I miss having an articulate president...

I miss having an articulate president. I miss having a president who's not an entitled piece of shit who cries about fucking everything.

Do you ever miss your penis?

Eh I've been there, Trump's kind of right. Once you've seen places like Versailles, Westminster, Dolmabahche etc, the White House looks kind of like a haggard piece of shit for a state house.

I think I found OP's penis

>Meme flag
Not actually American
Opinion on US politics irrelevant

Bu- bu- but T-rumpf makes the best deals.

You know it
I know it
Everybody knows it

Obearma stuttered so much because he never wrote anything for himself. Trormp just spouts whatever.

If if if if if if if....

Hold up hold up hold up hold up

Chew soap chew soap chew soap...

Have you hear Obama speak without a teleprompter?

>Trump: Objective truth
>Obama: Flowery feelgood sentimental bullshit

Seems about right

>mfw when the only scandals your administration has are the president wearing a tan suit and a ruffle in the first lady's dress
>mfw, before he was even elected, the president was caught on tape talking about women like they're sex dolls

Trump lives in a fucking gold penthouse, he'd think anywhere was a dump. Also it's nice to have a President who doesn't spout a stream of bullshit at any opportunity.

>I miss having an articulate president. I miss having a president who's not an entitled piece of shit who cries about fucking everything.
I've never seen a negro who was so well-spoken! He's dreamy!

>being a man is unpresidential!

fuck off leftypol

Ignorance must be nice, Solyndra, Fast and Furious, the Iran Deal, and the deal to get back Bo Bergdahl were all massive scandals that liberals conveniently forget

Like Obama wrote any of his speeches. Even his quips were written by some nerd virgin staffer.

this little fag never wrote anything

Get used to it or kill yourself
We paradigm shift now

Yeah, I am sick of winning.

then go back to sleep, back to nevernever fairlyland where you got those memories

Women want to be treated like sex dolls. They want to be told what to do, they want to be leashed and dominated. If you don't know this already it's probably too late for you.

fuck that magical negro and the donkey he rode in on.

wow and from a leaf

not only is that fucking nigger verbose, he's also clearly full of shit. there has never been a time in this country where all men are created equal. shit, you can't even have equality within the white community alone.

Okey doke, OP. Okey doke.

> who's not an entitled piece of shit who cries about fucking everything

unironically describes democrats/liberals and left aligned media but doesn't notice it.

> thinks Obama wrote his speeches
Pretty naive. Do you think "Pop Stars" write their own Songs, too? Or that Dr. Dre is actually a doctor?

Washignton was built by niggers, if you take all the public buildings is basically a ghetto.

says more in 140 characters than if if if if if says in 90 minutes

Lel, obummer is a massive faggot. Also Kenyan

It's something you aspire to as much as posdible. It is just a guiding principle. You allow that principle to guide decision making. It does not always work out but it is better than nothing.

I bet you say the same thing about Trudeau.

>dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal
and this my friends is why america was a failed experiment and why it's starting to collapse. we are not born free and equal.

Is it hard to sit down with that 10" nigger dildo up your ass?

libshits just love their empty platitudes.

And sniffing their own farts.

>I miss having a trained bootlicker, who never said a single word that was not written by a team of PR parasites.

white man:
>sees that the White House is no longer the bastion of elegance it once was
>probably wants to invest in making it better after nearly 205 years

nigger:
>settles on mediocrity
>takes pride in America's decline as a nation

Trump is right.

Obama was cool too and had swag. Trump looks like an overweight dog

>Islamic terrorism shouldn't be considered barbaric
>If you kill your enemies, they win
>The budget will balance itself

>Benghazi

The the the the uh uh uh okiedokie?

>Obama was cool too and had swag

Everything a shallow electorate prizes. No substance.

Obama is a pompous ass and if he really did do anything even remotely like what your picture states it was only so that he could pontificate on it later to seem intelligent even though the nigger could barely speak a sentence without stumbling all over himself.

Unironically, I can't even speak my mind about our stuttering fuck of a royal faggot of a prime minister because free speech protections have been thrown into the trash under the guise of protecting migrants and fetishists.

All of this whining and pressure from the left will not last so I've stopped stressing about living in Nigthtmare CandyLand. All it does is temper the steel in our minds. Trudeau will not be re-elected.

HOLD UP
HOL UP
HEY
HOL UP
HOLD UP
HOL UP
HEY
HOL UP
HOLD UP
HOL UP
HEY
HOL UP
HOLD UP
HOL UP
HEY
HOL UP
HOLLLDD UPPP

>Obama was such a master of controlling the room

>obama totes wrote that

hes a tranny 110% confirmed.

Know what I don't miss? Having an uppity nigger as president.

fpbp

lol at being such a dumb nigger that you thought this dumb nigger was articulate.

>leftypol faggot
Hey, nigger? Remember the 2016 Presidential Election? That was fun, wasn't it?

>you can get Trump supporters to defend literally anything Trump does
Fascinating creatures.

I'm so glad bloodthirsty Obama is out of office and no longer making America a laughingstock at home and abroad. That man was weak, stupid, and evil. He was a puppet dancing on the strings of men weaker, stupider, and eviller than he was.

And don't fall for the meme that evil isn't stupid. Evil is relentlessly stupid. Decency is in everyone's self-interest, individually and collectively. This is what the market teaches us when it rectifies greed into virtue.

Let's replace the White House with a bigger, better Trump House

Fpbs

>one guy speaks his mind and lives in the moment
>the other spends hours and maybe even days on a rehearsed dictation

I'll take the guy that's not afraid to open his mouth and speak exactly what he thinks. Even if it may be stupid, at least it's genuine.

I mean, let's be real, the White House is pretty shitty on the inside. I can drive 30min to the rich neighbourhoods of my are and see compounds larger and more luxerious than our White House.

A building over 200 years old just isn't going to hold up. It's like comparing SNES graphics to Modern day PC graphics. Sure, they look nice and still functional, but we 2017 now, give that a bitch a proper remaster.

I want to live in the timeline where Biden beat Trump in a landslide

pedo.

b-but muh legacy

one of them had to move into a nigger's house

Okay, I kek'd. Obama's still a fag tho.

TB.F, what residence ISN'T a dump after a nigger moves out?

pls answer

Get used to it or kill yourself
We paradigm shift now

Watch, as your future ends . . .

We are the counterculture. You are the retarded codgers trying to hold shit together. I remember when it was the other way around. We will leave no stone un-turned.

An articulate man lies all the same, they just sound better doing it.

>> i miss having a president that hates me because Im white

Suicide committed.

u stupid fucktard the US gov. invested in a portfolio with buttload of investments which Solyndra was only one of . The portfolio made money overall because gosh golly it was diversified to minimize risk, lost.

Shut your gosh golly cunt faggot. Now get back to your dinner of stolen mcdonalds ketchup packets

Trump tells it to you like it is.
Obama is a fuckin full of shit liar.

>IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

>aYO HOL UP
>I SAID HOL UP

>Won presidency through affirmative action

>Can't even name isis as the motive of domestic terrorist attacks recently

>Married to a tranny and adopted two sex slaves from Haiti

gee whiz what an inspirational president

Trump is unironically, by far, the best president I have ever lived to see. You miss pretty words from sociopathic liars. GFY faggot.

Savage, hihihihehehe

Obama funded both ISIS in Syria, and neo nazis in Ukraine

Trump is more of a nigger than umbongo

This. Only "immigrants" that speak english.

Do you understand Paco?

>i miss being enslaved by the elites
back to plebbit you fucking commie crybaby.

Maybe because we live in a Republic?

The Senate wasn't much to look at either.

Fucking bootlickers love kneeling before a king.

wtf is that.

Well, is Trump right? Maybe the place is kind of a shithole on the inside lol. Niggers lived there for 8 years and trashed the place.

>this really happened
fucking lul

fpbp

Yep this is my immediate thought when someone praises Obama's speaking.

Trump says stupid shit, but I've never seen him just blank like that.

>Throws the borders open, lowers the wages for every single prog-zombie who constantly complain that wages are too low and that they need higher wages
>takes up divisive social agendas,hoodwinks the entire younger generation into thinking that he's on their side while simultaneously selling them down river in favor of corporations and endless war.

At least he was articulate.

whatever you say, akmed.

The White House is a dump.

The state houses in Europe are much older but also a lot nicer, age really has nothing to do with it. The White House was never meant to be a palace.

>Also it's nice
Totally agree, cant wait for this escaped alzheimers case to just die already

>I miss a president who could not function without a teleprompter and an entire wing of the white house full of speech writers.

Look at the bottom of the window, fucking disgusting.

Jesus Sup Forums is actually a better news source than the media now.

Then go suck Obama's cock, he's into that.

Grow a pair of balls kiddo. You'll learn how men banter then.

>Obama
>Enjoy a house well kept by high class white men

>Trump
>Inherit a house poorly kept by a nigger