Mark Cuban BTFO

Ticker Symbol: MAGA +2020%

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03Ke9rIYGsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>22000
It's just the stock bubble bubbling

>Implying it won't
Do you really think they'd be celebrating this on MSM if it wasn't tactically done so we get forced into an unexpected crash and everyone blames Two Scoops?
It won't be his fault of course, it will be orchestrated.

>He said in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012...

>he believes in the stock market

>what is a bubble
>how do they work

thought about this earlier, problem is: there's no counterargument because differentiating between fake growth and real growth is impossible until only after the catastrophe in the indefinite future

Found the guy mad he spent all his money buying shiny metals hoping the stock market would crash

(((Mark Cuban)))
Watch out for this guy. He's like Jon Stewart; a jew that changes his surname to blend in better with the goyim.

youtube.com/watch?v=03Ke9rIYGsc the crash is coming

Differentiating between real growth and fake growth is difficult but possible. What's driving this growth? Strong middle class? Healthy consumer markets? Investments into production? Or is it the financial sector that is driving the growth? QE, low interest rates and debt bubbles?

These kikes will do anything it takes to hurt Trump... but the sheckles.... the sheckles are sacred goyium

The market is still robust from the Obama era non-stop QE coupled with a super low interest rate. QE has never been proven to work.

>QE
is that still happening? ffs

All you fuckers that say it's a bubble, tell me exactly where the market is over valued.

I remember when the media said that the markets would crumble. and the fear of the next day after the election.

Mark is a legit retard.

(((they))) will tank it in time for the next election

You know that the market will bust, when illegals go back, and all the big bankers get out of shit. Those big bankers cause the bubble and get out just in time to isolate their damages, and make more profit

1- He is involved and said that to try to make trump lose

2-He is involved and said that because they will do that to the market.

3-He is stupid and believes that.

pick one of the 3 (well you can pick one and 2 at the same time if you want)

the thing is no matter the choice he is bad OR stupid

Hey im having a argument with someone right now over health care in the US and need help. My opponent says that we should have a universal system because they heard (((mark cuban))) say that. I know this country wouldn't be able to handle that but could someone explain why it doesnt work in the US? Because they keep sayin "yea but sweden does it"

Well the Fed has been "raising" interest rates which means we're only close to record lows and not actually there. This alone should be cause for alarm since recessions happen once every ~8 years and when the next one hits, what are we going to do? Set interest rates to zero? Bailout ourselves?

whats funny about the stock market is that Trumpcucks both give credit to Trump for its performance, while blaming a potential crash in the future on Obama. How the fuck does that work? You can either have one or the other.

Not officially, but they're still doing it. They said they stopped QE3 officially back in 2014 I believe. But they only say they stopped it so that they have an excuse to start QE4, but much much larger than QE3.

I don't think you understand the point you're making.

Stocks are inherently a bubble.
>But I was told that each share represented a share of a company, etc
A share has three values: voting rights, dividends, and capital gains. The issue is that it takes a massive amount of shares to have any useful voting rights assuming you have the right to vote with your class. Dividends are hit or miss; many company simply find it better to reinvest. Capital gains are very much a loop; you sell your share so someone else can sell it.

>So what?
This means that shares actually have no practical value to the vast majority of holders besides the fact they can sell them to other people... who then can do nothing with them.

The reason the stock market is so volatile is that it is really just an exchange of imaginary value.

Daily Reminder: The stock market is overvalued as fuck and is a ticking time bomb.

Some central banks still do QE others don't

>recessions happen once every ~8 years
That is the short term debt cycle, which occurs roughly every 8 years. I'm more concerned about the long term debt cycle which occurs every 80 years. The great recession would have popped that bubble but debts have only been increasing since 2008

Obama's dyke is running the Fed, and not raising interest rates fast enough to cool down this Dow.
Greenspan did the same To Bush.

people are investing in the stock market because they're confident in trump

obama's policies mean its going to crash.

Not hard man

The US is too large (300+ million people), too many not working/paying taxes, and a universal system can't work because the country is too diverse and every group has their own needs. Sweden's system will collapse soon for these same reasons.

(((chris wallace)))
(((andrea mitchell)))

>Love this look
>They're always liberal
WHY

>I know this country wouldn't be able to handle that
>I know
>know
Let's not say things we don't mean.

Thanks for explaining basic economics captain obvious. The point was that the stocks are over-valued. Over-valued even more than usual

No one talks about that since it's the financial equivalent to building an empire around a massive volcano. Yeah it could go a long time before it blows, but at the same if it did everything would collapse.
That and overpopulation tend to make people uncomfortable since they're inevitable disasters with no "ethical" solution.
Stop borrowing and the economy starts tanking since you will have to cut programs and fire millions (from useless HRhogs to firefighters), and that's without raising taxes at all. At this point that's a minor doomsday scenario and everyone just chooses ignorance. Besides trillions of debt is too abstract for people to understand so they'll never be alarmed.

Sauce?

>thinking there will be a crash if people had high confidence in the market
>good thing = trump
>bad thing = obama
keep playing mental gymnastics boyo

I agree 100%. I just think that the volcano might erupt anyway. Or who knows, maybe we'll be like Japan with ever increasing debt burdens and this will be the new normal

My 401k is doing shitty because fees are eating that shit up. Can anyone recommend a low fee index fund?