal Reconciliation Act of 2017, and the Better Care Reconciliation Act of 2017:
>pastebin.com/qkyc6c0Q
Yet another example of Conservative stupidity.
I can assure you that 100% of all recent Anti-Semitism in the United States of America is exhibited today by the Republican Party, Conservative Media, and Donald Trump. His daughter is also one of the worst examples of Jewish Culture.
>"You honestly brought nothing of value"
Yeah, I forgot that Conservatives can't read.
I literally leaked this info for you idiots, risked my reputation, and tried to prove myself the best I can. You low-life scumbags use racist comments to promote humor. The only part of you that I feel bad about is the fact that you can't read.

it sure is, best to move to israel! tell all your friends
and gas yourself.

You act as if we didn't already know that commie kike faggits such as yourself and the people you work for don't already pervert every form of government at every point. We already know this, it's not news to us. Nothing you posted is groundbreaking, or surprising to anyone here. Don't be surprised when you are herded into a gas chamber chaim.

Have you contacted youtube news personalities?
Right: Alex Jones, James O'Keefe, Gavin McGinnes
Center: Joe Rogan, Dave Rubin, Steven Crowder
Left: H.A. Goodman, Tim Black

Kek confirmed last night through a get. pic related
(Or be a faggot and have a look at his thread and decide for yourself.)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135827212

OP says:
>I just leaked
>I personally think this website is disgusting

pic related

>instead if Sup Forums redpilling the cnn employee who could have connections and understand we're not the enemy and potentially flip them, Sup Forums calls OP a dumb kike and tells him to fuck off
bravo you idiots, so smart. way to waste an opportunity.

>and it's rising in Conservatism

Nice try Shlomo, the left wing is the most anti JEW people on the planet.

Dont believe me? Go wave an Israeli flag on a university campus and see what happens.

The funny thing is, by coming here and leaking shit you are already part of the "alt-right".

It does not matter that you hate us or disagree with everything we say. You have made yourself a target and by dehumanizing you with labels they prepare to strike at you. why do you think you are afraid for your reputation, it's certainly not because you think they play fair.

BTW, many here are lefties that simply chose to disagree with the "glorious leadership" of the new left and found themselves blacklisted.

If you does not acknowledge that the MSM and especially CNN is run by 95% Jews while (((they))) are only like what? 2% of population you can leave again and go ciclejerk again.

May God be with you and at some time give you the knowledge to come back as redpilled.

Anti-semitism is a good thing. Semites are literally the plague of this earth. They push communism and sharia, the two most violent and evil ideologies in the modern world.

That's nice OP but it's no smoking gun. What we'd really like is organization charts, names, addresses, and information on who is pushing the leftist agenda and who's still trying to do good journalism. You should have come here BEFORE quitting so we could have told you want to grab on your way out.

You can still give us names of the hyper progressives and what they do.

You're going to keep getting hate as long as you keep up your holier than thou, deigning to speak with the evil bigots attitude. Let it go. This is an offensive speech zone, just ignore what you don't like and respond to what you do like.

Are you fucking kidding? He worked at CNN; he's way too far gone for that.

>100% of all recent Anti-Semitism in the United States of America is exhibited today by the Republican Party, Conservative Media, and Donald Trump
>neocons, neocon-owned , and trump hate jews

What in the fuck did he mean by this?

fuck off anti-caucasian jew

fuckoff summerfag. The only thing we want from this kike is him hanging from a rope.

>>instead if Sup Forums redpilling the cnn employee who could have connections and understand we're not the enemy and potentially flip them, Sup Forums calls OP a dumb kike and tells him to fuck off
>bravo you idiots, so smart. way to waste an opportunity.

you cant redpill any (former) CNN employee

>freedom of speech is good as long you don't say something I don't like.

saved because stupid

mup beep?

Once again. Fuck right off.
This user has the right of it. You brought nothing. You seem to be of the mind that you and your ilk are intellectually superior, yet you fail so hard, so very hard, to understand the true nature of the beast. You can only understand the world in terms of your pretty little titles that make life easier to handle. This is the very heart of chaos. You and your kind will always fail. Die in obscurity you Fake News faggot. You have no power here.

> I literally leaked this info for you idiots,
> risked my reputation, and tried to
> prove myself the best I can.

Why did you do that though? How did you expect People on /Pol to react?

>100% of all recent Anti-Semitism in the United States of America is exhibited today by the Republican Party, Conservative Media, and Donald Trump. His daughter is also one of the worst examples of Jewish Culture.
>gay jews literally ejected from pride for making muzzies feel 'unsafe'

L O L

You seem to be under the impression that each and every person in this thread spend their entire week on Sup Forums, therefor never missing a thread. Because you worked for CNN as a analyst, I understand that you don't have the analytical skills to comprehend that.

>I can assure you that 100% of all recent Anti-Semitism in the United States of America is exhibited today by the Republican Party, Conservative Media, and Donald Trump. His daughter is also one of the worst examples of Jewish Culture.
This doesn't answer any of my questions and for the record, I've been a democrat my entire life, until this election and I consider myself a moderate liberal.

I'll repeat the questions. Are you afraid to answer them? If so what does this say about the power balance in this country?
>1. Do you think it's strange at all that jews are disproportionally represented in Media?
>2. Is it unreasonable for gentiles to notice this and question whether the media and oligarchy are working against our interest, as gentiles?
>3. Are you jewish, and if so, does this compromise your neutrality on this issue?

Thanks, I'm trying to be civil with you. Not interested in Trump's daughter.

> does not get the simpliest bait

It is pretty much like this for most people who post. Empathy is a key ingredient for accessing helpful information from those who may not speak otherwise. Traitors can become assets, but we will never know if they are attacked as soon as they pull their heads out of the sand.

Hey read this

"Free Speech" exists exactly in order to enable saying what others don't want to hear. If I say things that everyone agrees with, I don't need Free Speech to protect me, do I?

Lurk more nigger

not if you behave like literal idiots, no.
i can guarantee i've been here longer than you but if it makes you feel better to deflect from your retarded behaviour go ahead.

>durr cnn employee who is trying to give us info obviously can't be redpilled
worst strategists ever

>leaking things we already know
Wow dude you're so brave and smart. Just kys already christ

They still know who you are and if Not exactly (((they))) suicide everyone of you. Welcome to your side of the politics

"anti-semitism" is a misnomer. you think it means anit-jew because that's part of your conditioning. there are far more semitic peoples than just jews.
personally, i'm opposed to the fucking kikes driving us into incessant wars to line their pockets. how about yourself? (you can call them "elites" or "bankers" if you prefer. we just cut to the fucking chase--they're jewish. almost all of the psychopaths driving the bus over the cliff are jewish. the handful of euromutts and asians at the top don't get a pass, if that's a concern to you. We won't dance around the facts here.
Also, there are going to be a fuck ton of shills here and they're mostly the ones spewing the nonsense in these threads. You're just not used to it. Filter the rhetoric until you can tell an user from a shill. You're free to rip into anyone for their views, but we don't want you doing that until you learn to tell the difference because we don't want to be giving the shills (You)s. There's paid and unpaid shills in here who use our rhetoric against visitors. They are literal brainwashed cultists (thanks to the media conglomerats & socials) and are programmed to use Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. Don't sweat the shilling. Stay focused.

We forget to read the leaks because you are such a faggot. go to Reddit

Has he gotten a trip?