CNN JIM ACOSTA BTFO STEPHEN MILLER!

CNN JIM ACOSTA BTFO STEPHEN MILLER!
THIS IS IT, END OF DRUMPF!
YOU FUCKING RACIST WITH YOUR RACIST IMMIGRATION POLICIES!
youtube.com/watch?v=n3w3t6DwxPo

All he did was virtue signal, I know you leftists have been condition to believe that virtue signaling=winning arguments but I'd hate to break it to you sweetie, virtue signaling is not an argument.

Try again honey

>citing the jew poem on the statue of liberty
>which was added in like 1948
Miller should have pointed this.

looks like George Clooney hogged up all the androgens in the womb before his younger brother, so he ended up looking like Ben Shapiro

BUT MUH POEM!

MUH POEM! WE HAVE TO LET EVERY IMMIGRANT INTO THE US BECUZ MUH JOO POEM!

He got spanked!

Probably one of Acosta's worst moments on live TV.

donald trump has spent his entire life destroying the lives of white people.

he made sure to have a Jewish person address the immigration thing, because it sure as hell won't be bannon

>the statue of liberty says

Lost me there, the statue of liberty means jack shit to anything. It's a fucking tourist trap.

>Calls out jim how he thinks only Europeans can speak english
>Jim goes into panic mode
Savage

Man Acosta got his ass handed to him by our little Jew man Stephen Miller. I hope Acosta suffers greatly for this moment.

>donald trump has spent his entire life destroying the lives of white people.

I bet you only care about white people when you're trying to shit on Trump. Same type of cuck who goes "mah kikes" when trying to criticize Trump like you're going to magically make everyone turn against him.

Just give up already bro, you're not good at this.

Jim Acosta couldn't BTFO the turds he leaves in the toilet

/thread

many "native" americans are woefully reliant on foreigners for everything from to landscaping to science education to elder care.

simply race-baiting won't improve america's condition.

CNN still headlined that the new policy favors white people, right after Miller said it does not.

Faggot Acosta loves being on camera, nigger I don't care what the statue says on it.

MUH STATUE OF LIBERTY POEM
MUH HUDDLED MASSES

he succeeded in business not because he helped white people, but marketed himself to foreign investors as the epitome of white success.

it was fun,edgy, and it worked. more power to him.

but treating trump as some sort of white savior is misplaced. he would watch america burn as long as his towers stand tall among the rubble.

They don't even realize how racist they are. CNN and lefties might just be more racist than Sup Forums.

i haven't seen such a brutal btfo of someone in a long time. miller that damned jew basically slaughtered him

Lel, we have "engineered" the ethnicity of immigration for literally the entirety of US history until the late 60's. What a fucking retard Jim is. Fuck you Jim.

He did

And everyone else in government just wants to watch America burn and turn brown.

Why is he so utterly ignorant of the fact that most civilized countries learn a second language(mainly english).

Damn, I know leftists laugh at Stephen Miller, but Acosta's strawman of making up the UK and Australia only immigration is really fucking dumb. A ton of scientists, engineers, and doctors know English and come from other countries but they do it legally and contribute and have more secular children.

Yeah and I don't fucking get it.

I had some leftist tell me if illegals leave I'll have to mow my own yard. I already fucking mow my own yard. I don't have the money to hire people to do that. It's crazy how fucking lazy Americans are, acting like mowing yards is so fucking hard. I enjoy mowing my yard, it's good exercise and it's an excuse to be outside in the sun.

Acosta should be the first one hung from that tree in front of the white house. Little faggot loves performing in front of the camera for his liberal cock sucking friends.

it's still engineered today just in the non-white side. Do you have any idea how hard it is to immigrate to the US as a white person? It's almost impossible, seriously. I am not from the US and you have no idea how difficult it is unless you come here illegally or you win a lottery system (which is only given to non-white countries)

wtf
we need to get rid of white evangelicals, this is america for science sake!

I don't get it. I think its racist to assume all engineers are white. I am a high tech worker and am sweating this new policy because Prajeet is going to break the doors down. Oh well. I support it for America but a little nervous personally. I think I will sit this one out.

God forbid white people create a country then actually live in it.

BUUUTTT
MUH HUDDLED MASSES

wtf i love huddled masses now

I fully support immigration of doctors and engineers from Venezuala, Syria, etc. I think Miller's response should say the plaque doesn't say anything about "illiterate and uneducated"

Pajeet the engineer was already coming in, this is to stop his retarded brother Majeet the toilet cleaner from making it in.

>DRUMPF!
OP I love your baby talk. More baby talk. More desperation. Please.

The White House staff has far more patience then I ever would

the 3rd time the fucker tried to cut me off so he could monologue I'd have security throw him out and suspend his badge for 3 weeks.

But Jim blown the fuck out and it was very nice. fuck jim

The plaque pretty much says exactly that. Fuck the plaque. It's not our constitution andit doesn't mean a god damn thing to me.

really funny how the tolerant liberal (women) on the youtube comments are calling the obviously jewish miller a nazi.

They cannot even think for themselves and mindlessly repeat the same canned talking points.

Holy shit, Stephen Miller's Jewish background really comes out when he's arguing. The way he turns everything around and against Acosta is pretty incredible. Reminds me of what Hitler said about how arguing with a Jew is like trying to grasp a formless jelly. Nice to see this sort of argumentation against leftists for once.

>gay marriage
>"MUH TRADITION... FUCK OFF BIGOT! TIMES HAVE CHANGED!"

>gun control
>"THE CONSTITUTION WAS WRITTEN SO LONG AGO! THE WORLD IS TOO DIFFERENT AND THE GUNS ARE TOO ADVANCED! IT DOESN'T APPLY ANYMORE!"

>immigration
>"guys, it's tradition that america accepts all peoples no matter what... look at the statue of liberty. come on."
really makes you ponder

theyre masters of verbal iq, just look at how wolfgang pauli so thoroughly discounted de broglies' pilot wave theory that he completely gave up on it, only for it to be shown as a valid interpretation a generation later.