Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Franco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilean_national_plebiscite,_1988
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pinochet wasn't fascist

Neither of these men were fascist

Franco was

You wish maple

Fascism always works, it is interrupted by (((their))) external interventions, while communism collapses by himself

they were

What? Fascism is against 100% free market and 100% full out Capitalism
Franco was, Pinochet was not.

Hitler didn't help him or anything like that right

I don't think so at all. He was a conservative reactionary that coopted the Fascist movement in Spain (The Falange) and merged it with other right-wing movements into a clusterfuck.

Spain is like the way it is today specifically because it was not fascist at any point

Yes, he was.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Franco

Don't forget Salazar.

Dude frequently tops votes for greatest Portuguese ever.

I never said Franco was not, I said PINOCHET was not

I wish he lived longer

That article certainly doesn't contradict me. It's clear he allied with Fascist forces but was never a Fascist himself, and he used the outward aspects of the Falange to propagate a right-wing clusterfuck of a movement.

He was an anti-communist conservative reactionary. Definitely not a fascist nor was

Holy shit, ancaps BTFO!!!!!!!

Would've be a fucking paradise if only the Marxists would've taken over, correct leftist stupid asses?
Gagdammit! Line these Marxists up for execution, already. Please. Screw the heli's. Too small scale. Dock open the c-140's. It's high time their whore mothers squeal like pigs. They deserve it. They gave birth to non-humans.

Pinochet was better than the Marxists, but still, he himself was not a fascist

But I also don't want to say we shouldn't admire Franco. I think he was definitely a good man and did great things, it's just he was shortsighted later in his reign and it is because of his decisions that Spain was driven into its current mess. If he embraced Fascism fully, I don't think he would of dreamed of making some of the later decisions he made.

Pinochet was like George Bush except he killed marxists. Not that impressive honestly

>long-lasting socioeconomic damage

>hated by the entire population
In his last years of rule, he was still supported by more than 3,1 mil people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilean_national_plebiscite,_1988

commies BTFO

Pinochet was a fascist, but his government wasn't.

it works well