Defend this, gun lovers

Defend this, gun lovers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also this

You know what they say about omelettes and eggs.

Defend this, margarinefags. Peanut butter and Gutebutter all the way.
Saged.

Would it make you feel better if the perp beat the person to death with a baseball bat or hammer? The tool makes no difference.

If I read you graph correctly if we ban margarine we can end divorce. Make a law NOW!!!

saged also thanks for the pic

Niggers
are
responsible f o r
a
m a j o r i t y of g u n
violence d e s p i t e
being a
minority
f a g g o t

If the presence of a gun makes no difference, why does the presence of a gun make death 5 times more likely?

Domestic violence murders should be the same regardless of the presence of a gun if your "hammer and bat" theory is correct

It's not btw

Not a defense, just a deflection

WOW YOU MEAN TO TELL ME IF A WOMAN HAS A GUN IT WILL PUT AN IMMEDIATE END TO THE THREAT HER ATTACKER POSES? WTF I HATE GUNS NOW

>comparing the US with first world countries

why don't you losers try to compare your country with Brazil or Mexico? Both have less guns and much more violence. Also I see that you dummies purposely avoided putting Switzerland in the pick

the violence overwhelmingly tends to be men shooting women, not women defending themselves from men

It would be nice if discussions stuck to reality

Ban assault high capacity margarine

>comparing the US with first world countries

Should we not? Is the US not a first world country?

some bitches just have it coming

Can we see the break down of these statistics for demographics?

Yes your arguement has been deflected.

Did you know that people are actually safer when around concealed carry holders than police?

No.

I just ordered more ammo.

SHALL

Gun free zones are a safe space for Muslims to massacre us.

If you exclude niggers it's a first world country

Well geese, maybe we should ban domestic violence, then guns wouldn't be a problem

NOT

I wonder how much of a difference there would be if those charts were grouped by race. Really gets the ol noggin joggin.

>"Defend this, gun lovers"

The guns seem to be working as the manufacturer intended. What's the problem?

Oh shit 1.11 gun homicide out of 100.000? WOW SUCH EXTRAORDINARY NUMBER.
MUCH GENOCIDE AGAINST WIMMINZ

WTF I HATE GUNS NOW

Are the retards making those "info"graphics seriously expecting people to react like this?

does this apply to me if im not a wifebeating redneck or???

>5 times as likely that cheating whores get what's coming to them

And?

>wow gun violence happens in places with more guns

>being this guncucked

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

next

You put words on a picture.
You have zero proof, so nothing needs refuted.

Seems like 1.1 women out of 100,000 need to learn their place

Im glad the rest are obedient, good show chaps

>Defend this, gun lovers
IT'S BULLSHIT!

I proved exactly as much proof as you did.

sage, you faggot

not a defense, just a deflection
memes are not a defense either

not a defense, just a deflection

You guys really think shouting "niggers" just ends all arguments huh?

It doesn't

is/ought

>memes are not a defense either
Isn't the onus upon you to PROVE your assertion rather than upon us to defend against it? Why yes, it is.

have summore sage

I am a gay black transmuslim and I need guns to protect me from homophobic racist islamophobic plumpfkins.
Please understand.

so you can't defend it?

>You guys really think shouting "niggers" just ends all arguments huh?

Because niggers are 13% of the population yet engage in most of the gun violence.
If the blacks left the country, the gun violence rate would look the same as the other developed nations in that little infographic you provided.
If we really have to spoon-feed this to you, then you're beyond retarded.

still haven't heard a defense. just people deflecting to race.

Owning a pool increases the risk of drowning. Owning a car increases the risk of dying in a auto accident.

still waiting

Don't have to.
See 2nd Amendment.

is/ought

yes you do, or at least admit you can't, to yourself if not to me

>33 unique posters
>All of them biting low hanging bait

why is it bait? because you don't like it?

Yep, sure does make it 5x more likely. Is that what you wanted to hear? Hear this, too: I don't care. I'm still going to own guns, and there isn't a goddamned thing you can do about it. You know for me, it used to be about being a rational person who just wanted to protect himself, his loved ones and his property within the bounds of the law. Now I just carry because I know it hurts people so bad inside, that someone right next to them has a weapon.

>"How dare they want to defend themselves, damnit! They're supposed to be punk ass bitches like the rest of us!"

Cry more, maybe your nigger christ will return to protect you from people like me.

so you can't defend it, you just don't care

No it isn't

how many male victims per 100000 though?

Exactly, we don't care

>the presence of a gun make it 5 times more likely that an armed victim will defend itself with lethal force instead of getting raped

wow thats racist to rapists #notallrapists

As compared to what?

At what cost will it take (and that you're willing to impart) to reduce those numbers? Of which I'll add to this by asking, what is the actual number of domestic violence cases where a firearms is used? How many men and women use a firearm in these instances? How often does it turn into a homicide suicide situation?

Finally, what hard evidence do you have to back up that statement? Show us the evidence.

Anyone could play the same faggoty game with alcoholic beverages or motor vehicles or other things people misuse and kill another. Fuck off.

Defend what?

The second amendment is law

It's not a deflection. If a certain population tends to overwhelmingly kill their wives and women with firearms, why should everyone else have to deal with legislation built to stop that population from doing that?

>The second amendment is law

Beyond law even. Resistance to arms control was a critical element in forming the rebellion that formed this country.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord

the presence of a nigger bumps that up ten fold!

defend the negative impact guns have on our society

it may be law, but that doesn't mean it should be law. it's a discussion worth having.

the gun violence is male on female, not the other way around

This is not women defending themselves from rapists

Well shit!

>1 per 100,000

WOW WHAT A FUCKING GENOCIDE IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

BE

You can't defend a law by saying "it's the law"

Legal is not always moral, laws may be changed

Your x axis should start at 0 or it may be misleading

>you will always be a califag

Forgot your leaf flag. Dickhead.

>You should give up your constitutional rights because some people abuse them.

I don't have to defend shit to bootlickers with a slave mentality.

Separate statistics for whites and niggers when? Blacks (democrats) are the most violent demographic.

you don 't have to, but can you?

I don't think you can. No one else has.

Guns are not an issue for me. Human rights and commons are. It seems loads of baggage goes on around this unrelated. But I say let people keep them. Its an erosion of liberty by a nanny state and neo-liberal corporate interests.

CHECKED AND CORRECT

Everyone in my house has guns and there's never been any domestic violence.
Ban niggers

Its falsified data.
Also if you think some statistics mean you may go crazy and kill people, do the world a favor and either turn yourself in now or blow your own brains out. Because obviously if you think you are a threat, then you must be.

Because the issue started with the gun, not the domestic violence....

Shall not be infringed

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Oh boy! A statistics thread!

I'll just leave this here.

Zzz, suck a dick commie.

Also a claim without evidence. Or logic.

What magically property of a gun makes murder 5x more likely as compared to the presence of a hammer, bat, knife?

If we assume this figure is true then it's more likely that violent prone to murder individuals have a thing for guns.

Which means the issue is the person not the inanimate object.

>stupid people play stupid games, win stupid prizes

what exactly do I have to defend?

Maybe go out and try shooting at a range try to understand why people like them and get into them. There just fucking metal after. Same as loads of things nowadays problems but not even coming up with the right questions never mind what to do about things - it all gets reactionary and co-dependant fear and shame shit-slinging.

ban assault pools

>What magically property of a gun makes murder 5x more likely as compared to the presence of a hammer, bat, knife?

The fact that you can shoot someone with a gun

That's kind of the point of a gun, it's the reason easily frightened people cling to them as a false sense of security rather than just using bats or knives.

>Brazil or Mexico not on the list
>straws.png

Another false equivalence argument.

We won't give up our rights should there be ten times, a hundred times, or a thousand times more likely a chance a domestic dispute ends in murder.

Again, for the thousandth time, what part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" do you not understand?

Weaponry used for good is by no means to be compared with weaponry used for ill.

Laws dis-arming law abiding people only empower criminals who never obeyed the laws anyway.

SCOTUS affirmed the state has no duty to protect its citizenry....

Weaponry gives the common man power. Power to defend against predator & tyrant alike. Power we will NEVER willingly cede.

The government has no right or power to deprive us of right they never had dispensation to give.

MAGA

78.3749393849% of statistics are made up

I know why people get into guns. They're afraid of something and guns make them feel safe, or they feel impotent in some way and guns make them feel powerful.

But if guns have a negative impact on society, the reasons people have for liking them aren't relevant.

Can you actually provide valid stats showing that you're 5x more likely to die in the presence of a gun that is not a sourceless infographic?

>what part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" do you not understand?

What part of "laws can be changed" do you not understand?

We aren't a first world country.
>b-but there's nice parts of america
True- there are nice parts of every country. Brazil and Mexico for example, despite the astronomical murder rates, have areas with very little crime or poverty too. Most murder happens in poor urban areas: if you avoid those areas any functioning country can seem like paradise pretty easily.

>highlights a specific type of lethal violence and pretends lethal violence doesnt happen in all the other countries listed

fucking kys

Because we have more guns.

don't marry a retard

Kill all niggers, domestic violence problem solved

Switzerland
checkmate baiter
>S A G E

It's not a law. It's a right. Rights have to be voted on and ratified by states. Congress just can't rewrite the constitution because they feel like it, they'd need overwhelming support to do it, and it'd never happen. Honestly if they even tried, I think it'd be the fastest route to the second civil war I can imagine. Most senators don't have death wishes, that's why most try and keep their distance from gun reform and investigating the Clintons.