If I was born white, why should I feel good about it despite having no say in what race I was born as?

If I was born white, why should I feel good about it despite having no say in what race I was born as?

If I was born gay, why should I feel good about it despite having no say in what sexuality I was born as?

Doesn't matter which color/race, you should feel good about it

now prove you were born that way and didn't just have a shitty single mom

one could make the same case for niggers you know

You shouldn't. No one here said you should.

>feel good

There's other emotions than just pride. Do you mean gratitude?

Because in the modern world, odds are that at some point you will either have enough money as to lose interest in facades, or you may be so pinned behind the 8 ball that there's nothing in it for you to pretend. After the abandonment of the thin veneer of consumer culture that has served as your identity, you'd better know who you are, bucko.

You're white, like it, hate it, don't care? You're white. Work it out.

>No one here said you should.
well outside of here plenty of people say it you retarded faggot. get some fucking context or headbutt a speeding van you mongoloid.

no they're obviously black from the start

>well outside of here

Yeah, but, we're talking about what I said in the original post. How are you gonna pull something out of your ass and then whine when people tell you to discuss the topic at hand?

pride in your race =/= pride in your sexuality

>If I was born white, why should I feel good about it despite having no say in what race I was born as?
You don't sound like a white person to me. You sound like a fucking brown retard.

sage

I am so absolutely fucking sick of having to explain to white people the necessity of their own biological survival. At this point I actively hope that the majority of you are wiped out so that the rest of us won't have to deal with the next generation who are too alienated to understand the purpose of life itself.

im showing you the hypocrisy of your beliefs you dumb little faggot, unless youre the magical unicorn that hates white ethnic identity but isnt obsessed with defending faggots.

>If I was born white, why should I feel good about it despite having no say in what race I was born as?
Because its objectively the best
You belong to the best human lineage, why wouldn't you be proud of that fact?

>If I was born asian, why should I feel good about it despite having no say in what race I was born as?
>If I was born black, why should I feel bad about it despite having no say in what race I was born as?

Pick one and answer my question.

I really feel like shit being born white desu
It's an awful feel watching everything my ancestors worked to build demonized and destroyed by their own progeny

This. I feel horrible about it, but not for the reasons that I'm supposed to.

Oh I see. You're saying people SHOULDN'T feel good about being white, because that's as foolish as feeling good for being gay.

Thanks for the clarification user. :)

If you don't like it, why don't you just do something about it?

>If you don't like it, why don't you just do something about it?

Because I'm not King Cnut.

I mean "strongly disagree" for the first question and "strongly agree" for the second regardless which race you belong to

>Our race has many superior qualities, compared with other races.

What qualities?

OP is transgender.
Literally the same mindset

is the only good answer ITT.

t. Sup Forumsack #728275 who can't answer my question

so are you telling me i shouldnt feel proud for being born a jew? do you not realize how anti-semitic that is? or do you just not care?

>why should I feel good about it
you shouldn't. racial pride is a meme and you're dumb if you fall for it.
national pride/embarrassment is different depending on how you feel about your country