Shitlord Stephen Miller Spars With Globalist Megacuck Jim Acosta Over Immigration

>White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller found himself clashing with CNN correspondent Jim Acosta at Wednesday's White House press briefing.

>"What the president is proposing here does not sound like it's in keeping with American tradition when it comes to immigration. The Statue of Liberty says, ‘Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses,'" Acosta said, quoting from the poem The New Colossus, which was inscribed on the statue after its erection.

>"It doesn't say anything about speaking English or be a computer programmer," Acosta continued. "Aren't you trying to change what it means to be an immigrant coming into this country if you are telling them you have to speak English? Can't people learn to speak English when they get here?"

>Miller pointed out that English is already a requirement of naturalization.

>"The notion that speaking English wouldn't be a part of an immigration system would actually be very ahistorical," he said.

>Miller further rejected Acosta's reference to the Statue of Liberty, noting that the poem Acosta had cited was added later.

>Acosta and Miller then began to speak loudly over each other, with Acosta accusing Miller of "national park revisionism."

>"The Statue of Liberty has always been a beacon of hope to the world for people to send people to this country, and they're not always going to speak English, Stephen, they're not always going to be highly skilled," Acosta said.

>But Miller pointed out that historical immigration levels, from the early to late 20th century, were in conflict with Acosta's criticism.

>"If you look at the history of immigration, it's actually ebbed and flowed," he said.

>"Do you really at CNN not know the difference between green card policy and illegal immigration?" he asked.

>Acosta is known for his sometimes adversarial relationship with the White House, including new White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NQtGV
youtube.com/watch?v=c1f7eZ8cHpM
youtu.be/Qn7rCt531RY
youtu.be/pgypWo0DCps
archive.org/details/TheCultureOfCritiqueAnEvolutionaryAnalysisOf
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/emma-lazarus-poem-the-new-colossus-give-me-your-poor-your-tired-teeming-refuse-shore-history-new-a7598766.html
archive.is/V9ELw
youtube.com/watch?v=LLRM50WyYkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link: archive.is/NQtGV

It's a bloodbath, boys. Jim Acosta is made to look like a fucking child.

>Acosta brought a Jewish poem to read
What did CNN mean by this?

Jim Acosta has to be the most BTFO reporter in history

>What the president is proposing here does not sound like it's in keeping with American tradition when it comes to immigration. The Statue of Liberty says,
a shekel for a good goy

Is there a better way to share pic related with normies?

Poems are now laws.

If there is any such thing as a Jewish Honorary Aryan, Miller is it.

Why is Stephen miller abandoning his people to try saving western civilization? He is literally the sole reason trump won and he magically turns my emotions into logical convincing arguments. What's his endgame?

I think he realized what shitbags his people are. He was a rebellious teen. Seeing as his parents were typical leftist Jews, he rebelled against them and their ideology.

He's a self-hating Jew.

You're right, Miller is, along with Bannon, our last hope.

I have no idea why Miller is so different from other Jews. Maybe he really cares about western civilization. Or maybe he simply thinks it is in his interests - after all the policy of importing third worlders does rick civil war and unrest and (((they))) might not all do well out of it.

My opinion? In any given group you get some who manage to think for themselevs and see the truth and I think Miller is just that. He's our guy.

Why can't America determine its own immigration policies?

I don't understand.

Acosta was anal prolapse personified during that exchange. Dude got out jewed by that superior verbal IQ.

its the difference between cabalists and zionists

they're on different opposing sides

das racis

>BUT A POEM SHOULD DICTATE IMMIGRATION POLICY REEEEEE

you can never pin down Jews, sometimes they decide to fuck with other Jews just because they can, when they're on your side they're the best weapon ever

Immigration is probably the only issue where "tradition" matters to Democrats.

the poem was actually written by a xenophobic racist haha, jim is a buffoon for even bringing it up. the poem doesn't mean what he thinks it does

Sometimes a jew gets jewed so bad by other jews he starts to hate them. Trumps mentor Cohn was the same.

That's a really stupid question even by [your standards]

Is Miller /our Jew/?

Miller using the same feigned outrage against Acosta they way the MSM does over any perceived slighting was goddamned delicious to watch.

blaming immigrants for "natives" problems is so pathetically cliche.

Stephen Miller fighting the good mans cause.

As long as we shut their lying dirty mouths, he can be last in line.

This is brilliant by Trump and very dangerous for the democrats. because it drives a wedge between niggers and muslim immigrants. Trump will say. He can tell the Niggers the democrats and their immigration plan are to blame for their failure.

I fucking love Jew Goebbels

This.

He's pivoted toward African Americans and made that part of the issue.

Now African Americans will be more wary of their Democrat masters.

As soon as they mentioned the statue of liberty I knew miller was going to mention the kike and his poem. He has to have browsed Sup Forums before.

This is it. You can see where he spotted his opening and consciously went after it. He's not a natural like Trump is at rhetorically turning the tables, but no one is. That was amazing.

Stephen miller is the best jew and the only one who i trust. He is a true ally to the white race

>88
he is here

MILLER TIME!

He was the one who started this entire magical civilization saving zeitgeist here

Did he really say that? That line is lifted directly from Goebbels. That is awesome.

>Jew that seems to hate jews is still good at being a jew

How did they not know by now how this would play out? This is just too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=c1f7eZ8cHpM

>Acosta asks question
>Miller begins answering it
>Acosta interrupts through the entire time he's trying to answer

Just shut the fuck up and let him answer. I hate this tactic.

>Jews are one person
But he's probably shilling hard for Israel. He did decimate the journos though.

I didn't know the Statue of Liberty was a law.

Who knew...

It's not that Jews are one person. It's that they are extremely ethnocentric as a rule and this guy is contributing to dismantling their power by getting trump elected. It almost seems like he would advocate a literal holocaust of the international rootless globalist clique.

The jew's biggest enemies are other jews. If you read the Protocols of Zion, it says right there that killing jews for the greater cause is acceptable.

It's weird how even demanding that people coming into your country should speak your language is still seen as xenophobia.

immigrant, i'm law of the land

You think the jews care about laws? Once you recognize how a Jew operates you can spot them everywhere. It is always the same bullshit. Things are heating up and fast

Kek, I wish. His movements are definitely copied from Goebbels though. I'm sure he's watched plenty of his speeches.
youtu.be/Qn7rCt531RY
youtu.be/pgypWo0DCps

Can you guys ever make a point without referencing jews?

Seriously, jews don't matter. It does not matter who created an idea, it matters who adheres to it and why it's wrong. Pointing out that a jew came up with it is irrelevant to anyone outside of this board. You'll just come across as a racist idiot(in part becaue you are).

The focus is why an idea like "Give me your tired, your hungry, your huddled masses" is wrong, not that A DIRTY FILTHY JEW came up with it.

>The American tradition
>eroding all traditions is a tradition
>muh century old tranny statue made by some faggy old frog

acosta did blubber like an idealist little child, and provided little rational argument to oppose the new measures. he was baiting, but he failed. furthermore, the measure is at least a meritocratic reform, after all..

The give me your tired poem on the statue is written in English. Only people who can read English will understand it.
>no homo

>national park revisionism

>Can you guys ever make a point without referencing jews?

>Seriously, jews don't matter

Jew detected

RESPECT THE JEW PLAQUE, OR ELSE!!

It's because 90% of the time, all modern problems can be traced back to them. We have this new narrative that the poem on the statue is somehow the basis for American immigration law. That poem was written by a leftist Jew. Past Jewish actions have effects on the modern world.

I don't get why people uphold the plaque at the statue so much.

It asks for "wretched refuse" to be accepted and taken care of by the US.

I don't want wretched refuse here and I don't want more poor people here.

That maybe, I dunno, "JEWS" are not one big singular block of evil?

For fuck sakes
>Sup Forums isnt one person
Right?

Neither are Jews, or any arbitrary group for that matter.

archive.org/details/TheCultureOfCritiqueAnEvolutionaryAnalysisOf
Educate yourself.

You realize Miller is a Jew, right? I'm not saying he shouldn't be trusted but it hard to make Jew jokes here when it's a Jew arguing on our behalf. Miller is 1 in 10 million as far as Jews go, I know, but still.

Miller has become my campboo.

>Can you guys ever make a point without referencing jews?

It's the Shariablue tactic.

Again, it doesn't fucking matter if a jew came up with it or not. There are plenty of right wing jewish people or jewish people that just don't agree with that senitment. It's irrelevant.

The focus of the problem is why the idea is wrong. Where the idea came from is not relevant, and the race or identity of the person who presented the idea is not relevant either.

The point is that the statue slogan is not a guideline to American immigration, but was a poetic addition. Your focus on jew hatred is off topic and alienating to anyone that isn't already a far right Sup Forums poster.

Jim was Savaged.

based miller

I know some people are shitting on you, but you are correct in your motive.

You can't really convince others to question things deeper if you blame the Jews; they see that as a filter to throw something away instantly. And, yes, the plaque itself is not immigration policy -- don't know why imbeciles think it is.

You can bring up Jews later if you want.

miller is only 30 years old too
based jew

Hello rabbi. Identity politics matter. If you still don't understand the importance of building a counter-fanaticism against anti whites and prefer to screech about muh' right wing SJW's & muh individualism, lurk for six gorillion more years

The fact that it was written by a jew is important because the poem has been used to change the idea of what type of country america is. It was founded as a country for free white men and (((they))) have helped change public perception to make it a multicultural one so (((they))) felt safer.

my god people are able to talk about the multiple sides of an issue without getting confused.

>B-B-BUT MUH NEW COLOSSUS
>B-B-BUT MUH STATUE OF LIBERTY PLAQUE

The Status of Liberty was originally a gift by the French to America to symbolize their friendship. It had NOTHING to do with immigration, other than just so happening to be clearly visible to many people when they reached Ellis Island.
The plaque was added decades later by (((Emma Lazarus))), a Sephardic kike who was trying to push for more immigration from Eastern Europe, because that was where many yids were at the time. When we opened our borders up to Eastern Europe, many kikes flooded in, and that's why there are so many in Jew York City today. It got so bad that we had to update our immigration policy in either 1920 or 1922 to cut off Eastern European immigration because too many yids were slipping through.

Meanwhile, one of our first laws was the naturalization act of 1790, which limited citizenship to free whites of good character.
In the 1800s, we had the Coolie Exclusion Act to keep out chinks who were flooding into the west coast.
During all this time, we had strict immigration laws that pretty much cut off all immigration from non-european countries.
This wasn't overturned until the 1965 Immigration Act, propagated by (((Emmanuel Celler)))

And then the kikes try to change history and pretend America was always this place for dumb violent shitskins to come in and receive free gibs. And yeah, I know Stephen Miller is a chosenite himself, but he's probably the only good one.

LOL, yeah, it's not exactly a flattering presentation of immigrants, but they never mention that

Acosta is a fucking idiot who should lose his press pass

Nobody is disputing that. The fact is that once you start talking about the Jews, you lose all legitimacy in the eyes of normies. If you want popular support, you need to redpill people slowly and subtly. Keep the 1488 talking points for convinced rightwingers, not for the general public.

Lots of FAKE NEWS here by you low information fucktards. The author of the poem was (((Emma Lazarus))) who was called a 'Jewess' in her day, who dedicated her life to feminism, ZIONISM, and anti-semitism
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/emma-lazarus-poem-the-new-colossus-give-me-your-poor-your-tired-teeming-refuse-shore-history-new-a7598766.html

EVERY SINGLE TIME

Protip: in all nonwhite countries, all politics is identity politics. If white people allow nonwhites to live in our countries, we have to either be racist or die.

Please archive those archive.is/V9ELw

lel, you could see how smug Sanders was coming back up to speak after Miller got done humiliating Acosta. Priceless.

Thank God for President Trump.

He's finally doing something to help oppressed minorities.

LITERALLY GERBILS !

>if we just cuck hard enough the normies will accept us!
Even niggers understand that chasing "agreeable" positions does nothing but harm.

This. People can only vote economics or other issues when you live in a homogeneous civilization. As soon as it is multicultural you have to vote with your race or die because the other races will vote against you for their interests,

Yes, we must be racist. But that doesn't mean that we should give that impression when talking to outsiders. Learn how to subvert, use the Jews' tactics against them.

Here's the full Jim Acosta castration
youtube.com/watch?v=LLRM50WyYkQ

becayse he knows the clasical west will defend Isreal to the hilt. If we all go full sweden they are fucked

Sure, MAGA appeals to everyone. But it needs to be more than civil nationalism, you have to stress the importance of a above all the people who were born in the country, that is an agreeable position.

>American tradition
>since 1965
c'mon acosta. Time to go back.

Well looky here. Mr. (((Goldstein))) from the (((Anne Frank Center))) has declared Miller to be a Statue of Arrogance. I smell a new spicy meme. Somebody make a Statue of Liberty with Miller pasted on.

The greatest weapon against the Jew is another Jew.

because he is a fucking child desperate for his chance in the limelight """resisting"""

Don't you know that a plaque put on a statue after the fact supersedes our actual laws?

becuz das raisins!

I think other races will always choose their own race over a countries majority even if that majority provides money shelter and security. Why not when its what you identify with? White people, similarly, have to think have whats being left for their children.

>look like
Hiyoooooo

Fucking RECKT

R
E
C
K
T

I believe there is something like a personal Overton window. If new information diverges too much from something an individual strongly believes in, they will automatically reject it, however correct it may be. For this purpose, redpilling must be slow, and the individual must be continually confronted by slightly more extreme believes. Nobody became an 1488 rightwinger overnight.

>Implying the average Sup Forumstard knows what a logical fallacy is

"Conservatives" in America have generations of experience pretending not to be racist while advocating racial policies. It does not work. Any disparate racial impact (if it hurts shitskins) of a policy is ipso facto racist, thus anyone who supports such a policy is racist. We have to fight the left on our own terms; allowing them to set the moral frame (ex: racism is bad) implicitly cedes moral authority to our enemies.

Poetry is now legally binding, shitlord.