The first serious federal weed legalization bill ever just hit Congress

salon.com/2017/08/02/the-marijuana-justice-act-corey-booker/

>On Wednesday, a bill in Congress will be introduced to legalize marijuana on the national level — ending the decades long prohibition. The Marijuana Justice Act proposed by Sen. Cory Booker D-N.J. aims to, “retroactively expunge people who have been convicted of use and possession of marijuana,” “[create] incentive[s] for states to change their laws, which will stop them from enforcing the law in an unjust manner,” and “[give] communities devastated by marijuana laws will be able to apply for reinvestment funds, to help pay for community centers, public libraries, youth centers, and other infrastructure and social needs.”

Do you support legalization Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mDYZB
thesacredplant.com/docuseries/episode1/
youtube.com/watch?v=P1YzMCrxh-M
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3997295/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d3rolyiTPr0
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/13/jeff-sessions-personally-asked-congress-to-let-him-prosecute-medical-marijuana-providers/
jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.short
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322306010663
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/mDYZB

I'd rather all Amphetamines get legalized than weed but I know it'll never happen.

I support it.

Because you're a degenerate addict. Phetafags are the most greasy scumbags on the planet.

In small amounts I would be for it. For instance coca leaves like in peru are great. I've never used it but I hear great things

Contact your senators

While I'm all for legalization, this is just the next wannabe King Nigger looking for pot votes.

>salon

trashman.jpeg :^)

>everyone who uses amphetamine is a dirty tweaker because I said so
Okay then.

DUDE

meth is for fags, literally

Hi guys, sad story here, but it needs to be told as a warning for others :(

My brother was a nice kid, decent friends, decent looks, etc. He never got into any trouble. But one day, he decided to go to one of those house parties he dreamed about. So he did. There was marijuana at the party. He was pressured into doing it by his "friends". Eventually he gives in and does 1 puff. But his friends didn't think that was enough. They made him smoke the entire marijuana cigarette. By the time they were done with him, he smoked the entire pack.
At this point, he began foaming at the mouth and spasming uncontrolably. His "friends" let him lay there for 10minutes before calling 9-11. When the paramedics arrived, it was too late.
During the Autopsy, they discovered he had 3 times the lethal dosage of THC in his body.
So, if some of your "friends" try to convince you to smoke a marijuana cigarette, just say no - or better yet, take a deep breath, and end your friendship. Trust me, in a few years time, you'll be glad you saved your life, because it has been proven scientifically that Marijuana is a "gateway drug" to other even more dangerous substances. A DEA agent I know even told me that 66,667% of all confiscated marijuana shipments in 2007 were secretely laced with heroin in order to turn reefers into quick addicts.
So don't make the biggest mistake of your life like my brother did.
I'm always close to tears everytime little Shaniqua asks me with her innocent look "When is Tyrone coming back?"
But I'm sure most of you marijuana-addicts and dealers will deny the fact that my brother died of this poison.

I do say so. Why should amphetamines be legal?
>so I can use amphetamines legally :^)

Agree fuck meth faggots.
Stoners might be homos and losers, but at least they don't vandalize shit because their brain is melting in the july sun.

yeah im sure this will pass. this will be it. weed will just be legalized across the country. this is it guys

idaf im getting stoned as fuq regardless xdd

Because they are low energy faggots.
Everyone who uses them needs to be executed so we can cleanse that filth from the earth and destroy the data on how to make it.

I don't think it would affect my life at all either way

Yes, so people can have the ability to use amphetamines legally. It's a better drug than your precious DUDE WEED could ever be. The only reason people are scared of it is because of degenerate tweakers who can't into moderation.
I'd even go as far as to say meth is safer than weed when used responsibly.
I couldn't give less of a shit about weed. It can stay illegal for all I care. But amphetamines and meth should absolutely be legal.

Nothing about removing it as a schedule 1 drug. How can you legalize one of those?

>I'd even go as far as to say meth is safer than weed when used responsibly.
This is the meth telling you this.

nice copypasta :D

Similar thing happened to my wife's son. By the time the paramedics got to him he was cold, and there was a literal syringe hanging out his arm with half a pot still in it

On one hand, sure, weed enforcement is a waste of time and money. Can tax the shit out of it when it's legal and only degenerates will suffer. On the other hand, I don't want Cory Booker to have any good bills to his name come election time. It is a complicated feeling.

It doesn't sound like a straight up legalization bill. It sounds like a random collection of items to let a bunch of niggers out of jail and provide them with tons of gibs masquerading as a legalization bill.

>the entire pack

Doesn't sound like legalization at all.

Not to mention Booker is in the pockets of pharm companies. He was one of a dozen or so Dems who voted against a bill to decrease medicine prices.

WEED

Always on time.

LEGALIZE MEDICAL COCAINE

Chart is outdated, especially when states have legalized weed and new companies aren't popping up to compete with those products.

>“retroactively expunge people who have been convicted of use and possession of marijuana,” “[create] incentive[s] for states to change their laws, which will stop them from enforcing the law in an unjust manner,” and “[give] communities devastated by marijuana laws will be able to apply for reinvestment funds, to help pay for community centers, public libraries, youth centers, and other infrastructure and social needs.”
Aka moar money's fo dem programs

it already is.

>But amphetamines and meth should absolutely be legal.
kys

No. Potheads need to go.

It's been funny watching Oklahoma has around a 900 million budget deficit while Colorado has brought in around 500 million from taxing this shit. If only OK could get off their high horse and plug their massive budget hole.

the one thing dems get right is legalization

It is

This

i support legalization of marijuana 100%.

with that said, this bill won't pass since it wants to jack up government spending in shitty areas. honestly, it was DESIGNED to fail. behold:

>the bill uses obnoxious terms like 'people of color'
>it mentions using government money saved from anti-weed operations to improve certain "communities" (you know what that means)
>a government that is mostly anti spending increases won't like this, thus it fails
>WAAAAAHHHHHH TRUMP IS RACIST

it's a race hustle that is thinly veiled as a weed legalization bill. it's not happening with THIS garbage. the only thing that will happen is the little whiny pissant bitch behind it will get to cry about how mean and racist president trump is even though race will have nothing to do with it being rejected.

I don't support the basically reperations they will be giving but I support legalization.
You broke the law you live with that. You don't get a bonus for it now being legal.

If those Elsa Spiderman videos are allowed to exist weed should absolutely be legal

Keep it illegal
Thank you
lel

People in Mississippi seriously cannot handle their shit. Please just no.

>"communities devastated by marijuana laws will be able to apply for reinvestment funds, to help pay for community centers, public libraries, youth centers, and other infrastructure and social needs.”

aka more tax dollars for worthless ghetto niggers

once upon a time, communities were devastated by things like plague or famine. now they're "devastated" by marijuana laws and want reparations.

Trump should have done this, it will fail because of Corey Nigger.

Trump should sign an executive order legalizing cannabis, imagine the screeching, the cognitive dissonance, the mass conversions, the eternal BTFO shitlibs.

i support gassing potheads

Death penalty for dealers and users, now.

It will be fully legalized in the US within the next 5 years. That being said, what about job drug tests? What about jobs where you drive a truck or vehicle?

thesacredplant.com/docuseries/episode1/

> Congress approval rating hits rock bottom.
> Can't repeal Obamacare

LET'S LEGALIZE MARIJUANA FELLAS!

DONT MAKE CANADA'S MISTAKE

WEEDMAN GOT IN BECAUSE OF A COMBINATION OF DUDE WEED AND BECAUSE HARPER WAS RETARDED ABOUT IT (for the record, I dont support legalizing it but I also dont care enough to strongly object since its not an issue for me)

IF THIS KEEPS GETTING REJECTED THEN IT BECOMES A CAMPAIGN ISSUE AND THEN THAT FAGGOT BOOKER GETS THE RETARD VOTE

CANADA IS YOUR CANARY IN THE MINE. DONT FALL FOR THE HERBAL JEWISH TRICKS OTHERWISE YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE FOREVER FUCKED

Can-nibis comes from can-aan. The priest and temple prostitutes used to smoke it during their homosexual pedophilic beastophilic necrophilic child sacrificing sex orgy rituals. They are pushing full force ahead to turn us in to a new canaan. The decriminalization of pedophilia and beastiality are on the agenda as well. In can-ada they have already started this. We are compelled by the lord (numbers chap. 25) to behead, and hang in the sun, the heads of the ministers of baal, who are the ones pushing for our extinction.

Pointless.

Most jobs don't test currently, and they'd have to prove that it affects productivity.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1YzMCrxh-M

Jeff Sessions BTFO

>Trump should sign an executive order legalizing cannabis

Or, Trump could sit on the approved bill to legalize cannabis until Congress repeals Obamacare.

The endogenous cannabinoid system—named for the plant that led to its discovery—is one of the most important physiologic systems involved in establishing and maintaining human health. Endocannabinoids and their receptors are found throughout the body: in the brain, organs, connective tissues, glands, and immune cells. With its complex actions in our immune system, nervous system, and virtually all of the body’s organs, the endocannabinoids are literally a bridge between body and mind. By understanding this system, we begin to see a mechanism that could connect brain activity and states of physical health and disease.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3997295/

>archive.is/mDYZB
Would you be shocked if I told you the article had more to do with race than weed?

I support this bill, but it seems like a cheap ploy to win favor going into the 2018/2020 election seasons.
fuck corey booker

Why not instead open weed shops where you monitor usage and increase punishment for weed smoking/distribution by 20 times outside those shops. Legalizing anything harmful on country level is dumb, but democracy is dumb anyway.

Just like driving while under alcoholic influence is illegal, being an employee in those fields will make it illegal to consume marijuana.

Unless they perfect method of marijuana testing that shows the times when it was last consumed, so as to tell if someone is high on the job, or just smokes on off hours, people with those jobs will simply have to accept they can't smoke weed as long as they're employed to those jobs.

Will be funny when a bunch of white felons get their voting rights back and choose to maga after getting redpilled in prison.

Hemp For Victory (1942)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d3rolyiTPr0

Why

Wtf Jeff Sessions is a legislature?

>[give] communities devastated by marijuana laws will be able to apply for reinvestment funds

this is why i hate democrats. its not enough to have some simple bill, it always has to be accompanied by gibs. gibs to niggers at that.

it will fail for alot of reasons. the federal government should probably not change their laws on marijuana. they deal with the import/export of the drug traffic. we don't want drug traffic. its one thing if a state wants to grow its own weed and then sell it. or allow people to grow their own weed and consume it.

transporting it for distribution should be illegal.

>support legalization Sup Forums?

I don't use the stuff, but I do support legalization.

With this argument, alcohol shouldn't be legal. What you're suggesting would only bring a further criminal element to weed. Why pay more for medical weed that's genetically designed to be shittier than natural grown stuff, when you can hit up your buddy who grows his own and buy more for cheaper? I grew up in Colorado most of my life and saw from before 2012 legalisation to 2017. Nothing really changed except weed shops everywhere. Most people still bought form local dealers and probably still do. The more regulations you put on something, the easier it is for underground, black market criminal elements to infiltrate and offer better deals.

What has he done to combat marijuana? He hasn't gone after states that legalized it.

He is a dumbass for trying to pursue this War on Drugs that has continued to fail for last 30 years.

I honestly think it isn't that bad, an Sup Forumsacks should hear me out before they scream "REEEE DEGENERATE".
Let's face it, most of us here have tried weed once in their lifetime, and it's not horrible. Stoner culture is degenerate, I'll give you that, but what happens if the right changes the culture around weed?
What if the right markets weed like tobacco or alcohol, treat it as something you do to unwind at the end of the day, like a glass of brandy or a cigar.
Shit, even treat it as something to help stimulate social interaction and philosophy. Not "dude weed lmao" but actual deeper thinking and evaluation of society. I know when I smoke weed I can't help but pontificate about the mysteries of life and other interesting things, but that's just me, I can't speak for others.

All I'm saying is that if the Right doesn't tackle this issue soon, the Left is going to use it as leverage in 2018 and 2020.

For one thing this. I don't understand why he has such a hard-on for combatting marijuana and drugs.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/13/jeff-sessions-personally-asked-congress-to-let-him-prosecute-medical-marijuana-providers/

I'm sure most of those in prison for weed also have other charges in addition to weed. Most of those Obama pardoned usually had weed, coke, and heroin, along with weapons charges.

>Shit, even treat it as something to help stimulate social interaction and philosophy. Not "dude weed lmao" but actual deeper thinking and evaluation of society. I know when I smoke weed I can't help but pontificate about the mysteries of life and other interesting things, but that's just me, I can't speak for others.

you sound like a raging faggot and i doubt anything interesting has ever come out of your mouth

Weed is degenerate

420blzitfaggot

because they are degenerate filth. that's why.

And it would be a massive stimulate to the economy. I have land that I'd happily use for farming the herbal jew, and I want to become the Donald Trump of Marijuana.

Thank you sir

>Can-nibis comes from can-aan. The priest and temple prostitutes used to smoke it during their homosexual pedophilic beastophilic necrophilic child sacrificing sex orgy rituals. They are pushing full force ahead to turn us in to a new canaan. The decriminalization of pedophilia and beastiality are on the agenda as well. In can-ada they have already started this. We are compelled by the lord (numbers chap. 25) to behead, and hang in the sun, the heads of the ministers of baal, who are the ones pushing for our extinction.

Hmm, really activates my almonds.
Got any more senpai?

Thank you

No I do not. The devils grass subverts us.

This. And fuck Pharma Booker.

Thc terrible for the brain. It's neurotoxic. The part that makes you feel good, kills your brain. You can get the benefits without thc.

Hippocampal Neurotoxicity of Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol

"Marijuana consumption elicits diverse physiological and psychological effects in humans, including memory loss. Here we report that Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the major psychoactive component of marijuana, is toxic for hippocampal neurons. Treatment of cultured neurons or hippocampal slices with THC caused shrinkage of neuronal cell bodies and nuclei as well as genomic DNA strand breaks, hallmarks of neuronal apoptosis. Neuron death induced by THC was inhibited by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, including indomethacin and aspirin, as well as vitamin E and other antioxidants."

jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.short

Dorsolateral Prefrontal Cortex N-Acetylaspartate/Total Creatine (NAA/tCr) Loss in Male Recreational Cannabis Users

"Cannabinoids present neurotoxic and neuroprotective properties in in vitro studies, inconsistent alterations in human neuroimaging studies, neuropsychological deficits, and an increased risk for psychotic episodes."

"A significantly diminished N-acetylaspartate/total creatine (NAA/tCr) ratio in the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex (DLPFC) was observed in cannabis users (p = .0003). The NAA/tCr in the putamen/globus pallidum region correlated significantly with cannabidiol (R2 = .66, p = .004). "

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322306010663

>reactively expunge people who have been incarcerated

Fuck that's going to be a lot of niggers let loose if this actually happens

Hitler promoted weed as a healthy alternative to alcohol. Weed is nothing. Used to be grown in droves before the feds cracked down on behalf of the pharma companies.

No surprise there. Everyone on the left is a worthless drug addict.

People overstate the effect of drug dependency on a state and public order. What's the worst that could happen?

Decriminalize all drugs. Our country should not be enriching private prisons.

This
it'll release a horde of niggers.

I do but it's not an issue that affects my vote.

Sauce besides a post on /pol?

I firmly believe that's like the one thing Nazis and antifa both agree on

Exactly. I think we could kill (or at least lessen the influence of) a lot of the titan industries with reliable hemp/weed alternative products from boutique, self-employed and owned businesses..

one step closer to freedom