I have to write a 1500 word essay about "What is war?"

I have to write a 1500 word essay about "What is war?"
any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01-2pNCZiNk
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html
academic.evergreen.edu/g/grossmaz/interventions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

start with pic related. it was a good start for MGS4, and it could be for your essay

Baby don't shell me

pic related

War is very very very very very very very very very very........

War, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
War, huh, yeah
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, why'all
War, huh, good god
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing, listen to me
Oh, war, I despise
'Cause it means destruction of innocent lives
War means tears to thousands of mothers eyes
When their sons go to fight
And lose their lives
I said, war, huh good god, why'all
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing say it again
War, whoa, lord
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing, listen to me
it ain't nothing but a heart-breaker
(War) friend only to the undertaker
Oh, war it's an enemy to all mankind
The point of war blows my mind
War has caused unrest
Within the younger generation
Induction then destruction
Who wants to die, ah, war-huh, good god why'all
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Say it, say it, say it
War, huh
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing listen to me
it ain't nothing but a heart breaker
(War) it's got one friend that's the undertaker
Oh, war, has shattered many a young mans dreams
Made him disabled, bitter and mean
Life is much to short and precious
To spend fighting wars these days
War can't give life
It can only take it away
Oh, war, huh good god why'all
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing say it again
whoa, lord
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing listen to me
it ain't nothing but a heart breaker
(War) friend only to the undertaker
Peace, love and understanding
Tell me, is there no place for them today
They say we must fight to keep our freedom
But lord knows there's got to be a better way
Oh, war, huh good god why'all
What is it good for you tell me
Say it, say it, say it, say it
huh good god why'all
What is it good for
Stand up and shout it nothing

>I have to write an essay
It's still summer you little shit
also
>1500 words
LARP: the thread

I will Check digits, but I am not writing your paper for you, you lazy fagnig.

read "on war" by clausewitz

Make it in 3 words

War is Jewish

BOOTS BOOTS BOOTS BOOTS MOVIN UP AND DOWN AGAIN

Make the essay nothing but 3-5 word sentences following one complex clause that is your thesis statement. One long paragraph. It's just a list of things that people don't traditionally associate with war, especially with regards to the war being fought for our hearts and minds by the powers that be every day. Try to use some words that people associate with war though, like battle or explosion or death or whatever, but like still describing things that are less thought of with regard to war.

the only reasonable answer besides mine

A 1500 word long redpill

quote von clauzewitz 167 times. easy peasy

Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me.

Edwin Starr - War
youtube.com/watch?v=01-2pNCZiNk

>any suggestions?

do your own homework!
and pic related

did he really say that? lmao
eitherway basically that, just stretch it out a bit

This^
War on drugs _ how's that going
War on poverty _
War on obesity _
War on Debt. _.
A few off top of my head.... There been a lot of "wars" like that...... Few have achieved anything.
However just like military wars.... The sponsors and enablers get a lot go money....
Like War on poverty.. Lots of govt admin and social "workers"... Not much change in living standards of people deemed "poor"

War is a heckin good time

sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html

this was recommended to me once, didnt came to read it yet.

Just fill it with tons of Douglas MacArthur quotes. quotes take up lots of words in essays without looking like you were being lazy, and you can restate half of the quote itself in explaining its relevance. essay writing 101

An investment, after all you sacrifice the lives of million of people in exchange of technological, economical and social progress

Just write "BLACK LIVES MATTER!" Then copy and paste it until you hit the word limit.

If your teacher wasn't specific about it being actual military war - then write it about the music group War and you can title it - "Why everyone should love war"

great funk band

War on Terror - a contraterrorist view of ending terror with terrorising terrorists. Excerpts from the future book My Fight.

What are summer credit hours for $500?
Also possible to be proxyfagging.

War is a way for the men to turn into warriors, a glorious path on wich the simple man gets to show valour, courage, strength, comradery and unity.

It's the only way a man turns a real man, eigther by holding sword or rifle, and charging blindly to face his fate, his enemy, and defend his people.

This way differenciates true men and weak men. Because where the true men holds his weapon to defend his beloved and comrades, the weak men only thinks in his own safety and would hide before saving the ones he loves.

War is a part of humanity and only a fool would negate that. Avoiding war creates this weak men an habitat where they can succed over true men and enslave them in a weak system based in speculation rather than in action. Because it's the weak men who speculate to save themselfs, they think and plot, backstabbing friends and comrades to achieve wealth and power. But its the true men who act, the men who fight, who become true warriors, true soldiers, thats why soldiers win wars rather than weak men.

We can see this example of weak men's government in democracy, where the weak men knows how to win the trust of true men by lying and plotting, promising change and progress while modifiying minor laws or allowing degeneracy in order to keep true men bussy fighting over themseves. But true men's governments are ruled by one true lider, who fights degeneracy and corruption, who isn't manipulated and knows his people, a lider who holds his sword in time of war and pickaxe in time of peace, a lider who can fight both with sword and words, ruling over the people not because of fear, but because of respect, punishing weak men with blood and rewarding true men with glory and honor.

War is asking Sup Forums to do your work for you.

baby don't hurt me, no more

repeated 1000 times

with some doop dop dop dooo

This.

>have a 3 page essay due tomorrow
>haven't even torrented word yet

war is hell, I think the last thing any of us want...is a fight.

War is the driving force behind mankind. Without war we would still all be living in shit huts drinking piss. All human endeavors pale in comparison to warfare

Baby don't hurt me no more

Just write

>#blacklivesmatter

500 times. Easiest A+ you'll ever get.

War is a way to force the creation of stron g men from the weak, to great a better society. In essence war is the human equivalent of balancing out our society much in the same way how the fox will hunt and kill the rabbit before it eats the whole garden. Without the troubles of war (fox) the rabbit (weak minded, weak bodied people) will destroy everything.

Here have some reading material.
academic.evergreen.edu/g/grossmaz/interventions.html

War. War never changes.