She's actually right

I like Trump but he's going too far on immigration.

Focus on Obamacare then we care worry about possibly changing it.

>too far

That is wrong and you are an idiot hmkay.

No you don't
No he hasn't

Now, leave.

how is expecting people to speak English and be able to take care of themselves going to far, why should the government take on an expense of administration coasts by providing Multilanguage shit and possibly having people come here and start drawing on welfare. How is that going to far?

when all the "poc" have been removed from the usa i might agree that he has gone to far

actually nvm, that would just be a good start

until trump deports all niggers back to africa he isnt /ourguy/

Why do Drumpf supporters vote against their own economic interests?

1'000 year Reich when?

how is removing brown people against my interests ?

Way more people care about immigration that obamacare. Trump won the republican primaries because of his position on immigration, not Obamacare.

well he waved the fee for not signing up for it for this year. last year I didnt buy the shit and it doubled my taxes. I mean they didnt even hint that the penalties would be that severe. a 100% increase in taxes for not getting obmocare.

I just voted for him to force leftists to realize that not everyone agrees with them, and because Inwanted to see global neoliberalism fail, but his immigration and foreign policy is making me happier and happier every day.

I was never a MAGA but damnit he's making the fan club more appealing every day.

why do niggerloving white boys vote against their own safety? oh yeah, they never lived a day in the real world so they think life is a video game with health bars and power ups.

Suck a nigger's AIDS-filled dick, you commie shill kike.

that's a good start, but they'll still be there waiting for the next democrat POTUS. just remove them from the planet

Nah.

>why should the government take on an expense of administration coasts by providing Multilanguage shit and possibly having people come here and start drawing on welfare
because women have the power to vote

Fuck immigrants.

Until we address the problems of already existing citizens I say we close the fucking book.

Hell, all I needed was a republican in office to block the left from taking Scalia's seat. Everything Trump's done besides Gorsuch has been gravy and it's been a fuckton of gravy.

Best Pres 10/10 GOAT

>chilling
why? you can always do it lega- oh, sorry for being so ableist

no. he needs to halt all immigration and send everyone that isn't white back.

based kike killer miller

I wonder, when poo skins see white liberals cry racism about an immigration policy that does not mention race once but places importance on skilled immigration do you think they realize that white liberals are basically saying that poo skins are stupid cunts without using those words?

>he's going too far on immigration.

Top fucking kek. Even using trains and removing 50k-100k ILLEGALS wouldn't be "too far". Hell, they are criminals who came illegally, they should just put out a shot on sight order ffs.

Trump has no idea about health care. Seriously.

It's hard. Way beyond his intellectual capacity and attention span.

I'm OK with him focusing on things that are more at his level. He should really just shut up about health care and let the adults handle it.

It's just their to keep competition for jobs and property high, in the favor of corporations. They also supply a 5th column politically, voting purely for their ethnic group, opposed to any foundations of the country or culture.

you cant have good health care with undocumented faggots shitting up your emergency rooms because tyrone forgot the hot sauce on paco's taco.

undo the melting point

U N M E L T
AMERICA

he should go further deport some of the people too

How to fix the US' immigration system - successfully:

>reject spics
>reject arabs/muslims aka 'refugees'
>reject any kind of sjw
>reject niggers from Africa

>offer visas to Europeans, japanese, korean, australian and south african (whites only) people.

It is so goddamn easy.

I hope it's a shining wall that stands for centuries.

>Implying Economic Interests matter the most.
>Implying the left and its plans are in the country, and people's best interests...

>japanese, korean
this is wrong, but everything else is okay

SOOOO Scary!! Why would anyone want to pass laws that are actually lasting??

So much this.

Women have a more powerful vote, because they will also eventually create children that will more likely than not vote in the same way their mother did. So supporting women that vote for your agenda is more than just buying a single vote, it lets you buy an entire generation.

How about the churkas in Russia who can't speak Russian?

hes not going far enough, kike. i hope he goes further.