Do the women in India also poo in the streets? Does this ever cause any.. complications?

Do the women in India also poo in the streets? Does this ever cause any.. complications?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/smartly-dressed-woman-massive-poo-8642804
rand.org/blog/2014/08/womens-menstrual-hygiene-in-india-the-health-and-environmental.html
mirror
archive.is/C5IAo
reuters.com/article/us-girls-odd-idUSTRE56M3G020090723
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet:_Ek_Prem_Katha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a new fetish, shit rape

rich indians use the loo. shitting on the streets is for the lower class.

...and what about the poor women? Do they have a separate designated female shitting street or what? Like, are young Indian boys able to catch their crush taking a shit?

If only most Indian girls were like that. My fetish is to visit an Indian village and impregnate all the women.

a true anglo

They try to only do it at night so there's less chance of getting rape.

they probably have a street for women so they don't get rape while taking a shit

They do. Though our designated shitting streets are also segregated by gender (binary only), caste and income so it zen af.

If you don't have a toilet, and you're completely retarded, then yes. Of course you'd poo in the streets. Hence, India.

Nice digits. Sounds lovely.

Poo women are so sexy. They make me diamonds.

Indian women are just as subhuman and fucking disgusting as their tiny dicked counterparts.

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/smartly-dressed-woman-massive-poo-8642804

rand.org/blog/2014/08/womens-menstrual-hygiene-in-india-the-health-and-environmental.html

Wow, amazing. So you always shit with someone who pretty much makes as much/lives the same way as you? Incredible. Is there much voyeurism?

No profits today
>mirror co uk/news/weird-news/smartly-dressed-woman-massive-poo-8642804
archive.is/C5IAo

I won't know about other friendo. Myself I am looking at me phone shitposting on imageboards.

based black man

.. so only 800 million or something?

>PATNA, India (Reuters) - Farmers in an eastern Indian state have asked their unmarried daughters to plow parched fields naked in a bid to embarrass the weather gods to bring some badly needed monsoon rain, officials said on Thursday.

>Witnesses said the naked girls in Bihar state plowed the fields and chanted ancient hymns after sunset to invoke the gods. They said elderly village women helped the girls drag the plows.

>"They (villagers) believe their acts would get the weather gods badly embarrassed, who in turn would ensure bumper crops by sending rains," Upendra Kumar, a village council official, said from Bihar's remote Banke Bazaar town.

>"This is the most trusted social custom in the area and the villagers have vowed to continue this practice until it rains very heavily."

>India this year suffered its worst start to the vital monsoon rains in eight decades, causing drought in some states.

reuters.com/article/us-girls-odd-idUSTRE56M3G020090723

Is there a name for phenotype in OP's pic? This is my favorite type of woman? I see it in Iran w/ actual white skin and green, even purple eyes and I'm done. Then I see many Armenoid? Sumerian types and Dravidics and Orientals. Same thing w/ Arabs, there's a type of pure Bedouin women and then there is the Armenoid Sumerian type and many who look mixed with pygmy type faces, scrunched and negroid.. I'm saying Sumerian cuz the phenotype resembles pics of them.

Looks Punjabi.

Woman don't poo user.

I'd say they were perverts but if they're indian farmers I don't assume they're attractive enough to make it worth it

Indian girls are fucking hot

Indian farmers from the north are probably the best looking poo in loos. When I visited they were also the most white looking. Well technically they were landlords but they also used to farm/help farming so idk.

Her daughters will look nothing like their pretty mama. Sad!

Based Pajeet I wish you healthy bowel movements.

stfu and post more THICC poos

Nah they shit when it gets dark.

Buena suerte, amigo mio!

POOS GOT BLACKED

Thought Owen Jones was gay

STOP TAKING INTEREST IN OUR CULTURE
LEAVE US BE U FUCKS

Does it matter whether they are raped at home or in the street?

It's funny, so many of them don't use toilets, but you never hear about mass diseases spreading from India. And they also seem to be relatively hygienic if they aren't perma-sick.

Women don't poop retard. They just get fatter as they get old because they are so full of shit.

Stop immigrating to my country and we wouldnt give two shits about you. Theres over a billion of you people and your everywhere.

no can do chief

holy fuck user this is my dream
and they're fucking sluts, they're perfect as long as they're kept away from carbs

I like to think that if there is a nasty outbreak in india, they just basically send bombers to nape the whole fucking town and forget about the disease and lets be honest only a part of their population have the means to escape that shithole and the ones that can are not the ones getting sick on the designated shitting streets.
I and say this without any prejudism.

start getting an education so that your kosher overlords don't need bring in people from my shithole. you minimum wage cuck.

>mfw their favorite food is rice

Seems like that's when they'd be MOST likely to get raped

now u stay away from my bitches user
I fuckin mean it or I will break your legs and shove them up your ass

tfw no Indian friend to go on desi adventures with

You trying to get us hooked on your fetish white boi?

That's actually interesting question.

Take me with you, guys. They need some genetic diversity.

You people are literally retarded. You've accomplished nothing, your all coders and resteraunt owners at best. I wouldnt mind any of that if you guys werent the ugliest race on earth.

>coders
more like "coders"

>ugliest
what are you? a shallow fucking trap?
>resteraunt
education user. embrace it. cherish it.
>accomplished nothing
haha one of our numerous accomplishments was coming up with the concept of zero which ironically perfectly describe your worth. fucking shopping cart jokey.

I remember seeing a news/video report a few months back about indian woman getting raped while taking a shit in the fields.

Think there's a video of it on youtube somewhere if your search hard enough. It was also talking about a campaign to get people to use toilets instead of just shitting out in the open.

Just tell your people to stay in india. I wanna see a community of white people I dont want my daughters going to school with short brown ugly pajeets who smell and look like poo.

Designated rape street

What's the best place in India to visit? I want to be an unapologetic tourist but also not see public shitting

my Dom dropped a big shit on me today.
feels good man

>Nah they shit when it gets dark.

much more better rapey that way!!

>my daughters
good luck with that.
my people will go and prosper wherever they wish.
now you just fuck off back to your doomsday shelter and polish your collection of tins of lard

>prosper
By pooping in public? Good luck with that.

Im willing to send white semen for invitro fertilization to bleach your country for the next 100 years as long as all of the men in your country have vasectomies. Then will see the results and hopefully you'll look like eastern europeans and will accept you into our country. I just dont like your skintone dude its fuckin horrendous along with your food and culture it makes me sick inside. Id advocate a bleaching program for the entire world if werent for sjws.

Depends on what you like. If it's beaches, you're probably going to be looking for Goa. If it's hills, I'd suggest the North East. If it's jungles, come to Dooars.

You won't see people shitting outside the cities(And even in cities, you'll only see them if you go to the poor parts of the town). I have lived my whole life in a big city and haven't seen people shitting outside yet, occasionally human shit but that's about it.

Keep on dreaming, Pajeet. You will see a major influx of your fellow poos over the next 50 years, because they all have to go back.

Is this logic accurate:
>asians have the tightest pussies
>indians are south asian
>tight pussy correlates with small penis in males
>indian males have the smallest penises on Earth
>indians though have well developed secondary sex characteristics, like beards

All this deduces to Indian women having strong secondary sex characteristics (big tits, nice ass) while having the tightest pussies.

Any "in the field" verification of this?

>By pooping in public?
by any means necessary. need I say more.

mate we are already over a billion. we've got the one of youngest population in the world and our communities are sizable in most of the western countries and pretty influential too. you guys on the other hand have lots of 'space' and your population is old, dying, changing sex, discovering new genders etc. etc. why don't you guys just do the right thing and quicky die off eh? would that be so bad? :^}

I like how based and proud the pajeets are ITT. Like germans and swedes used to be.

Pajeets are alright. They kicked out the blacks where I live and now the neighborhood is safe to move around in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toilet:_Ek_Prem_Katha

Quick reminder that Indians need to have a movie to tell them where to poo

I'd take her

Yes

Talking about movies, transgender Bond when?

BLACKED.com will expand operations to India soon

>I have lived my whole life in a big city and haven't seen people shitting outside yet, occasionally human shit but that's about it.
> haven't seen people shitting outside yet
>yet
>occasionally human shit

W E W

E

W

On a serious not have you ever participated in holi? It looks kinda fun
>inb4 you're faggot

S-shut up you viking fuck

Anyone?

Indian women are super hot, I wish they weren't so awkward, or rather me awkward when trying to talk to them.

I'd welcome some pointers from some indiabros

As a white 7/10 6' male how easily could I get a women that looks like that in India?
Any Pajeets wanna enlighten me?

Everyone shits in the streets in India. It's a nation of savages.

Step 1. Be Black

poor Indians are always just horrifying to look at. women included.

don't be rude about her shitting regimen and hold a white collar job and you are golden.

They only doo in self defense.

That's why they go in groups with canes for self defence.

Would you guys care if I shat on the designated street? I have no Indian ancestry so I would stick out. Would I be able to strike up a conversation and make a friend?

I get all that... But what do I say? None of them understand slang, so that rules out about 90% of any decent pick up lines...

Theres this one I work with that's fine as hell... Super short, model slender, nice fucking ass, pretty face... how the fuck do I tell if theyre married?

Give me a place to start here, chief...

Your best bet would be Punjab. It's a state of qt3.14s who are suckers for guys from US, UK and LeafLand

I read a story a while ago that women who relieve themselves in public are some percentage more like to be victims of sexual assault

Are you familiar with the wooing ways of the average Pajeet?
You don't need to be clever

But mommy told me girls don't poo...

I want to fondle her samosas.

When they drink from a bottle, they don't touch it with lips.

>pick up lines
this is western concept. they might give a smirk and think you are a marginally funny retard.

>how the fuck do I tell if theyre married?
traditional ones might fashion a red coke line right at the centre of her fore/head. DO NOT SNORT IT. more westernized ones would probably were a ring. that's about it.

just be cool. learn some bolly moves and take her to parks. indian girls loves dancing around trees and bushes.

Where do you think Indian curry comes from?

Lol no

>Reuters
Smh

Why tho?

Also make sure the job pays over 100000 INR

For your own safety stay away from DSS. Your immune system isn't built to withstand the super bacteria of indian poo.

>red coke line
>DO NOT SNORT IT

So it's not space coke?

>bolly moves

like the dance where you're petting a dog and screwing in a light bulb at the same time kind of jig?

So do I need to start wearing an extra shirt button unbuttoned? I'm a 6' 4" chad and I've got a hairy chest. Do they dig that?

Are you challenging the niggers for the fatties pajeet?

>22 million girls don't have separate toilet facilities in school
Wow. Who knew India could be so supportive of trans rights?

Your religion is some of the greatest in the world, unfortunately it has enabled the worst of you to tolerate life as a smiley street-shitter all living out of the same ancient infested river, who have to arrange marriage in order to force your ugly asses to want to procreate. Indian people are some of the greatest people in the world when they are kind and friendly, however your insults ring pathetically hollow, with the comical impotence of a monkey throwing his own feces who doesn't realize what a joke he's being.