Does this make more sense if you say "woman with beard gives birth"

does this make more sense if you say "woman with beard gives birth"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoSVXgdzYe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. They are Bearded Women and Cross Dressers. Calling them a false gender pronoun is untruthful and a sin itself.

"Haha, look at us! We're SO progressive!!! Our xon will grow up to be more open minded than your cis-gendered offspring. Die, fucking breeder scum!" - 08.02.17

>found scribbled in the same journal the suicide note was posted in. ca. 2031

I'm assuming the hair grows after massive amounts of testosterone?
What would that do to a developing child still in the """"man"""

there isn't enough gas in the world for these "people"

Woman gives birth.
More at 11.

how horrifying. imagine coming out of... that, and being forced to spend your earliest years with it.

This is why I'm not pro life anymore

(also niggers)

How fucking creepy

Turn him into a super Chad. That's their end game. Trannys are secretly performing eugenics on the population by giving birth to an entire generation of super chads to outbreed the rest of the males.

>baby boy
Did they just assume xir/hor gender?

I actually missed that. The child needs to be put into care away from these antiquated attitudes.

She is is still a woman, took hormones to the point to grow beard, I wonder what kind of crooked baby will go out from this monster. She decided (tried) to become a man, should not have the right to be pregnant since men can't.

Truly disgusting damn degenerates scums...

What kind of shame will that child carry... Literally born to the bearded lady.

Why does synagogue rhyme with demagogue?

It makes more sense just to say "mentally ill woman gives birth" but whatever works for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=LoSVXgdzYe0

THEY ASSUMED THAT BABIES GENDER!

>"woman with beard gives birth"
This is accurate. They have embraced the ideas of freak shows as something socially acceptable. I can't wait for more people identifying at reptiles and people faking siamese twins.

Umm no sweetie a grand transsexual shaman did a reading that it was a boy, regardless of the sex organs it will be born with.

No. It makes more sense to say," Mentally retarded freaks play Couple and add to the cesspit of humanity."

'Mentally ill degenerate gives birth to human that should be adopted by a heterosexual white couple immediately' is what it should be.

note how the babies eyes are shopped black

Is this bad?
It's secret eugenics but if the new wave of americans are buff as fuck...
idk