Any smart libs out there?

Honest question, what are some liberal voices that are as smart and can debate as well as Ben Shapiro for example.

Noam Chomsky I guess. He wrote "Manufacturing consent" which has been convincing both the far left and the far right. The establishment pretend that it's not controlling media, but everyone else is convinced and Noam Chomsky showed how.

I don't know many other libs that have convinced many right wingers with their ideas.

>as well as Ben Shapiro
hands down, its cenk
he blasted bens ass during the debate while ben avoided the irak issue, resorted to strawman and called cenk a prostitute which was rude and uncalled for
he also managed to humor the audience with the google joke showing how he accepts some things that come from capitalism
people shilling for ben are just blind with bias

2/10

>hands down, its cenk

What? Chenk is a joke though

me and only me
go ahead, debate me

>Insults entire audience's intelligence
>this nigger thinks it was a joke.
How about that chant chunky ogre started, he really knows people.

Faggot is known CIA asset

you are being a hypocrite
he was expressing his patriotism because people on the left are often subject to being called anti-patriot and anti-usa
its not his fault you faggots cant be satisfied unless he shows hes a blind follower of your cult

I thought I was a smart liberal at 22, real nihilistic college faggot

Now 5 years later and I'm practically 1488

We all grow up sometime

By exposing how the government uses thought control in democratic societies? You Americans sure like to waste money or the CIA must be incredibly incompetent.

>chunk
This is bullshit!

Noam Chomsky is legit blind tho, every idea he has comes around to substantiating right wing views but it's like he's too invested in being a lefty academic to see how

There's heaps babe:
Michael Moore
George Galloway
James obtain
Natalie Bennett
Naomi Klein
Etc etc

No problems,
Your welcome hun x
:)

i presented my explanation on how he won the debate while all you can do is use ad hominem and circle jerk like reddit
only time that he went a bit too far is when he called out the uneducated in the public but that doesnt change the fact that they deserved it

Yeah he is invested in leftwing politics even though his ideas support the rightwing agenda. But I have seen him at least approach Libertarian ideas. I think he considers himself an anarchosyndicalist.

There was no chant he started shitstain. It was deafeningly silent, because leftists can't take pride in their history and culture. There was a USA chant early on when Shapiro walked on stage. Maybe Chunky thought some of those people were his fans. He seems to forget that his subscribers are all bots paid for by some fucking rich democrat shill. His watch times and actual viewership are trash.

In all the only thing that saddened me about this debate, was that at the end the white guy didnt come back out while mini gas chambers descended and gassed the pajeet, turkroach, and kike.

Slavoj Zizek
Probably not too good in a debate, but smart and entertaining for sure

James O'Brien lbc

>There was no chant
i didnt even call it a chant, it was you who did it
its not cenks fault his fans didnt start chanting, but its maybe because they arent blind followers of their country
all you can do is call out others on being shills with NO PROOF
you people really need a reality check

>dat pic
kek

americans really are subhumans

No but you went along with it like it happened which means you probably didn't even watch the whole thing. You can take pride in your country and its heritage without being a blind follower as well. Its not a fucking toggle. Also all you have to do to know his subscriber ship is a joke is look at the views on his videos. Go compare them to Crowder's channel that has less than a 1/3 of the subscribership and doesn't have the backing of several rich democrats.

you realize his patriotism and subscriber count dont have anything to do with his victory in the debate
you really are the right sjw, judging people by retarded standards which have nothing to do with the situation

Your analysis of his 'win' was laughable at best. There were zero strawmen from ben, just because chunky said the word strawman doesn't make it so. After he even called Strawman Ben was kind enough to explain it to him. Chunky insulted everyone with the google thing it wasn't a joke there was no laughing and it wasnt said in a jesting manner at all. it was said snappy after a some light heckling at his incompetence and lack of facts. As for personal insults during debates I was just surprised he didn't have any himself. When chunky 'debated' D'souza all he had was personal insults.

Honestly I feel like your just shitposting, and I'm entertained so I'm happy to give you some (You)s, I'm done now though. Have a great day unless your a shitskin in which case die in a fire.

No, all the libcucks are dumb and all the brace freethinkers of Sup Forums are smart

>metric is arbitrary as fuck
>imperial measurements are based off a king's limbs
>metric is based off scientific principles such as polar distance

Cenk is probably a better debater than Shapiro. The alt-right likes to pretend Shapiro didn't get DESTROYED in that debate.

Of cooooooooourse Cenk is the obvious candidate for a god tier left wing debater.

>debate as well as Ben Shapiro