Should I start hunting...

Should I start hunting? I feel like I should be desensitizing myself to killing (In prep of the civil war) and murdering animals seems like a good place to start

Shooting an animal and shooting a person are not the same.

you already killed your parents hopes and dreams

No. Don't kill animals for fun. Slaughterhouses kill humanely, not by shooting the poor thing to death while it's running away. I don't think hunting should be banned though. I just don't encourage it.

If you don't hunt, you aren't white.

nice b8

A commie isn't a person.

Blacks and Mexicans are animals so it is kinda the same

I dont want to buy from store where the meats are kosher taxed and the cattle are manhandled by the jews before getting their throat slit

>Implying either one of you LARPers have ever shot anything

Why? I would feel bad if I killed an animal. This is a sign of weakness that I must get over

>I should be desensitizing myself to killing
Look at AI videos high like that Sophia shit then plat GTA V high then walk outside high and always acknowledge the advancement of technology and how everything's pasted with advertising even the clothes and they're all on their phones.

>spread to awaken the apocalypse

After witnessing what the savages do to you loved ones, you won't need any desensitizing. OTOH learning how to track stalk and kill will never go unrewarded.

Just go shot a person and get back to me.

I remember a long time ago reading about a WWII fighter pilot study that concluded that boys recruited from rural areas and who hunted were more likely to survive their first dogfight presumably because they didn't hesitate to shoot at the critical moment to score their first kill.

>having to prove myself to a fucking dork on the internet

I shoot all the time, guy

I cant, for that is illegal at the moment. I need to be prepared for the civil war in 2020 dont you understand?

interesting, duly noted

duly noted.

KEK

Ok, whatever you say brah.

it will be easier for me to kill a human than an animal

You shoot targets a fucking gun range, killer.
You just proved yourself to be a fag.

No, but getting used to the very real, ever present concept of death is.

>Should I start hunting?
Yes, it's a great activity that hasn't been infiltrated by faggots. Meat is better than anything storebought.

>I feel like I should be desensitizing myself to killing (In prep of the civil war) and murdering animals seems like a good place to start
Not exactly.

So when push comes to shove, and a commie whiteboy stumbles in front of me, my rifle pointed at his face, I need to be able to pull the trigger immediately, how do I prepare?