"This will be the biggest immigration change since 1965"

They're going to finally kill the shit that has been displacing the native population.

youtube.com/watch?v=FdkKMkeE20U

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Colossus
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/01/surveys-show-60-percent-opposition-immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Immigrants will mainly be Asians, but yeah it will be way better than the current system

I'm fine with Asians, they typically are rich anyway and there is still so few of them we can deal with it

Also if Japan is any example, high skilled Asians don't populate like rabbits.

Glen is an annoying asshole who doesnt let Miller finish talking. Typical journawhore

>"Maybe it's time we had compassion for American Workers"
Are we back to America First?

Fuck I am so jealous of Americans now.

YES

>the native population.

bump

TARGET THE FREE HOUSING AND TRANSPORTATION FOR H2A AND H2B GUEST WORKERS

Now find a way to stop Puerto Ricans from coming here to leech welfare, not work and speak zero English and I'll be happy.

>I'm a nazi
WTF, I hate Trump now.

It's finally unironically happening.
God bless America.

Gotta clean up before we do worry about foreigners. Reestablish American Superiority on a global scale. Securing our peoples survival. We will make satellite states out of some non-European nations.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Kill yourself shill faggot

>native population.

WHY DONT THEY WANT TO TALK ABOUT GUEST WORKERS??

IS IT BECAUSE TRUMP JUST APPROVED 15,000 MORE FOR HIS HOTELS AND RESORTS???

The journalists look upset

o shit it's goebbels

Fucking finally. Common sense immigration reform.

Also like to remind everyone Trump got the first payment of $1.8 billion dollars approved to start building the wall.

>wall is being built
>Sessions declares the border closed and is destroying MS-13
>ICE is deporting beaners in record numbers
>ICE asking for and will get 10,000 more agents

Mexicant's utterly BTFO

>native population

Jesus Christ

Please win 2020.

thanks bro

So I can prove I'm totally self sufficient with all my tax reports from being self employed

Does this mean I have a better chance of actually emigrating to the US? Obviously I expect a wait time of some kind but I always had the impression you can only really get a few years of visa and that's it

I'm so desperate to leave this sinking shithole of a country. I know that Brexit is not enough to save it, and even that is being sabotaged so viciously. The British are cucks and I am tired of living with them

I want freedom, I want independence, I want guns, I want to have friends that have a backbone, I want to be American

End yourself, Leif.
>t.Westboro Baptist

>I want freedom, I want independence, I want guns, I want to have friends that have a backbone, I want to be American
We're full.

if you apply for an h2a or h2b temporary guest worker visa, the government mandates you r employer provides free housing, free transportation to work and reimbursment for your travel from and back to your home country

Come on over cousin, you know you are welcome here

what they dont want to talk about

Pick of eye color and skin tone with timestamp, Achmed.

>tfw parents are both citizens and immigrated legally

Oh fuck, does this mean I'm about to be the only minority around?

I like that, does that make me a piece of shit?

>mods banning people who aren't civic nationalists

Fuck this channel.

FUCK CIVIC NATIONALISM

BURN EVERY FUCKING JEW

REMOVE THE SUBHUMANS

Racial homogeneity now.

>the Statue of Liberty says
It's some random cunt's poem.

Some (((random cunt))), indeed. Quoting that is literally not an argument.

The statue of Liberty says: give me your tired your poor bla bla bla

Put on there decades later
What a fucking moron journalist

Open borders: "What the country always thought of as migration policy" Holy shit these people are fucking shills. The Founding Fathers were opposed to fucking Germans for christ sake, they would have hated non-English speakers from Somalia for sure

Jim is on the list for a train ride.

JIM
JIM
JIM
JIM

OOOH DIS GOOD!!!

>the (((((((((((((((((((native))))))))))))))))))))) population

Poor Jim.
Jim.
BTFO
T
F
O

SHUT THE FUCK UP, JIM!

I'd rather just be a citizen with no freebies than receive gibs, I don't really need them

If I was brown, why would I want to leave? It's good to be brown and British since you can rape freely

muh

DIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!

Only if you can handle the ghost of Paul Revere screaming at you every night until you are American.

>Jim do you mean to tell me CNN does not know the wall is not green card policy

nice, take that you fucking kike

when will they ban Acosta

>amazing moment

wow this guy sucks, i want Spicer back

Why can't Jim just shut the fuck up?

One step at a time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Colossus

"The New Colossus" is a sonnet that American poet Emma Lazarus (1849–1887) wrote in 1883 to raise money for the construction of the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty.[2] In 1903, the poem was engraved on a bronze plaque and mounted inside the pedestal's lower level.

Yeah that poem has nothing at all to do with the Statue of Liberty before it was carved into the base.

>CNN Thinks only the UK and Australia speak English

holy shit these people are dumb, I bet they think nobody in mainland europe speaks English, yet the poster below me will be a mainland european with doubles

honestly, Jim needs to shut the fuck up. You asked the man a question, let him answer the question.

well this is undercutting american workers because this is mandated by the government for foreign guest workers

imagine if we removed that mandate for foreign workers...

He was doing a great job but now he's getting too angry.

He will the left is a collapsing self parody

Goddammit Jim, stop hugging the mic.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS WHAT I VOTED FOR

God she is gross.

Come over friend

The only natives are american indians.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Trump needs to make English our official language ASAP. Enough of this shit.

Yeah he is getting a little heated with Jim but overall I was very impressed with him. This is probably his best media appearance yet

Does she do this bullshit every single breifing?

what does this mean? I'm trying to watch the based jew and I've had a drink

one sentence please

Acosta was just fucking roasted alive, no survivors.

>leaf

How can you not get a little heated though? I was getting pissed with all the virtue signalling the dirty (((journalists))) were doing, they weren't even asking questions

trump doesn't control his hotels any more

>implying anger is bad

I might move to America if I fail in Britain or if it gets even shitter than it is right now (like the original Americans): what's the best way to do this?

Who?

Holy shit that cnn guy is a drooling retard

right now the easiest way is to marry yourself in

He is a rich liberal elite who has zero clue how the world works. He only wants immigrants because it keeps his live in maid cheap and he thinks he is helping the poor uneducated masses.

He forgets that the majority of people are not idiots, many speak English, and there are huge amounts of people with skills that want to come to this country and work.

Government mandated Free housing and transportation for guest workers, not americans working for the same company

Holy fuck Jim Acosta is getting murdered lol

Would be quite easy, as American girls are very easy in general, especially if you have a smart bong accent.

Indeed it has nothing to do with the statue. It has to do with the pedestal, which is a completely different thing.

maybe not to Sup Forums people but to women yeah

You have to treat women like children

If California does the Sanctuary state bill, come over on an ESTA and just overstay.
If this bill happens, set up a business with an American friend, come over as a co-founder or high skilled employee. This system has been broken for some time.

WHITE KEKS DESERVE TO BE EXTERMINATED FROM EARTH AND OUTBRED BY OTHER RACES. IT'S OVER. ABANDON ALL HOPE.

COME HERE BRING A WIFE MAKE SOME KIDS BUY A GUN!

NO MORE ACID ATTACKS NO MORE ISLAMIC HATE PREACHERS, NO MORE BEDFORDSHIRE CENSORSHIP

Please come join us in the new Trumpmerica!

Stephen Miller
>California Jew
>grew up in a Santa Monica mansion
>attended Duke, most elitist & snobbiest college in the U.S.
OMG he's so based!!!! gullible schmucks

you're not wrong, there are even websites that are made for non-british people to find british men and they are populated mostly by american women

(and a few hundred thousand ugly british men, but you are probably not 2/10)

fug, thats insane, thanks bro

Are goatfucking and necklacing marketable skills?

You are being willfully stupid. You are saying that the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty is not related to the State of Liberty.

I hear that. People come over and just stay, many having successful careers. Not going to violate the law of the land, though.

Stephen Miller needs to learn how to articulate.

Holy shit Miller, what a boss.

>implying elitism is your upbringing and education and not your demeanor
Next cucks like you will be claiming that Teddy Roosevelt was an elitist because he went to Harvard

No, its not related. It was a stupid poem added by a kike as part of their ongoing psyop to turn america into a anything but a country for free white people.

Roughly sixty percent of surveyed respondents want to stop all legal and illegal immigration, says a pair of sophisticated polls which allowed people to speak their mind without fear of progressives’ hate.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/01/surveys-show-60-percent-opposition-immigration/

I've also had bong employees find 9/10's and married before ESTA's up. For whatever reason, our women like our opposites at an alarmingly easy rate.