SJW Vidya

What id these globalist kikes win out of turning videogames into progressive shitfests?
Games were literally a containment hobby for millions of white men with no purpose, and now progressives have stolen that and given them something to fight for.
Plus literally nobody buys these shitty new SJW video games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brH8T77Je8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>So bad it killed a studio
Just sit back and wait while the market corrects itself.

If it's going to pander to SJWs, it needs to still actually be a good game. So many AAA game companies are just replacing the actual quality of the game with SJW shit, trying to tap into a market that really is just a very small percentage of people that actually play their games.
For me personally, it's retarded that there are German niggers in WWI, but Battlefield 1 is still at least somewhat solid so I still bought it.
ME:A is heavily story driven, so you'll be looking at gross manfaces on women and low quality animation for hours. It seem so fake, I'd rather watch FF7 characters with their goofy animations than this failure of an attempt to look realistic.

If it panders to SJWs it needs to be thrown into a fucking over with the SJWs.

I say if it's a good game, I'll accept it. However, it's rarely the case anyway. It's almost always an excuse for being lazy, using SJW shit so the game advertises itself.
As far as Wolfenstein 2 goes, I don't think that's SJW at all. You've been killing Nazis in that series for many decades now and it's pretty much the only game left that actually has a Swastika in it. My opinion likely differs from the average Sup Forums newfag though.

>implying
t. Newfriend

oh no

I really hope AAA burns and dies, it needs to be replaced with redpilled games.

>tfw CoD makers know its going to be a hit so they're free to add as much bullshit as they want without ramifications

Sad! I don't even care if I have to kill Hitler again I just want to see some big beautiful swastikas.

Am I so out of touch? No. It's the gamers who are wrong

Welcome to "totalitarian", the word that indicates someone wants "total" control.

Is there any segment of the world that leftists are happy with leaving alone, even if they dislike what's there?

If your answer is "no", then you have your answer.

Has anyone even attempted to play it? I gave up after the first area where you end up on the giant ship thing. The first Krogan (a warrior race) you speak with has a fucking lisp and sound gay. Half of the other races voices are like this too. I just can't even wat. What a fucking waste of a franchise.

>youtube.com/watch?v=brH8T77Je8U

I'm talking about Kekistan retards and Nazi LARPers. Anyone who suddenly bitches about killing Nazis in Wolfenstein is underaged or trying too hard to fit in here.
It's fucking retarded when WWII games don't have Swastikas, though it has been going on a long time. Germany is to blame a bit, they'd have to make a different version of the game just to sell it there so they just settle for alternate crosses or pre-WWII German flags.

Makes me sad. First one was cool. How bad was the signaling in the third game?

>I'm talking about Kekistan retards and Nazi LARPers

t.Enlightened anarcho faggotalist

SJW dont buy or play games, they just shit over it
when will developer finally learn?

I don't remember anything too bad in third one; it was just poorly written and too much of a shooter. The second one is one of my favorite games though.

>one of Hitlers biggest strength was his ability to silence the speech of dissenting citizens
>post-WW2 Germany decides not to enact free speech laws

I just don't understand them.

Jesus Christ I've played your video and when the Krogan started to talk I've bursted in laughing.

>something to fight against

fixed that for you
2 very different things

Video says that Krogan is female

We still have Japanese and Polish games.

thx

It's a shame that she doesn't canonically have autism.

Would have made for a far more interesting character than what we actually got.

>people bullied Jade Raymon back in the day
>yet she's actually good unlike the waves and waves of diversity hires AAA are getting now
We don't deserve her.

>and now progressives have stolen that and given them something to fight for.

None of them from previous games sound even remotely like that, females included. And they use the same VA for other characters, it was intentional. ME1 was a good game and its gotten worse with every other iteration. Andromeda is by far the worst though.

I'm judging Japan on if this stays in or not

I always cringed at how females were represented in games, basically a pair of tits or a reward, also the males were always huge muscle guys which made me feel inferior.

But the SJW idiots don't solve this by simply having female characters with personalities and males that don't look like they are on steroids.
They do stupid things like having black Nazis and inserting a trans character to fill a quotient.
What an embarrassment

If you want to have any chance of a future for video games you need to stop buying video games that are "" solid where they force feed in minorities like Battlefield one just because you like the gameplay doesn't mean it should be excused

This. Anybody who buys shit from western developers who are based on diversity are retarded.

>Haven't bought a game since Titanfall
Honestly grow up faggots you're industry has foresaken you

>Nintendo
There is no hope.

>Canadian division of Bioware
Garbage article

>ideals over money

They deserved this.

I used to spend 600$ a year on AAA video games not too long ago. Now I buy like 2 or 3 AAA titles every year. I don't know what happend but with or without diversity so many games are just really boring.

Killing Nazis in Videogames is a popular theme for years. Wolfenstein is seems cool. I really love Nazi villians.

Well, I would care if it was story-based honestly. I've never played the campaign in Battlefield games and never will. It's still retarded in multiplayer too, don't get me wrong, but the game is already basically an alternate universe with so many prototype weapons being used by everyone.

I bet she got a lot of experience animating facials at EA and Bioware.

>polish game
ftfy

Jews really sunk their hooks into the industry. Even Nintendo is doing DLC shit now. Indie is popping though.

Respawn has a mudslime in a senior position.

It was an attempt to seize control of nerd culture and manipulate all the minds within it. The whole internet would've been like NeoGAF if they had been completely successful.

>Plus literally nobody buys these shitty new SJW video games.
Andromeda sold like shit because it looked like shit

>Battlefield 1 is still at least somewhat solid so I still bought it.
You let me down mate

At random intervals she just starts screeching.

You are a faggot that should have stopped caring about video games long ago

> if they had been completely successful.

Were they even a little successful?

They doubled down way too quickly.

They got every major developer to go maximum overshill, and it's continuing to this day so I'd say they were somewhat successful.

Why even bother clicking on a video game thread, then?

And every SJW game looks like shit. They won't last another 5 years.

Wolfenstein as a series isn't SJW, but "what are you doin here white boi" most certainly is

Read the first couple words of my initial response. It's all about incrementalism. It doesn't matter what rationale use for it, if they put pansexual Russian furries into it, and people buy they will keep doing it

Western video games are dead and have been for at least 5 years. Thank god for based Japan though

if Nintendo still lets treehouse do the localization we're fucked

>So many AAA game companies are just replacing the actual quality of the game with SJW shit, trying to tap into a market that really is just a very small percentage of people that actually play their games.

The number of people who will buy a game because it has SJW influence in it is on the order of two, maybe three digits.

I'm interested in what they did. You're interested in a game. You are interested in something you should have stopped caring about like that people that create the games you throw money at them for, little nigger.

>pandering to a minority who isn't even buying your products is bad for your business
somebody call CNN

>Would have made for a far more interesting character than what we actually got

Truer words never spoken

>Games were literally a containment hobby for millions of white men with no purpose
You answered your own question

Women are eye candy and should only be given easy jobs that take no skill. Like laundry and cleaning (they can evens screw this up).

There ARE exceptions but they are super ultra rare and by no means should the merit of all women be boosted/compensated by the hard, genius work of a FEW women. They should stand out as examples, but the system should not change because of them.

If the system changes, and it has, then EZmode has been activated for all women. This leads to no more super ultra great women of history and instead leads to a mass swarming of dumbass women demanding gibs, promotions, jobs beyond their cognitive threshold, etc. Society begins its descent in these circumstances.

Just play World Of Tanks. No ebonics in WoT.

It's telling that even the SJW gaming press doesn't give 90s to Ubisoft titles anymore.

She seems like a giant attention whore.

>I'm interested in what they did even though I don't care about video games
200% autism

This year is the best so far this gen mostly thanks to Japan.

>based Japan
You fucking weeb loser. Japan doesn't make anything except visual novels and shitty turn based 2d sprite games.

End your miserable life.

>And every SJW game looks like shit.
Doesn't the new Uncharted feature a pair of lesbians?

>Big studio games have gone to shit
>Indie devs scorring constant 10s regardless of pandering.

I suggest you check LISA if you enjoy jrpgs.

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk. Children are to be soon, not heard.

Shitty game made by feminists it deserved to fail.

>it's impossible to believe that people who are homosexual or minorities play videogames and would enjoy seeing some of themselves in the games they play

Well then, support for indies need to increase. but it seems like most indies that are supported are liberals. vote with your wallet

>fighting games
>shitty
Just kys

>Bioware Montreal
>Montreal
>Canada

And nothing of value was lost.

Visual Novels>>>>>>Western shit

Setting a group of orphans on fire is a good sign the game is a winner.

>For me personally, it's retarded that there are German niggers in WWI, but Battlefield 1 is still at least somewhat solid so I still bought it.

I'll never buy anything from that SJW studio again and you shouldn't either.

Prove me wrong nigger

Horizon and BF1 were huge success. Nobody cares. Its down to whether the games good.

That seems unlikely user...

It's almost like people don't like politics shoehorned into our spaceman shooter alien waifu footjob simulators.

>Visual Novels
>capitalized
comic books

Only niggers like fighting games.

It's not her fault they put her in that role tho.

>Hasn't stayed at a job more than 2 years.
>Has 3 jobs in her field where she was let go within 6 months.
>After each of these jobs there was several months of unemployment.

They let someone who was awful at her job become the lead facial animator. What the fuck did they think was going to happen?

Honestly I hate Japanese gaming culture and the influence it has had. Omnipresent anime styling (acquired e.g. by Blizzard - Warcraft 3, WoW, Diablo 3 and now Overwatch), console gaming (very limited with dumb controls) and effeminate emo stories (the likes of Final Fantasy) basically paved the way for contemporary SJW games.
I grew up on Euro / US PC games and it's the kind of games I like the most. These days I like mainly Eastern European games, it's seems like the only area where PC games still flourish. Otherwise mainstream PC gaming died around 2005.

Despite moderate shitposting, neither those games were that heavily SJWized.

I don't think it has anything to do with jews. Some DLCs are just good buisness. Gaming retail has changed a lot and seen little price increases. Turning your game into a massive grind is bad buisness.

Yeah... now nips have to figure out how to make anime profitable again and maybe (just maybe) we'll get good anime again.

Well the studio USED to be full of men. Then some beta male, virtue signaling cuckolds got in the company and started pushing for more women, more diversity because of the anti-white brainwashing campaign via JUDEN. They are raised like this. They are treacherous, traitorous broken males. They want to destroy their own race and world (vidya) for brownie points for women. They don't even care if they get sex or not (they hope they do) but honestly they are so pathetic they just want positive attention from any women at all, even if its just talking or lunch.

These males must be found out and removed from their positions, nothing good can come from them IN THE LONG TERM.

Don't be sad!
Bioware died long ago. All the good devs left long ago and found new things to work on.

Just give me Dragon Age 4 and Bioware can officially die.

>Honestly I hate Japanese
Stopped reading there.

>And the Souls series.
>And every 2d and 3d Mario game ever made.
>And the Final Fantasy Franchise.
>Namco Bandi Racing Games
>Legend of Zelda franchise
>Metal Gear a third person shooter/stealth game usually.

I'm sorry but it just seems you don't know much about video game's I'm afraid.

3D artist here.

It's not every studio but I've had some freelance gigs from companies that make it a HUGE POINT to show their support for EKWALUHTEY.

Oh and funfact: Women are over 50x more likely to get an interview for a position at a game company. Studios continue to be sausage-fests purely because women don't apply as often. The entire feminist narrative that game companies discriminate against women is a gigantic fat lie.

This creates a huge problem because it results in staff positions being filled by your occasional 20-something college aged female who is GROSSLY under-qualified and does shit work. It's sad too because in the early 2000s I remember running into women who were actually extraordinarily talented artists. Now we get these spoiled bitches THAT DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO FUCKING UV-UNWRAP A MODEL JESUS FUCKING CHRIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Oh and if you call them out on their lack of talent they just falsely accuse you of sexual harassment. Many of you probably already figured this was true, but I have actually spoken with HR at multiple big publishers and they have all confirmed the same thing.

I'm seriously considering going indy and developing anti-SJW games for mobile just as a giant "Fuck you" to these diversity-screeching shitters who have fucking HIJACKED this industry. I know enough that I can make professional looking android games by myself.

Bioware fully deserves this shitflinging and I sincerely hope others take note.

Untrue. Plenty of white 30 year olds love fgs