Seriously?

"Hey Trump can I copy your homework? Don't worry I will make it different so it doesn't seem like we cheated."

So sad.

I guess pushing that tranny and fag shit isn't doing so well for getting out the vote, huh?
Turns out Americans are more interested in jobs, who'da thunk?

What are the chances that America is gonna fall for this shit?

I guess copying shit from other people runs in the family.

>MAKE GLOBALISM GREAT AGAIN

>being angry that democrats are finally seeing that this is the way to go

>sneer at middle american surbarban and rural voters constantly
>shit on middle american surbarban and rural voters constantly
>take jobs from middle american surbarban and rural voters and give them to other countries
>laugh at middle american surbarban and rural voters when white male suicide rates jump as a result
>lose a bunch of elections
>start pretending you give a shit about middle american surbarban and rural voters all of a sudden

I guess the tranny vote wasn't big enough to win elections.

this is for real?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Do they have more #APlagarizedDeal plans?

Great that plus Jews pushing the "kill whitey" meme.
They are tainted by the level of commitment they put into that move.

I hate that tax the overseas shit. Always been a problem for me with trump. Other than that, I'm cool with it. Sounds like it would favor American trade so fuck yeah.

>blame everyone else
sorry that you missed the currency manipulation train, it's gone miles now while you wasted your tax payer's money in the ME. tough luck.

>fuck yeah.
you...you really think they *mean* it?

Sup Forums, what is a '21st century economy'?

OyVey!! Better not boycott Israel though! Another shoah I tell ya!

Anyone who believes democrats suddenly give a shit about 95% of the country is a retard.

>being this naive

Democrats don't change. Any whiff of change is all for appearances. They got btfo so hard in November that this is all they can do to save face and improve their chances of ever again winning another federal election. They've been playing this same card for nearly a century. The mid-60's was basically a live-action Schumer tweet.

>tfw you read Cuck Schumer

They could have had all of this in 2009 and could have it now.
They don't actually want any of this shit and everyone knows it.

I'm sad that's not a real tweet.

Can't wait to see what "And more" means! Probably a repeal of all the previous points.

Don't let your memes be dreams. I can see him tweeting it.

If we meme this enough, Trump will call them out on it

I'll never forget DJT's SOTU address.

re: keystone pipeline -
DJT: ...and we'll make it out of American steel!
>republicans all stood up and clapped
>democrats all sat on their hands and pouted

That was the moment I decided the donkey party lost my vote forever.

We could really use a youtube video that compares these tweets with the dems behavior at the SOTU

I wish I had those kind of skills but I don't.

Jesus... by the time 2020 comes around all Trump is going to have to say is "how can you top me? How can you top what we've done in four years that you've never done once". They got no fucking chance, this is like a gladiator match with Trump in a tank.