Red pill me on the 6 gorillion jews

Ok , i've stumbled on this. (see image attached).
6 million....1939..
Again...6 million..1905
6 million..1896...

What does it all means ? are these photoshoped ? real ? And if real...Why aren't people talking about it ? why are WW2 historians totally indifferent to it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=RoyFb3b4fbg
youtube.com/watch?v=dt7UZH5m37M
nazigassings.com/PDFs/NYT1906Extermination.pdf
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
archive.org/stream/Solzhenitsyn200YearsTogether/Solzhenitsyn-200 Years Together_djvu.txt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_political_orientation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up goy. It's almost illegal to touch the ultimate sacred cow of the West, and don't you dare research the Bolshevik Revolution.

>Shut up goy
wtf ! why are people silent about this ?
How can something so blatantly obvious be ignored by everybody ? This is fake right ?

>Red pill me on the 6 gorillion
It was grossly exaggerated, it was a plot to criminalize Germany.
There are NO PROOFS of the holocaust, no bodies, only (((testimonies))) and we know Jews are inborn deceiving liar rats.

>6 mil jews live in eastern europe
>6 mil jews might die
>6 mil jews died

Wow, what a conspiracy

Are all of these snippets from the New York time only?

the reddest of redpills
tl;dr - 6 million died in oven was a jew prophesy to justify their return and land grab (again) in palestine

>look it up
>check url
>nytimes.com
>mfw

anyone wanna tell OP how the 6mill shoah was a required prophecy that had to be fulfilled in order to establish israel and conquer palestine?

Literally forcing 6 million number down the public's throat before Hitler was even born.

>>Red pill me on the 6 gorillion
>It was grossly exaggerated, it was a plot to criminalize Germany.
>There are NO PROOFS of the holocaust, no bodies, only (((testimonies))) and we know Jews are inborn deceiving liar rats.

But since there's proof...Why is everybody (all european countries , america , australia etc..) acting as if none of this was an issue or doesn't exist ? And why are people labeled as insane or can possibly get sued or even sent to prison for questioning any of this ?

Considering your flag, you probably don't realize you're being lied to thanks to censorship. Do you like being lied to and believing a lie?

The real number based on evidence at the time from migration and actual population changes appears to be under 1 million.

Jews have been literally touting the "6 million" figure since the 1800s (yes, 1800s for fuck's sake) out of prophecy writings that formed a into psychological propaganda.

The number is "just large enough" to make others care and distract from the much larger horrors inflicted in years before that by Bolsheviks on tens of millions of innocent souls (which is a real figure).

They'll keep going back to this figure literally to fucking distract away all of the horrors taking place elsewhere (their regime change policies and control of Euro-American system and white genocide and anti-white communist rhetoric to bait blacks into slaughtering whites and each other). How sick is that?

There were many stories pre-WWII that placed certain numbers of Jews in peril if world war broke out. The numbers ranged from 4 million to 11 million.

Assholes pick the stories that say 6 million Jews are in peril as though it means that the 6 million Jews who were in peril, and who died, are somehow a contradiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

video is banned in my country.

>how can it be ignored by everybody

it has been ignored by you up until now, correct?

do you consider yourself more of a truth seeker than most?

"6 million" = prophecy propaganda.

They conflate denying the real numbers with "denying the holocaust" because THE REAL NUMBERS are of no concern to Jews so long as they can use the event to maximize power from a lie.

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=RoyFb3b4fbg

How about this?

>How about this?
Thanks

>it has been ignored by you up until now, correct?
>do you consider yourself more of a truth seeker than most?
But i'm nobody. Just a regular citizen. I mean the media and our politicians are dead silent about this. worst of all , even our own historians. You have to dig this shit up on the internet...

I serve the truth.

I've been lied to all my life. Who would've thought , that i'd be able to find the truth on a fucking Japanese cartoon fansite

I wonder if jews themselves are aware of this ? Like , is this just a zionist thing or are they all on it together ?... That's impossible right ?
Do people living in Israel genuinely believe in all these lies ? Or are they all pretending out of loyality for their race/group ?...
I'm sure most jews have been conditioned from birth , lied to by their predecesors to believe this narrative...
The thing is....Those who are aware of this bullshit are very discreet about it aren't they ?

Guess the end justifies the means.

Some believe it, but the more important thing is they realize its importance. The moral of the Holocaust narrative is to guard against excessive national pride and to be tolerant to dissident factions. They aren't upset that you besmirch someone's legacy or lessen their suffering, they're worried they'll lose their armor. Jews, and by extension Israel, can deflect a good deal of criticism by saying it leads to "annudah shoah".

Consider the millions dead of Holodomor and the Armenian Genocide. Most people haven't heard of the first one and know next to nothing about the second one. Very few know both were perpetrated by Jews. Holodomor was a deliberate campaign of starvation that killed millions of Christian Ukrainian peasants. The architects were Kaganovich and Yagoda, both communist Jews. The Christians of the Middle East were done in by "The Young Turks" who were the cadre that replaced the sultan. The Young Turks were dominated by the Donmeh, crypto-Jews who had officially converted to Islam. Mustafa Kemal Ataturk himself was ethnically Sephardic. 1.5 million Christian Armenians, Assyrians, and Pontic Greeks were slaughtered. Anatolia went from being 20% Christian to 2% in under 5 years. Ask yourself why you were never allowed to know this before and you will answer the rest of your questions.

It's scratching the surface of the lies. If you get into the history of world power of Jewish-occultist groups of men attempting to rule the world over centuries leading into the NWO era then into the 100-year Rothschild era, you'll start waking up from the matrix.

The Rothschilds seized control of the Bank of England the day after Waterloo. Nathan Rothschild was known to have the best intelligence network in Europe at the time to the point he knew the outcome of battles one day before everyone else. When he entered the trading floor that day he began selling off the consul bonds that Britain used to fund the war, everyone assumed Napoleon had triumphed at Waterloo so they sold of their bonds too. When the bond prices had crashed his agents bought all of them up for pennies. The next day the public learned that Britain had triumphed at Waterloo. Within a few years Rothschilds were granted a royal title and control over the Bank of England.

They used this, and other tendrills in power to push for their agenda. They forced the British to conquer the Boers for the diamond fields. They also gave some assistance to Theodore Hertzl.

WWI wasn't going well for the British so they cut a deal with Rothschild. Britain promised Palestine as a home for the Jews at the end of the war. In exchange for this Jewish elements in the American press, finance, and Wilson administration pushed for the US to enter the war. The Zimmerman Telegram was used as the causus belli.

>The moral of the Holocaust narrative is to guard against excessive national pride and to be tolerant to dissident factions. They aren't upset that you besmirch someone's legacy or lessen their suffering, they're worried they'll lose their armor. Jews, and by extension Israel, can deflect a good deal of criticism by saying it leads to "annudah shoah".
I guess that's understandable...I mean look , they're doing what's best for their interests...(at our expense)...
What fucking kills me though...Is how fucking brainwashed and naive so many of us are. Why do we even fucking care in the first place ? Let's say (for sake of argument) that all of it was real. Better yet , let's say 10million or 30millions jews were killed. And ?

Why do we fucking care ? WHY ? !!!!!!
It's like sub-saharan africans...They should've gone extinct , like the dinosaurs...They're clearly too fucking stupid to survive , yet we send them medical aid , food , technology...Even accept these fuckers in our own societies , give them "free shit" (i.e. taxpayer money)... What a fucking nightmare.

Why are we doing this to ourselves ?
I don't have this fucking pathological altruism...The only bit of altruism i feel is for my family , friends , and my european cousins/neighbors...That's it !

Why do whites feel the need to paternalize these fucking people ?

Bashar visiting the Holodomor , yet we want to get rid of him...Reminds me of Saddam, who protected Christian Iraqis...We want to get rid of all the good ones.

The web of power the Rothscihlds grew bought control over major news-media worldwide along the way. So, aside from central banking and ownership in industry (oil for starters) to capture the world's economies.

The ritualistic superiority-devotion complex of Jewish NWO elite, where 1000 gentile lives are not worth their finger nail clippings but to exploit is one subject. Perhaps the most elucidating "first redpill" to lurkers is recognizing their control over media directly and indirectly through relationships. They formed solid control over information distribution. Control the media to control the truth. A sadder reality is how few people really want to learn what's behind the curtain.

Don't use the term "we." Western sovereignty hangs by a thread like a warrior trapped in ice. There is no unity in what's happening. Jewish occult policy captured most nations. Ever since it's regime change on any power who resists the NWO's end game.

youtube.com/watch?v=dt7UZH5m37M

Part of the reason that this narrative has found fertile ground is in the dominance of Anglo-American culture. When the Anglo-Saxons left Germany they left the women behind by and large. They had to integrate into a new place. Lacking the volksgeist present in Germany the social compact became actual compacts. The Anglo-Saxon learned deal making and legalism. This is how the disparate elements of Celts, Anglo-Saxons, and Normans were able to forge a common identity as English.

The English who settled America were even more individualistic and legalistic to the point of creating their own identity. Given the lack of a state religion, civic religion in the form of the Constitution reigned supreme. The civic religion evolved with each crisis to redefine American values. The Civil War, Great Depression, and WW2 just looked like new agreements to the Anglo-American psyche.

That psyche of individualism, deal making, and deracinated civic nationalism was easy picking for Jewish elements. The Jews rode the backs of the British and Americans to reach where they are today.

We, on some primal level, think that everyone thinks like us. Most of us have no idea how ethnocentric, clannish, or purely animistic values systems would work. The civic religion has balooned to the point that we believe that the conniving Jews and the simple Blacks are really just like us. We project onto them the values and capacity of Whites. When they don't live up to that we think that they are facing a temporary setback, because we really have no frame of reference.

tl;dr People fall for this because they are empathic and trusting. Combine this with enemies and traitors and you have the mess we're in.

>we

Checked
nazigassings.com/PDFs/NYT1906Extermination.pdf

>That psyche of individualism, deal making, and deracinated civic nationalism was easy picking for Jewish elements. The Jews rode the backs of the British and Americans to reach where they are today.

And this shit blows my fucking mind...
I just don't fucking get it.
When you look at jews , you quickly understand that it's not just a mere question of superior IQ...They are racially aware , they help each other like a fucking mafia...

Europe is contaminated by the glorification of individualism...It's killing us. We don't see ourselves as a distinct racial group , no sense of belonging...It fucking disgusts me.

Sadly I believe this is actually something that most of us could see happen, the destruction of the American people.
Question is how will they do it and what is their plan for the time after Western Europe and the US have been destroy.
I only see that happening by them somehow starting a war between the West and Russia/China.
They could basically exterminate most of the earths population this way.
But what will they do with their own people who live in the US. Are they willing to sacrifice millions of them because they'll obviously not be able to warn them without the governments learning about it.

The Jewish behavioral strategy has gotten them this far, but history doesn't bode well for them. Jewish history is one of settlement, avarice, and then expulsion. They get away with it until people figure out their tricks. Since 1945 they have had a long honeymoon period, but that can't last forever. The Holocaust narrative is collapsing. The "survivors" are dying off, the facts keep changing, and for most people it may as well be the Ancient Greek History.

Individualism is a great system, so long as everyone follows it. The way you cheat the system is to form a collective. For most of European history this was only a transient issue with Jews, but with massive non-White immigration this is now a growing matter.

Whites are the only group that has to be convinced of the morality of something before doing it. Even if the action is in their own benefit. This has been turned against us, but deep down I feel that this can be our greatest strength if used wisely.

Check out the Culture of Critique and 200 Years Together. These explain the Jewish issue well.
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
archive.org/stream/Solzhenitsyn200YearsTogether/Solzhenitsyn-200 Years Together_djvu.txt

>The civic religion has balooned to the point that we believe that the conniving Jews and the simple Blacks are really just like us. We project onto them the values and capacity of Whites. When they don't live up to that we think that they are facing a temporary setback, because we really have no frame of reference.
>tl;dr People fall for this because they are empathic and trusting. Combine this with enemies and traitors and you have the mess we're in.

Also , there's gotta be a genetic cause to all of this right ? This can't simply be an ideological dilema.
I read somewhere that people who tend to be "lefties" or commies or libertarians , nationalists etc...aren't just ideologically driven out of pure influence...Some of us tend to be more genetically predisposed to think a certain way. But that's a completely different issue.

Have you ever wondered why some of us are completely indifferent or let's say , immuned , to the non-stop propaganda we had to deal with in school/uni , media... Some people just aren't skeptic enough or just don't give a shit and are happy to follow a mantra without questioning it.

Oh , and here is what i was talking about..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_political_orientation

Interesting stuff.

>Individualism is a great system, so long as everyone follows it. The way you cheat the system is to form a collective. For most of European history this was only a transient issue with Jews, but with massive non-White immigration this is now a growing matter.

All non-whites do it. Muslims (regardless of their race). Even the very discreet East Asians (who admitedly don't fill our prisons and have low crime rates)...But in my country there's parts of my city where you'd swear you're in China or Japan...
And look , more power to them , it's a natural thing , it's a healthy reaction to feel comfortable around people who look like you and share your culture.

But when it comes to us....Then ! it somehow becomes a maaaaajor fucking issue doesn't it ?

No freedom of association , no white only enclaves (or else you're sued or jailed)...

I don't see how it will all end...It's bad man...I guess the only solution is to have our own ethno-state. Or stay in Europe and deport them all. But not likely gonna happen. They'll never leave on their own even though we've once deported 12 or 13 million germans from eastern europe.

The entire system is against us. And the only way for the system to collapse is the hard way...(when there's no more white tax payers to maintain it i guess)...no more welfare...