Kathy Griffin shaves head in support of sister’s cancer battle

>Kathy Griffin shaves head in support of sister’s cancer battle

I honestly forgive her for what she's done, can't be mad at her it's not right.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/):
youtube.com/watch?v=wDF8omOICLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is step 3 in her quest to regain the ring...err...to get paid for doing nothing on tv again.

So brave

Even though she ultimately contributed to this mans murder?

Wait wrong picture.

What's she gonna do now?
Paint her hair back on like her eyebrows?

Someone do a Megyn Kelly style before Trump after Trump for Kathy.

Dude wtf is that

If I came across this abomination in the wilderness, I wouldn't hesitate to put it down. I hope she dies a horrible, long, drawn out death for making fun of cancerpeople

Okay but why is she naked?

You don't have children do you. It's one of the most popular dolls these days. It's unisex and gender non-conforming. It's both a doll and a gun and the doll is disabled, into bdsm and so on.

The real reason she shaved was not because of the cancer, its because Trump broke her. She just needed an excuse.

WTF is that.

Post tits.

Were you as turned on as I was by it?

She looks like Mr clean contracted aids

>I honestly forgive her for what she's done

Hm. That's nice. I still don't forgive her, though.

I've never played through Bloodlines as a Nosferatu.

what the fuck

Sage....

Who?

Did her retarded beheading stunt break her MK Ultra programming?

Jesus, it's uncanny. D:

She looks just like a fucking goblin from the Hobbit movies

What is this?

>using your sister's cancer for virtue signalling
What a despicable cunt.

Oh wow, some wrinkly old dumb liberal bitch did a thing, yet still remains irrelevant.

She had every chance. She's too fucking old to claim it now.

TODAY WE'RE HEADED TO GAS TOWN

I'd rather do that than the ayylmao from OP

i've called the cyber police you're in big trouble now you sick bastard!

Edgy af senpai

Trump broke her so she shaved her head like a Neo Nazi?

Oh shit, Drumpf BTFO!

lul

MEDIOCRE

>>Kathy Griffin shaves head in support of sister’s cancer battle
>I honestly forgive her for what she's done, can't be mad at her it's not right.

We shaved their heads for lice in Auschwitz before we didn't gas them. Suits her.

Why would you have so much feeling, concerning a D-list celebrity, user?

Perfect Match!

10/10

Hollywood is filled with different Groups(Some of which I covered in the KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/):

1) Jews

2) Saudi's

3) China

4) Trans

5) Pedo's

6) Intel Agencies

7) Truman Show(Celeb Breeding & Handling program)

8) Satanists

9) Social Engineers.

Kathy Griffon nuked her entire career when she thought the President of the United States of America was fair game. I do however imagine (((someone))) convinced her it would be good for her image. Wrong. Fuck that bitch.

You know what? I honestly don't care about that whole thing. I don't think she's all that well mentally, and personally, I think she was just being used as a puppet and a fall guy.

The point of that image was to inspire some mentally unstable person to assassinate Trump. She was just being used as a pawn for its delivery.

Lol under rated post

wow, she looks like an actual goblin.
kek

>mediocre

It's called the blood of traitors.
Once you have it, you'll always be one.

Fuck her. I will never forgive her.

>HE BROKE ME

She's literally standing naked and bald in some forest virtue signaling on social media.

wew
>wew
wew
>wew

victimhood by proxy

Whenever white women want to make a political statement its
AND I'M NAKED, REEEEEEEEE

those poor innocent Lice, they didnt deserve to die in auschwitz

JUST
U
S
T

>We shaved their heads for lice in Auschwitz

Well, I guess that's grounds for forgivness. After all, she saved you the extra labor.

>Ogre

[nausea intensifies]

JESUS CHRIST

Instead of using their fame and infamy to help they merely sit around trying to "gain attention" to a cause. It's the same as a pedestrian watching a motorist bleed to death while yelling down an empty street screaming "LOOOOOOOOK". The left are such bleeding cunts but keep shaving your heads and doing your marathon for the cure. If anything this makes her an even worse person in my opinion which I wasn't know was possible.

What a meme

Mother fucker, she is a Strigoi!

She's Anderson cooper!!!!

Looks like that unfunny cunt is ready for a death camp! These pics of her are begging to be a meme with her in death camp garb.

She's even uglier than before, imagine that.

>yuo see ivan
>when hodling gun like mine western solider be of no shoot you for fear of beign politically incorrect

She makes me want to smell assholes

That's the Armalite Tranny TQIA-72Gs:
After 30-plus years of revisionist history, this rifle started it all and is still leading the pack. With its low felt recoil and self-redefining action, the Model TQIA-72Gs offers massive down range enemy confusion, with deadly accurate language transformation that never slows down. For more than three decades, the Model TQIA-72Gs has been carefully honed, studied and then redefined again, and again, and again. The result is a feat of engineering so infinitely hideous it is not hard to believe it's man-made.
As the first and only semi-fully-automatic, multigendered .50 caliber rifle available, the Model TQIA-72Gs continues to blaze new territory. Its courage and chrome plated bravery is dimensioned for civilian or military ammunition, whichever you're feeling like at the time. The extractor and ejector are proven to work under any condition (although cannot be reconfigured once you have swapped them out) and close tolerances on every part allow it to function within all 72 genders.
>I'm stopping here. Someone please finish this for me and make it funny :) just reword the description below.
The muzzle brake, dual barrel springs and long mainspring design make this iconic rifle comfortable and exciting to shoot.
The Model TQIA-72Gs fits into a regular sized carrying case. Although it’s transported as a disassembled upper and lower receiver, it can be ready to fire in under a minute. A scope can remain mounted on the upper receiver, maintaining zero. The rifle’s M1913 optics rail has a 27 MOA taper to take full advantage of a scope’s elevation travel. Emergency iron sights provided. Nerves of steel are not.

Everyday we stray further away from god

(((Trends)))

THEN ON TO THE BULLET FARM

No, it still works.

She looks like Richard D James/Aphex Twin.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THIS ATTENTION WHORE? FUCK YOU OP FOR POSTING THIS CANCER CUNT ON Sup Forums

Eh? Expalin? I thought Andy Dick did?

underrated.

Oh FFS.
She's dead to me....
She would need to publicly praise Christ for me to acknowledge her.
I thought maybe she shaved her head in a show of her shame.

I'm male and have been balding for 15 years and my hair line is better than that.

Stole my post.

>sister’s cancer
Ooh, swing and a miss, Lord. Have another go at it.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

>obvious virtue signaling
trump broke her:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDF8omOICLE

I fapped to that fucking nose.

Excellent nostrils and didn't clog the cunt's sinuses.

Underrated boast.

So brave

This is going to become a meme, innit?

i can't stop laughing - MS paint masterpiece!