LGBTAR

Is the LGBT community ready to embrace the Alt-Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-c2qnfUNXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's keep it to a firm hand shake.

No, fags are overwhelmingly leftists.
youtube.com/watch?v=U-c2qnfUNXE

Not anymore, Bigot.

You left out the D. LGBTARD

Are you calling me a Pervert?

A nod of the head would be fine.

Everyone wants the D.

Can't happen. BLM blacked their flag, so they're basically Tyrone's property now.

My name is Andrew Anglin. Editor of the Daily Stormer. America's leading Trump website. Now officially LGBTH. For Hatesexual.

Niggers BTFO.

No. Niggers are my property now, just like before.

Why would Perverts want to put Niggers in charge? They're clearly rapists.

Niggers are murderers.

the fuck are you replying so much for you spastic fuck

Did you know most hate crimes are committed by Negro Savages? The Jews don't want to tell you this.

Did you know rape is a hate crime?

Did you know children are mostly raped by blacks and hispanics?

BLM is a hate group, and the ADL tried to cover it up. Literally a sexual genocide.

Niggers belong in a cage.

(((BLM)))

(((Tyrone)))

Bigots are Pervert property now.

I'm about as spastic as your asshole.

The only thing faggots are ready is to catch a bullet with their heads.

Good luck aiming when I flash you my penis. Or is it a vagina!

The at-right does not condone the acceptance of mental illness as anything that should be "embraced". You all need help.

Did you just call me a faggot? I'm clearly a Pervert, not a faggot. You filthy Bigot.

Out of control thread needs Spider-Man

Is Perversion a mental illness? Or am I just horny?

Spiderman shoots webs out of his penis to catch trannies.

Someone at Shareblue lost their fucking mind.

Anal cancer is quite common in people such as yourself.

Men are genetically driven to have sex with as many females as possible to pass on their genetics. So being horny is nature's way of telling you to propagate. It's when you have mental illness that it devolves from being horny for women to being horny for men.

(((Shareblue)))

fuck off fagkike
no one likes you, you 40 year old pedo

What if a man is a pussymagnet? Nothing more attractive than a pussymagnet. Share the wealth.

They are promoting pedophilia now, and a small branch of them are chopping off their dicks. No.........

Did you know that a man in a dress attracts more women than a regular man does? Surround me with trannies, fåm!

>t
>a
>r
get out
>l
get out feminists
>b
get out
>g
yeah, that's perfectly fine

There is a literal army of trannies ready to sexualize prudish women.

Kekistanis can, alt right no.

lmao, the best thing about being gay is getting to be unabashedly racist without the negative stigmas. literally no one cares about you

Trannies are not men. They are feminine entities. The perfect icebreaker. Did you know Donald Trump used a tranny to meet Melania?

A trap is a man's best friend. Literally.

Men are genetically driven to fuck people in a dress.

Put on a dress, you insufferable pussyroach.

What the fuck are you doing

Don't you want to marry a virgin?

A postop tranny is a sex robot. Isn't that what you want?

it's called shitposting

>h
heterosexual

Put on a dress and suck on a shotgun.

I'm winning.

This thread

Does Spiderman have a vagina?

Gays have been white supremacists with yellow fever decades. It's straight people who are just catching onto the trend.

LGBTS. Straight.

By hopping into a woodchipper?

By sucking all of our dicks.

bump

Man is but extension of the 9/11:11\6, four corners, four simultaneous 24 hour days. Cubeless god, jewish god, jews did 9/11:11\6. I have IRREFUTABLE PROOF. Ignorant dumb asses laugh at me, they do not know. 9/11 tragedy was caused by JEWISH LIE and CONSPIRACY.
ZOG means students are EDUCATED STUPID with CUBELESS LINEAR TIME LIE. I have uncovered the truth, the spirit guardians have alerted. 11:11. I DEMONSTRATE IRREFUTABLE PROOF.

New York City has 11 letters.
Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
'George W. Bush' has 11 letters
New York is the State # 11
The first plane crushing against the Twin Towers was flight #11
Flight # 11 was carrying 92 passengers Adding this number gives us: 9+2=11
Flight # 77 who also hit the towers, was carrying 65 passengers Adding this: 6+5=11
The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11. Adding this: 9+1+1=11
The date is equal to the emergency number 911. Adding this: 9+1+1=11
The total number of victims inside the planes were 254: 2+5+4=11
September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year: 2+5+4=11
After September 11, there were 111 days more to the end of the year.
The tragedy of 3/11/2004 in Madrid also adds up to: 3+1+1+2+4=11.
The tragedy in Madrid happened 911 days after the tragedy of the Twin Towers.

911 is also 191 - 9=endings. 11 is balance which takes us to 11:11. 9/11:11\6 = STAR OF DAVID = CUBELESS IDIOT JEWISH GOD DID WTC. JEWS DID WTC; I PRESENT IRREFUTABLE PROOF. THINK.

schizosexual.

Allready did

trap here, i'm ready.

fag

allow traps pls :(

Pervert.

Open your mouth you tranny hustler.

pedo

>trying to sexually shame someone who has no sexual shame

Fuck off you disgusting sodomite. The only place you have in this movement is the gas chamber faggot.

Suck my pussy, you bumbling bible buttfucker.

I'm going to put my jew in your gas chamber. It's going to be a hollarcaust. Because you won't stop hollaring.

LGBT community? Alt-Right? What's the difference?

One of these ideologies tolerates Bigots and Perverts. The other is a dysfunctional attempt at de-activating our minds.

LGB what? What letters am I supposed to say? Do I get a girlfriend now? Please don't hurt me niggers. Please don't take my job jews.

OP you can write more than one sentence in a message by the way, this isn't twitter

But it will be.

>51 posts by this ID

Go see a psychiatrist

(((psychiatrist)))

True...

only if you take in the ass Sup Forums

You sick pervert.

only if you kick me there.

Here is the thing. If you promote degeneracy you are automatically on the shit list.

If you don't, we can still support you for who you are, but not for what you are.

There is nothing degenerate about being a Pervert.

Bigot.

I think the gays are going to start jumping ship.

Like it or not, gay men do score higher IQ than the average population. They have everything they need from this movement - Homosexuality is really quite normal in society now.

And now they don't need to act like flaming queers anymore, they're free to fit into society.

And when you fit into society, you want to preserve it, and become more conservative.

To be perfectly honest, i think we need a new separate movement to encourage the smartest gay couples to have their own bio children rather than adopt - it's insane to waste those high IQ by forcing two men to cuck themselves into raising some dumb cunt's kid.
Gay or not, men are men - they'll want their own lineage.

Clone me in an artificial womb.

I was thinking more along the lines of volunteer women impregnated via IVF, but sure, that works too.