Oh god /ppl/ niggers are moving in right below me. Tell me what level of fucked am I?

Oh god /ppl/ niggers are moving in right below me. Tell me what level of fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QWDkUVEFDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends what state do you live in and are you capable of taking out your apartment complexs' cctv cameras

Around blacks, never relax.

I live in Texas but my god are they loud.

Well, below is at least better than above. You'll have to deal with their loud music and voices, but not the constant slamming of feet and bouncing of basketballs coming through your ceiling.

How many nigs in the city. If less than 10%, you'll be annoyed, but fine.

If >10%, you need to fucking move.

When forced to live in Texas, you must live next to the spics. They'll handle the nigs.

This is incorrect logic. If niggers hear you have something they want, like your stereo equipment through the floor, or maybe they heard you got that "good bud" - they will blow you, your wife, and her son's heads off.

I have niggers in the apartment right below mine. There was a fucking fire.

That just makes you low hanging fruit and spics will fuck you up about 75% as quickly as niggers. Remember, Spics still get 170 bonus points on their SAT scores for a reason, compared to niggers with 230.. and when you cut them from the white crime stats, real white people always come off with far less crime and more victimization per capita.

Living only among non-cucked whites is the only option. Pick part of the green, on the Northern half of the country. I think they included spics in this data.

It's a college town so the only dindus here work at the McDonald's and Walmart.

When nigger moved in, bikes started to disappear. Nigger was out in a month when we secretly placed cctv in the cellar. What's with niggers and bikes? Is there something in the genes?

I'm black and I don't see a problem with this, fuck whitey.

Maybe if they weren't constantly yelling it would be better.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QWDkUVEFDA

What goes around, comes around.. and when it comes around, the people feel they are justified in doing it only because they were forced to, while you were never justified in doing it. See how that works? We wont "be forced to live up to our own rule book" because we know thats what Alinsky wants. Always do the opposite of what Jews say, and Jews say dont fight fire with fire, goyim!

This is the future YOU chose.

The desire to steal is rarely stronger than the obstacle of stairs.
t. Never lived on the ground floor, never burgaled

>Ride bike to pawn shop/scrapyard
>Get $
>Stop at a liquor sto on the way home
Honestly its the closest to being productive they can imagine since they are enjoying the fruits of their own labor.

Delusional white people are the best, there's nothing funnier than them dreaming that they're going to have some massive 'purge' of all the so-called "sub-humans". Your birth rates are in decline and you're being rapidly replaced.

>the people feel they are justified in doing it only because they were forced to
Don't lie to me, whites have always wanted to do something like this, well sorry to say it's not going to happen.

Well, we all know niggers refuse to learn from history. Hitler was a moderate compared to us, were going to solve this problem for good this time, there will be no round 3 where our descendants are left to fight the Jews in a third battle. This will be the last. Youre also not a black person, youre just a cowardly white. A bog for you.

What are the 6 most feared words in the English Language?

'Lo deh. I'se yo new neighbor.

a low birthrate is better than a high incarceration rate

This is my hope. Usually I don't lock the door but when I walked out and three niggers looked up at me I instantly turned and locked the door.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Get some renters insurance and a little surveilence camera for your front door entryway and youll be fine. You can forgo renters insurance but good luck getting back whatever is stolen from you. Even courts cant squeeze blood from a jobless stone

Move

I dont think insurance is going to help in these type situations.

>What's with niggers and bikes?
They are intrigued with the wheel and with trying to understand how the wheel works.

Well nothings going to help him when that happens besides moving but im being realistic. It isnt a death sentance but he will likely be robbed at least twice.