Muslims belong in America too, Sup Forums

Muslims belong in America too, Sup Forums

I guess Guantanamo detention camp can be considered American territory

>Make claim, offer no substantive supporting argument
>Include picture depicting an appeal to emotion

No

I can tell you. I can't wait to kill them all. Once the market crashes in the next few years they are going to be GONE.

Hail Hitler

Death to the jew and their slaves.

The United States of America is a country founded and created by White Anglo-Saxon Protestants. I barely accept Catholics, what fucking retardo world are you from that I would be happy about Muslim goat fuckers being here?

Get the fuck outta hurr.

No they belong in the middle east only as there religion is incompatible with western life, we have lost too many people in this modern age to pure acts of barbarity from this throwback to the middle ages

I'm never going back to Dearborn.

you realize how pathetic you are?

>I barely accept Catholics,
like your acceptance matters anything, sweetie
pls

>belong

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Like a comment from a faggot who hides behind a fake flag means shit to me anyway, the fuck outta here

fpbp

The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was white.

No, he was a sandnigger, just like you.

Fuck off.

>implying flags are important to the discussion
nigga pls

Must mean something if you're willing to hide yours, faggit.

Probably ginger too from what I've read but iregardless of how you wish to sugar coat it, Islam is not compatible with western life sooner everyone realises this the better

How long will it be before one watches ISIS videos and goes full jihad. Or how about when an Imam ultra zealot starts passing them extremists propoganda and one of them decides to butcher the qafiers for the glory of Allah? What if one got upset about drawing their dear profit and decides to drop a pressure cooker full of nails down in a crowd somewhere? I don't hate Muslims but their faith disgusts me. Look up Saudi Arabian human rights violations once.

We are talking about the belief system and such not the individual person

That's like while discussing an argument, you call the other person fat because you don't agree with him

Muslims belong to america as much as voting rights belong to women.
They don't.

Heh, there's nothing wrong with letting those shitskin immigrants into your country goy, it's not like it would cause any demographic change or increase vilolence, you xenaphobe. Oh, it will? Well, then that makes you a racist for caring so much about the well being of your people!!