The alignment is coming

The alignment is coming.
Hold on to your ass bros

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133580253/#133580253
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No shit, Trump got most of the counties in the country, this would really be news if it went through mostly Clinton counties.

What the fuck would it even look like?

>most of the country voted for Trump save for coastal areas
>eclipse that goes through the middle of the US majorly passes through Trump voting territories

woah.....

Just wait till nothing of significance happens! It's gonna be a thing of sheer beauty!

Little tiny blue dots. That's all Hillary had voting for her. Little tiny blue dots.

I don't think there is a straight line that goes West-East where that is possible.
maybe starting in socal through az all the way to georgia, it would be close

most people voted for clinton
most area voted majoritarialy for trump which is a pretty meaningless metric except that it is the one you use to determine the winner for some reason

Probably if cut down the west coast from Humboldt county and went into mexico through the southeast end of California.

west-east is definitely impossible

Think of us as fifty little countries, kind of like how it was in your thousand-year reich.

most of the country =/= most of the people

>most people voted for clinton
>yet all the liberal states refused to release the voting records because they knew it was mostly illegals voting
wow it's fucking nothing

>Most
Wrong, a small number more. Not most

Why the fuck is this at an angle? I thought the earth was round?

Roundcucks btfo

Well, if you exclude the projected number of illegals that voted in states with no voter identification laws, Trump still won the popular vote.

Oh my god the moon and sun are racist

so that is how the trump supporters frame it
interesting
the left says the information was to be used for voter suppression so they wouldn't give it to the comission
both interpretations make sense to me

who is projecting that and based on what information?

saved this

Harvord did a study on it

>voter suppression

Why would you be afraid of voter suppression if you were a legal citizen?

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK SOLAR ECLIPSES!

This is what journalism has become, lads.

Someone actually took the time to generate this map and post it to Twitter rather than doing some actual investigative journalism or reporting.

What a time to be alive.

why is the sun such a fucking racist

>overwhelmingly through places that voted for Trump.

You mean America?

Solar eclipses are for rural and suburban retards.

The Boston Globe is worse than the fucking NYT.

there are many ways of supressing votes from legal citizens you disagree with like intimidation or making it harder for groups you don't have a lot of support to vote, for example
it's literally what every autocratic regime that likes to pretend it has the support of the people does

I am traveling to the path of totality
Totally aligned final 2 post numerals decides what weird shit I do.

Let's play a game, you have to answer a direct question, no kike faggotry, no cuck crying, you just answer the fucking question I present and then go cry to Muhammad for a suck of his cock to feel better about it.

If there were no illegals voting through lack of ID laws, would Clinton have done better or worse?

like 99% of the country voted trump by area though, only urban hellholes voted for shilldawg

I know how a republic works
Germany is a republic
The person with the most votes still wins the election here though

I WILL BE VACATIONING IN SOUTH CAROLINA TO BASK IN THE LIGHT OF THE BLACK SUN

gonna also see if I can't time it right so I nut in my girl exactly at the zenith when we're in the zone of totality. Who knows? now that we know meme magic is real this might summon the anti-Soros or some weird shit like that

What if we make it free? There's more than enough money to set up a voter ID department. Hell, we could call it the "Department of Elections" and give it its own budget. If that were done, surely that wouldn't count as suppression?

very subtle

>tfw just 100 miles away from a sight
>can't go because can't afford the gas
Damn.

It's like when I suggest we have blind applications, no race, no sex, no name, only everything else.

They REEEE and run away screaming, pulling out what little hair they have left.

god bless nip banter

Yeah, that'd work perfectly. The only argument for any of this that could still consider this suppression is that minorities are too lazy to get one, and they can't make that one without losing everything.

omg wtf i love hillary now

Only if you ignore the pro-clinton voter fraud.

>I know how a republic works
Apparently not since a republic and a federation aren't the same thing.

That said you can use direct democracy to elect leadership in either so still would have had a point had you used the right term.

Just going to be another day. My town is in that path. I'll be working though. Sadly, all the fucking nasty hippies are going to be flooding my town. I really hope someone opens fire on them. I FUCKING HATE HIPPIES!!!!!!

Let's nuke california.

Germany has Ausweispflicht or obligation of identification. Every citizen has to have a federal ID card. You also have to register your primary place of residence. You could argue that this is a little excessive in terms of privacy, but it ensures only citizens get to vote and only in the place they live.
I'd have no complaints if America had something closer to this.

You can already get Voter IDs for free.

I really want to see it but I'm in MA. What's the best, cheapest way to get to a spot? What's the best spot for me spending a day in?

I want to see it, go to some bars, maybe fuck a local and fly back the next day.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133580253/#133580253
LOOK AT THE DATE OF THE ORIGINAL THREAD WHEN IT GOT FOUND!!
JULY 13 2017
7/13/2017
1+3+2+0+1=7
PRAISE KEK!!!!!

Fucking Boston Globe. Theyve really gone to shit since paper stopped becoming the medium for news.

perfect HAARP projection
screencap this, happening on the 21st

Wow. How did I miss the real definition of a republic for all these years? I feel like an idiot now.
Do you know that feeling of always assuming one definition from context and then learning you have misunderstood that word the whole time?
Thanks for correcting me.
Yes I meant a federation.

It does make it pretty funny though, that the words "republican" and "democrat" basically mean the same thing.

Could be a space jew death ray and trump is going die...

Not everywhere

Clinton won with 48.2% of the vote.

48.2% of a set is not the most of the set.

It is more accurate to say that most of the people did not vote for Trump, but it is an equally accurate statement to say that most of the people did not vote for Hillary.

also, the rules for determining how electoral votes are cast have to do with states vying for power. If we are a country of 50 states that have equal representation in government, how do we keep the smaller states from being bullied by bigger states? That's why we have representation at the citizen level (House) and the state level (Senate).

When someone votes in the general election, you are NOT voting "for the president." You are voting for how your representatives should vote for president. The president is not elected by individuals, but by the states.

And actually, I think it is a pretty awesome system, overall. The biggest argument I have for keeping it as is....

logistics of recounts. Calling for a recount would be a crippling national crisis every single time if it weren't for the electoral vote. With the electoral system, you only have to recount in areas where it was close.

Well, the moon is obviously fucking racist.

Don't forget looking at it can permanently blind you extreme fast! Even faster than normal because your eyes are opening wider. Wear special glasses!
>Not sun glasses you dopes that will just make it worse
Don't go blind anons. Hard to fight the Jews if you can't see them.

>that file name

>It's actually real

Holy shit, this is sad. Rent free indeed.

waiting on dat 2024 eclipse in NE Texas

Wait, didn't we just have an eclipse like 2 weeks ago?

>Clinton won with 48.2% of the vote.
>48.2% of a set is not the most of the set.
>It is more accurate to say that most of the people did not vote for Trump, but it is an equally accurate statement to say that most of the people did not vote for Hillary.
You are right. I guess you could say Clinton won a plurality of the popular vote, if you want to be accurate about it.
>also, the rules for determining how electoral votes are cast have to do with states vying for power. If we are a country of 50 states that have equal representation in government, how do we keep the smaller states from being bullied by bigger states? That's why we have representation at the citizen level (House) and the state level (Senate).
I see that argument but in this system some peoples vote is a lot more vauable than other people's vote. That seems pretty undemocratic and like the way bigger problem to me.
>he biggest argument I have for keeping it as is....
>logistics of recounts.
If that is your strongest argument, that seems like a pretty week argument, to be honest. I still don't understand why it takes america so long to count the vote. We are done in one night. I guess there are a lot more people in America but that doesn't just mean more votes but also more people to count votes. Seems like it should scale with eachother.

Nigga what? That's like 60 bucks unless you're driving a ((truck))

THAT SHIT IS GOING TO MAKE YELLOWSTONE BLOW

>If that is your strongest argument, that seems like a pretty week argument, to be honest. I still don't understand why it takes america so long to count the vote. We are done in one night. I guess there are a lot more people in America but that doesn't just mean more votes but also more people to count votes. Seems like it should scale with eachother.

There are several reasons.

1. The lower 48 states span multiple time zones. If you include Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and other regions, it's actually 12.
2. States have different start and end times for voting.
3. There are a shitload of different voting types (machines/ballots).
4. A lot of people get absentee or early voting, which as to then be rolled into the day's total.
5. Vast majority of people supervising elections are volunteers.

I'm sure there are other reasons -- someone else can go into that level of detail.

THE BLACK SUN RISES

NO MORE COMFY

NO MORE LAUGHS

HOLY RACE WAR NOW

THE DEAD WILL SMILE

>was going to spend 1000 to travel
>this eclipse will go right through my home town.

I guess i'll just save my money then. thanks.

this. like y2k

>have a lot of support to vote
Dems don't like us and we don't get any "support to vote" but we do it. Only negroes and mexicans need "support". Fuck, even Mexico has a separate voter ID - so does India, and they aren't considered rayyycisss or "suppressing" people's votes by requiring a voter ID.

The "voter suppression" arguments are just cover for people to want illegals and felons to illegally vote (sometimes multiple times).

crickets

>Be Boston Globe
>EVERYTHING THAT WE CAN DEEM TO BE A SIGN FROM A GOD WE DON'T BELIEVE IN IS POINTING TO TRUMP BEING THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!

maybe if the sun moved from north to south.

If you are taking the perspective that one person's vote is worth more than another, you aren't getting how the election is actually done.

Someone in California isn't voting in the same race as someone in Nevada. The person from California is voting in the "California" election and the person from "Nevada" is voting in the Nevada election. They each are given one vote. Their states, based on the votes from their constituents, then cast their electoral votes for the president. (Actually having electors is archaic, at this point and should be removed.)

The difference is power you are referencing as "one person's vote is worth more than another's" is through the prism of the power of representation of the states. California gets more say than Nevada, so it gets more votes. (California has more say, because it has a higher population.)

I'm not sure about the rules on the number of congressman, so maybe we could have a discussion about the best way to represent them in Washington or how the power of states should be handled with their populations taken more in mind?

Recounts.

Recounts are hard because people are dumb. Just look at the 2016 US general election. Counts were contested and recounts were started in a couple states. I think one happened pretty quick. But in Michigan, it was being fought in the courts and shit. And luckily, it did. Detroit was going to end up a major problem. There were polling stations coming up with many "uncountable" votes. (for a variety of reasons.)

Process:
1. When people vote, they sign the ledger.
2. Put ballot in bag.
3. When all votes are cast, put copy of ledger in bag.
4. Seal the bag.

Recount.

1. Check Seal
2. Verify ledger
3. Count votes

Except, bags were showing up with...

Seals broken (all votes not countable)
More ballots than on ledger (all votes not countable)
Less ballots than on ledger (I think all votes not countable)
and bags with big ass holes in them (all votes not countable).

>rising
>posted on September 23rd

Praise kek

w0ah, cary is in there. I live there bros :3

F in reading comprehension
I said that you can make it harder to vote for groups you don't have a lot of support in. (this time ordered in a less ambiguous way)

So patton is barron?

this is the projected map of the eclipse if it instead
passed over hillary voting areas

A study published in the Journal of Electoral studies.

Ironic, since so many Trumpcucks think the earth is flat.

I understood you perfectly. You used a tired argument liberals always make. Your argument was silly and invalid. There is ZERO evidence of "voter suppression."

I'm spending $250 on a old 300mm Nikon lens and 2x teleconvertor popping it on an older dslr just in case, don't want to risk damaging good equipment if I fuck up. Then driving over to the snake river to get a shot. I figure a once in a lifetime event is worth a few bucks.

>If you are taking the perspective that one person's vote is worth more than another, you aren't getting how the election is actually done.
I get how the elections are done, but in practice people aren't voting for their representative to elect the president. They vote for the president. If you pretend people don't vote like that, you are lying to yourself.

Why declare war? Just form hit squads.

Glad to see Tillamook County was on the right side of history.

Apparently you didn't because your response implied I asked for people to be supported in capability to vote.

Your reading comprehension leaves room for improvement.

You don't understand our system or are being obtuse. We have an election for a State Senator (we get 2 per state), we have an election for our Representative to the House (which is allotted by population proportion of the state), we ALSO vote *directly* for the President.

>people questioning the moon landing and not the lunar remote control the installed within the flag

This is the kind of insane autism you just have to stand back and marvel at.

Breeding candidate 2?

Kek.

Greyhound

So, now imagine there's a close election. Across the WHOLE country, there is approx 235,248,000 voting age citizens. And turnout is 50%....

there's 118,000,000ish votes being cast. If you were running for president, how many people would you need before you concede defeat? if you lose by 1 million votes, that's less than 1% of the vote!

If you recount, you know tons of them are going to be disregarded... and if you have to recount every single county in the entire nation...

there will be tons of lawsuits and shit and everything else...

Electoral votes way better

How obsessed can you fucking be, jesus christ.
Does everything have to be about politics with these fucking people?

Christ.
Jesus fucking christ, these people need fucking help.

>want to see the eclipse
>have to support the local economy of trump supporters
>this triggers the liberal

kek

>we ALSO vote *directly* for the President.
No you don't
You vote for the electoral college.
The electoral college than votes on the president.
That is the definition of indirect.

>tumblr filename