HEARTBREAKING, 3 CHICAGO COPS MURDERED

[CNN]
youtu.be/1Xgjcp4Ff_s
Heartbreaking footage of the murder of 3 officers in chicagos south side has leaked onto the internet today, Officers Gary Gordon and Randy Shugart attempted to rescue fellow officer Micheal Durant after his vehicle had become disabled by an explosive device on Martin Luthur King Drive. They were fired upon immediatly by a large group of youths, who's indenties have not been released at this time. While all 3 officers perished, it is beleived that several dozen of the armed gunmen were killed and with more in critical condition. The CPD could not be reached at this moument for comment.

Other urls found in this thread:

21stcenturywire.com/2015/02/19/un-report-reveals-how-israel-is-coordinating-with-isis-militants-inside-syria/
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers
cpdmemorial.org/
un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=S/2015/177
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.796480
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-giving-secret-aid-syrian-rebels-bashar-al-assad-golah-heights-hezbollah-fursan-al-joulan-a7797151.html
rehmat1.com/2017/06/20/wsj-israel-funds-isis-in-syria/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_state-sponsored_terrorism#Israel-Syrian_rebels_relationship
haaretz
archive.is/slkLx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The absolute state of Illinois

>youths

Martial law in Chicongo coming

completely out of hand, cant wait until Trump sends the feds in

niggers being niggers. not news

"This is civil war. This is our war."

When did this happen?

Eariler today, check out the video before its pulled down

Very funny OP. As you can see most of the repliers didn't watch the video and just assume this is real.

That's a black hawk down scene in that link

sounds about right it is Chicago after all.

Wait... There are IED ambushes going on in Chicago?

>a fucking leaf

(((Youths)))

Where is the webm with the gore

>dat M14 tho

>Heartbreaking footage of the murder of 3 officers in chicagos south side has leaked onto the internet today

Where's the video fuckwit?

This is Black Hawk Down.

martin luther king drive is historically some of the shittiest streets in america

there are tons of them throughout the country..look them up on google maps

Fear not pol. You'll get your fucking hap-nin.
Drudge : Radioactive material stolen from Mexico engineering school.

>Officers Gary Gordon and Randy Shugart attempted to rescue fellow officer Micheal Durant

You're not funny faggot. Those men are truly heroes in every sense of the word.
You should an hero straight away.

zetas gonna sell it to kimmy.

The fact that none of these retarded posters recognized those names is sad.

Gj op. Nice bait.

Is this story even real. The video is the movie Black Hawk Down.

I can't believe how many retards here have posted without checking anything you provided. Pol you proved your retardation once again. The sad thing is that the majority of the posters haven't noticed and it made me check multiple times before I posted this.

Is this fucking real? I live in the suburbs and there has been NOTHING on this on any media.

Sources??

It's mash-up satire. enjoy the show.

black hawk down. kek

>youths

Fuck you CNN, you're next.

Fake as fuck. Pic isn't even Chicago.

OP kill yourself!!

Watch the roof line , we got skinnys on our six.

>when you realize that everyone on Sup Forums is an idiot

Nobody here has seen Blackhawk Down? Seriously?

kek, it's giving me a good laff how many retards are in here that completely missed it

is it because summer?

That can't be real.

I can't wait for Moodys to downgrade Chicago's credit to junk!

I love it when pigs die!
Fuck cops and fuck White people!

that sounds like a fucking insurgency attack not gangbangers

wtf chicago

it's always been like this, sometimes even OP doesn't read/watch the stuff he posts.

>tfw grew up in Chicago
75% of the city is really Mogadishu-tier but fatter.

Well, the South Side of Chicago probably has about as much bullet damage as Mogadishu does

ITS FUCKING IRAQ

>meanwhile, in the first world

If pigs won't listen to reason brothers have no other choice.

>REAL ROBERTS DONT DIE WE MULTIPLY

Save the file, nigger

Is Robert ok?
Is subject adult black male?
Did he remember his keys?

The negro youth must be purged, fucking animals.

> chicagos south side
>who's indenties
Looks legit.

about 60% of the posters here believe Israel supports ISIS without ever seeing the smallest shred of evidence to support it.

Whenever I ask for proof people either post nothing, opinion blogs by Sup Forumstards or Iranian news.
Either that or articles about Israel supporting non ISIS rebels, something Israel's MOD itse;f published.

And yet, despite the severe lack of evidence, for years, most of the retards here still believe the bullshit claim.

Sup Forums used to be decent back before Syrian civil war, now it's just retarded.
I believe it's mostly due to many more Arabs and Africans posting from European countries. Otherwise it's hard to explain the sharp drop in IQ over the last 4-5 years.

>fired upon immediatly by a large group of niggers

all keys will be checked you know this

21stcenturywire.com/2015/02/19/un-report-reveals-how-israel-is-coordinating-with-isis-militants-inside-syria/

jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers

I suggest donating:
cpdmemorial.org/

>[CNN]
and OP
bothfake news

>Is subject adult black male?
it's Male Black
like as if that's his name
rest in peace Roberts

I hope Robert unleashes hell on Chiraq for this.

F

There's a shit ton of faggot muzzies posting behind European flags. Makes my blood boil.

Isn't today when the Chicago SUGAR TAX goes into affect? As in you have to pay more for Grape Drink?

IS IT HAPPENING? Was this the last straw keeping the trouble youths at bay?

>21stcenturywire.com/2015/02/19/un-report-reveals-how-israel-is-coordinating-with-isis-militants-inside-syria/

1. Blog.
2. UN report linked in the blog is in direct conflict with the statement that Israel ever supported ISIS
Had you minimal of IQ of 30 and the ability to read you'd have seen so yourself.
The UN report linked states:
>According to the United Nations Documents on UNDOF (official UN source) Israeli interactions with the Syrian rebels have been documented. link:
un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=S/2015/177

It describes Israel's relations with NON ISIS rebels, something that has been disclosed by Israel's MOD itself.

Your blog is lying, and their own links reflect that, but you're too dim to click a link and read the sources.

>jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862

NON ISIS, like I said here: >Either that or articles about Israel supporting non ISIS rebels, something Israel's MOD itse;f published.

Thanks for proving you are retarded.

Yes, the pop tax went into effect today. Fucking absurd.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

Again, NON ISIS. Read the article retard it's pretty much right under the headline.

>IEDs and ambush
Chiraq for real.

>Hows your burger?

This. When I was 13 my jewish english teacher tried to turn an entire semester into holocaust history month. She went on and on and on about it and acted like it was specifically targeted against her. One day I told her "mrs. Shekelburgh, the holocaust isnt all about you okay."

She called me parents, who then asked her why shes not doing her job and just teaching english. Best part? Shes wasnt even REALLY jewish. She just converted to judaism literally just so she could join in on the "muh 6 gorillion, muh anti-semitism, muh oppression" virtue signalling.

Also one day she made us write an essay titled "Why al Gore is the best choice for president." She actually got reprimanded by the school for that one cuz a bunch of us kids refused to write it and she gave us all failing grades. She had to apologize and retract the assignment.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-28/isis-apologized-israel-attacking-idf-soldiers

Not evidence for Israeli support for ISIS, more like deterrence. Furthermore that's not "real" ISIS. It's a tribe that has some relations to ISIS, much like Philippians ISIS or ISIS Sinai not being "real" ISIS.

Thank you for substantiating my claim 100%. You have only posted proof that Israel supports NON ISIS rebels in Syria, your 20 IQ managed to glean this information the Israeli state itself published on your own. a marvel.

Wft America is trashcanistan now lol

How many times has Isis attacked Israel?

Yeah, real heroes for Israel. Fuck off with your vet love.

You're stupid for a jew.

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.796480
>Israel Reportedly Providing Direct Aid, Funding to Syrian Rebels
>It's been known that Israeli hospitals have treated wounded Syrian fighters, but Wall Street Journal report uncovers direct support in cash, without which fighters say they 'wouldn't have survived'

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-giving-secret-aid-syrian-rebels-bashar-al-assad-golah-heights-hezbollah-fursan-al-joulan-a7797151.html
>Israel ‘giving secret aid to Syrian rebels’, report says
>Direct funding, food, fuel and medical supplies allegedly provided by Israeli state

rehmat1.com/2017/06/20/wsj-israel-funds-isis-in-syria/
>WSJ: Israel funds ISIS in Syria

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_state-sponsored_terrorism#Israel-Syrian_rebels_relationship

>NON ISIS rebels
Stick your head back in the sand.

Nice try
>haaretz com/israel-news/1.796480
archive.is/slkLx

And those sick Fucks named their hockey team after this.

*cop ducks*
Niggers shoot each other
WeWuzDindus

>It taxes things that contain NO SUGAR
>Literally charging you more for poisonous artificial sweetener

I give chicago two months. Either the way going off or the new welfare laws are going to make the entire city turn into detroit over night.

Depends, the "real" ISIS of Raqqa and Mosul?
Probably never, as they were perhaps 100km from our border at the closest.

ISIS offshoots? some, Israel has been fighting ISIS Sinai alongside the Egyptians. So they launch rockets at us from time to time pr shoot at our border posts.

The ISIS offshot near our Syrian border did so at least once.

And lone wolf attacks inspired by ISIS happened 3 times successfully iirc.

That's more than how much Iran has been attacked by ISIS (their attack was likely offshots as well a iirc they were Iranian citizens).

I wonder if /CPD/ knows anything about this

Sorry, I had a stroke.

>Sep 1st

Wall is likely starting construction around this time

>Oct 1st

New Welfare Laws go into effect

Any Chicago Anons escape before these dates.