Coal burnt, Toll paid

Add another one to the books boys.

clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2017/08/01/mother-killed-son-shot-macon/528490001/

>A young mother was fatally shot Tuesday and her body was burned in the woods behind her house. Her five-year-old son was shot multiple times. Despite being left to die, the childis recovering in a Jackson hospital

>Marcus Gardner, 22, has been charged with murder in the fatal shooting of his girlfriend, 21-year-old ChelseaPace of Starkville, and aggravated assault in the shooting of her son.

Other urls found in this thread:

post-gazette.com/local/north/2017/06/13/Butler-County-woman-body-found-second-suspect-arrest-barto/stories/201706130105
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HE DINDU NUFFIN YOU RACIST

OUR EXPLOITATIVE CAPITALIST SYSTEM IS AT FAULT

FUCK H8 AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

We will keep fucking white women until you go extinct

honestly with those tattoo fucking a nigger is the least of your worries

Stop crying bitch

Good she wont be popping any more trash. Too bad the niglet didnt die as well. Hopefully nigger sr. gets death

>child is recovering
God damnit...

My thoughts exactly.

If I was black, I'd shun my own women, too. Definitely a bit too much on the stinky, obnoxious side.

>nigglet
>tattoos

And nothing of value was lost
Shame the nigglet survived though. Niggers can't do anything right

these stories make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

by that logic, wouldn't black people go extinct in the US first?

>the boy's father is currently deployed.

Also note, not only did she burn the coal, but she was fucking this guy behind the father's back while he's deployed with armed forces.

bitch deserved everything, too bad the kid lived.

Fuck lol did you read the article?

This was a new boyfriend, seems like its not even the father of her child. So she fucked a nigger who got her pregnant and immediately ditched her, and her next move is to start fucking another nigger who then kills her and lights her body on fire in the back yard.

Why the fuck didn't she learn the first time?

Oh nevermind I didn't read that part. But she was still fucking a nigger or something because that baby is muddy.

>women learning

Nothing of value was lost

Actually, yes. That would be the end result.

My sentiments exactly

Notice the pimp crown tattoo on her shoulder. This b**** used to be a prostitute

burn the coal
pay the toll

>both get shot
>whitey dies
>dark skinned ubermensch lives
Just more proof that blacks are superior to whites.

>4'12 vs 5'

You do realize that he will live in prison for the rest of his life and the only sexual contact he'll ever have will be with another black man, right?

Found her Facebook. It's a gold mine of coal burner photos

the fuck is a b****?

Sage slider combo, with a side of diemet cokacola

WE WUZ BULLITZ PROOFS N SHEEIT

Hoy, nada de valor se perdio....

Nothing of value was lost today

Holy shit is that Chrollo?

>Forehead tattoo
Is that 21 Savage?

redhead.. check
coalburner... check

never fails.

my neighbors daughter is a coalburner and she is also a redhead.
almost everytime i see a coal burner it's a fucking redhead.

this

Nothing of value was lost.

>those bruises on her arm

How does your neighbor react

awesome pic.

everyone always thinks its so horrible that black guys abandon their families, but look what happens when decide to come back!

wocka wocka honk honk!

Toll paid and nigger uncucked

>killed a coal burner, shot his nigger spawn, put himself in jail where niggers like him belong.

I see nothing wrong here.

WTF this girl deserves a Darwin Award!!

Extremely underated post

Toll paid near my town as well
post-gazette.com/local/north/2017/06/13/Butler-County-woman-body-found-second-suspect-arrest-barto/stories/201706130105

>dat cross between his browns

Top kek, niggers are fucking caricatures of themselves.

Niggers can't even shoot a kid to death, holy shit LOL

Nah this is prime time Sup Forums, shining a light on the counter criminal culture is a huge redpill and while dirty, needs to be done.

Blacks need to stop worshipping the counter culture, and understand they've been completely neutered from society when they start acting like a thug, your opinions, you people, and if your life is completely controlled by emotional shifts, like someone tried you at the club so you shot him, your basically Nu-male bitch that can't take a joke.

He probably killed her over cheating with the first one.

People keep telling me race mixing is a bad thing. Well if you believe that tell me this: would keeping this bitch around in the gene pool being married to some poor clueless white guy be a good thing?
People like her used to get mauled by bears, now they get shot by niggers. This is natures way.
Prove me wrong.

>shots little boy 5 times
>little nigger still lives
Not sure if bad aim or nigger survival genes.

*shoots

>How does your neighbor react
this neighbor is two houses down from me. her father doesn't seem to care, he also has two boys. she is a redhead and her boyfriend is a fat dindu nuffin.

the funny part about this is, my next door neighbors daughter's does talk to her at all, they went to the same school and are about the same age. she hates her and she has a white boyfriend that is very respectable, dresses well, brings her flowers, and stuff like that.
same with the other girl across the street and on the other side next to me.

none of the other neighbor's daughters like the coal burner, and they are all round the same age. they don't even invite the coal burner when they have any type of celebrations.

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

>he hates himself and his race so much that he's going to actively make it go extinct.

Ok. Now try it without raping them once they see your little penis.